Golden Triangle With Pushkar Tour
- Tour Duration: 06 Nights - 07 Days
- Tour Destination: Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Pushkar - Delhi
Culturally rich country of India is one of the best countries that show the unique message of unity in diversity. Different culture, various traditions and numerous religions and yet standing like a one strong pillar, that is the magic of India. This is impossible to cover all destinations at so we have brought to you three winsome cities that will enchant you by its rich culture and heritage. Under 7 days golden triangle tour with pushkar you will get to visit some exotic tourist attraction that will linger in your memory for lifetime. Your tour will start with your arrival at Delhi that will be continued to Agra where you will witness some really amazing Mughal built wonders and then you will visit to Pink City Jaipur. Continue ahead your next destination will be in Pushkar, an ancient city and your Travel to India will be completed.
Tour Detailed Itinerary
- Arrival at Delhi Airport
- Received by our representative and transferred to hotel
- Spent your remaining day according to your wish. (Relax at hotel or exploring the Delhi’s market individually)
- Dinner and overnight stay at hotel
- Have you breakfast in the hotel
- Start your Delhi Excursion and visit the major Delhi attraction
- Exploring Old markets of Delhi and enjoying rickshaw cycle ride in Chandni Chowk
- Back to hotel and overnight stay
Delhi Prominent Features
- Qutub Minar – The second tallest minaret of India. It is influenced by the brick victory pillars in Ghazni in Afghanistan.
- Humayun’s Tomb –It is considered as one of the first garden tomb on the Indian subcontinent with beautiful channels.
- Red Fort – Built with massive red sandstone, Red Fort is compact with two row pavilions, which is connected by water channel often called as Stream of Paradise (Nahar –e – Bihisht).
- Chandni Chowk – Establish by princess Jahanara, daughter of Mughal emperor shah Jahan, the shape of the market is in square shape, often called as Moonlight square. Originally there were 1560 shops comprises in this market.
- India Gate – It is built with a height of 42 meters. It is now one of the most prominent Delhi attractions. It houses the very famous Amar Jawan Jyoti Flame.
- Jama Masjid – Largest mosque of India, it was inaugurated by Imam from Bukhara which is now is the part of present day Uzbekistan.
- Have your scrumptious breakfast.
- Off to Agra.
- Agra arrival and check in into your hotel.
- Visiting to Agra major attraction starts.
- Shopping in the traditional market of the city
- Return to Hotel for overnight relaxing stay
Agra Prominent Features
- Itmad-Ud-Daula’s Tomb – It is often called baby Taj. Built for Mirza Ghiyas Bag. Jahangir honored Mirza Ghiyas Beg to Itmad-Ud-Daulah’s which means pillar of Government.
- Agra Fort – It was originally a brick fort built by the Chauhan Rajput. Sikandar Lodhi, first sultan of Delhi shifted to Agra and lived in this palace.
- Taj Mahal – Greatest sign of symbol of love. Started building in 1632. Completed in the year 1653. Built purely with white marble.
- Fatehpur Sikri – Architectural styles are visible throughout the complex. The city is situated far away from the Yamuna River and was abandon.
- Early morning sunrise view of Taj Mahal.
- Back to hotel and breakfast
- Off to Jaipur, en-route Fatehpur Sikri (UNESCO declared world heritage site)
- You will arrive at Jaipur and transfer to hotel by our representative.
- You can go on exploring the markets of the city
- Back to hotel for overnight stay.
- Have early morning scrumptious breakfast at hotel.
- Exploring the major Jaipur attractions.
- Having lunch, arranged in a renowned restaurant.
- Jaipur excursion will be continued.
- Dinner at Chokhi Dhani for experiencing the ethnic Rajasthani culture and scrumptious rich Rajasthani food filled with the dollop of ghee
- Back to hotel and overnight stay.
Jaipur Prominent Features
- Hawa Mahal – built in the form of Lord Krishna, the face of the building having small jharokhas that looks like honeycomb.
- City Palace –Serving partly as museum and partly as the residence of the royal family. It has four gates that represents the four season of the year.
- Amber Fort – Amazing specimen of Indian architecture. It is located near the Maota Lake. There is a temple inside the fort dedicated to Goddess Amba. The goddess of fertility and earth for Meenas.
- Albert Hall – The majestic fort was built for the Prince Wales of London. It was a ceremonial hall. Its architecture and stone ornamentation throws the impression of Mughal Rajput style.
- Jal Mahal –This place was built by Sawai Pratap Singh for bird hunting during the winter season. It is situated amidst the Man Sagar Lake.
- Have your appetizing breakfast.
- Off to the ancient city of Pushkar
- After Pushkar arrival, transfer to hotel by our representative.
- After rest, off to Pushkar excursion
- By end, return to hotel for overnight stay.
Pushkar Prominent Features
- Pushkar Lake – prominent Hindu sacred lake, also known as TIRATH RAJ (King Pilgrimage). Compact with 52 bathing Ghats, 500 Hindu temples are settles around the lake.
- Brahma Temple – The only temple in world dedicated to the Lord Brahma (the creator among the trinity), believed to be more than 2000 years old temple, holds an ideal of Lord Brahma and Mata Gayatri.
- Have your breakfast in the morning
- Travel to Delhi with our representative
- Take flight from Delhi airport for your next destination.
Why Choose Us
- Helpful and Amazing Ground Services, Managed by Hoteldekho.com Pvt. Ltd.
- Get Free Tour Quotation without any Obligation.
- Plush Private Guided Tours in lush air-conditioned cars.
- Proficient tour handling by highly experienced and well-versed Professionals.
- Easy Tours with English speaking competent guides.
- Get Unparalleled and Superior 24/7 Personalized Customer Service.
- Hassle-Free Travel Experience throughout India with all superior services..
- Get Best Deals on discounted rates, Easy Hotel Bookings, smooth Car Rentals Services.
- Numerous itineraries with wide Options under Tour Packages.