5 Days Golden Triangle Tour
- Tour Duration: 04 Nights - 05 Days
- Tour Destination: Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Delhi
Beauty of changing view of Taj Mahal and peaceful environ of Jaipur when offered with the majesties of the Delhi, it will come as a 5 days golden triangle tour. Your journey to three most beautiful cities of India will fill your tour with amazing memories and unparalleled moments. Your tour will start with your arrival at Delhi which is followed with your visit to Agra and ultimately reaching Jaipur and get mesmerized by the cultural richness of the city.
Tour Detailed Itinerary
- You will arrive at Delhi and transferred to your hotel by our representative
- Remaining day will be at your discretion.
- You can either explore Delhi market or may relax inn your hotel room.
- Overnight stay in hotel.
- Early morning breakfast in Hotel.
- Post Breakfast, leave for Delhi excursion.
- By Afternoon will leave for Agra.
Delhi Prominent Features
- Red Fort – Former name Quila-e-Mubarak (Blessed Fort). Originally it was white in color, Shah Jahan the Mughal Emperor renovated the fort and provides its present form. Built in 1648.
- India Gate – It’s a national monument built in 1931, architecture inspired from Arc de Triomphe in Paris. Walls are inscribed with Indian Soldiers name who lost their lives in World War 1 and Afghan Wars.
- Jama Masjid – Oldest and Biggest mosque in India, It was built by Shah Jahan in 1656, more than 5000 labours whooped in its construction.
- Humayun’s Tomb – Built for Mughal emperor Humayun, comprises with more than 100 graves, architecture is very similar to that of Taj Mahal.
- Early morning visit to Taj Mahal for enjoying amazing sunrise view of this wonder.
- Back to Hotel and have your breakfast.
- Post Breakfast, Agra sightseeing starts.
- Post lunch off to Jaipur. En-Route Fatehpur Sikri (UNESCO declared world heritage site)
- Jaipur arrival and transfer to hotel by our representative.
Agra Prominent Features
- Taj Mahal – One of the Seven Wonders of the World, Built by Shah Jahan, Change is hues in different time of the day, White dome called Onion Dome.
- Agra Fort – Witness of thousands of battles and rulers, Akbar and Shah Jahan the Mughal emperors played vital role in formation of this architectural marvel.
- Fatehpur Sikri – World’s heritage site. It is served as India’s capital during Akbar’s reign, later deserted for Agra.
- Early morning breakfast in your Hotel.
- Start sightseeing in Jaipur.
- Lunch in the finest restaurant of the city.
- Exploring traditional markets of Jaipur.
- Back to hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Jaipur Prominent Features
- Amber Fort – Most important tourist attraction. You will enjoy elephant safari here. Individual courtyard named Diwan-e-Aam, Diwan-e-Khas, Sukh Niwas and Sheesh Mahal
- Hawa Mahal – Prominent tourist attraction, designed by Lal Chand Ustad in the form of Lord Krishna Crown, compact with 953 windows.
- Albert Hall – Built for Prince Whales in 1876, architecture was developed by Samuel Swinton (Jaipur PWD director), It showcases Indo Saracenic architecture.
- Have your breakfast.
- Travel to Delhi.
- Drop at Delhi Airport.
- Catching flight for next destination.
Why Choose Us
- Helpful and Amazing Ground Services, Managed by Hoteldekho.com Pvt. Ltd.
- Get Free Tour Quotation without any Obligation.
- Plush Private Guided Tours in lush air-conditioned cars.
- Proficient tour handling by highly experienced and well-versed Professionals.
- Easy Tours with English speaking competent guides.
- Get Unparalleled and Superior 24/7 Personalized Customer Service.
- Hassle-Free Travel Experience throughout India with all superior services..
- Get Best Deals on discounted rates, Easy Hotel Bookings, smooth Car Rentals Services.
- Numerous itineraries with wide Options under Tour Packages.