Golden Triangle With Ranthambore Tour
- Tour Duration: 7 Nights and 8 Days
- Tour Destination: Delhi - Agra - Ranthambore - Jaipur - Delhi
Majestic forts, traditional markets and peaceful aura when blend with the touch of nature you will get golden triangle with ranthambore tour. Your tour will start with your arrival at Delhi, the capital of India. The most amazing city that has been the center of attraction for many dynasties for many years is still a major tourist attraction. Your amazing Delhi Tour with then followed to Agra, the former capital of India. The city is blessed with many majestic monuments which are adored and loved by everyone in and around the country. You will then visit to Ranthambore a beautiful place in Sawai Madhopur. The world famous wild life sanctuary is something that is worth watching. Then you will finally visit Jaipur and completes your tour.
Tour Detailed Itinerary
- Arrival at Delhi
- You will transfer to Hotel by our representative.
- Remaining day at your discretion.
- Overnight stay at hotel
- Take early morning breakfast in the hotel
- Start Delhi sightseeingand explore major Delhi attraction
- Exploring Delhi markets and enjoying rickshaw cycle ride from Chandni Chow to Khari Baoli.
- Back to hotel and overnight stay
Delhi Prominent Features
- Red Fort – Beautiful red building built with large red sandstone. The architectural style is innovative and influence late building and gardens in Delhi.
- Jama Masjid – More than 25000 whooped in its making, it is the largest and oldest mosque of the country.
- Chandni Chowk –The main street of Old Delhi built by fifth Mughal emperor Shah –Jahan. It was designed by her daughter Jahan Aara.
- India Gate –.It was built in respect of Indian soldiers who lost their lives in World War 1 and Afghan Wars. The names of all soldiers are inscribed on it.
- Humayun’s Tomb –Beautiful monument which is compact with eight side chambers. Each chamber symbolizes the Islamic concept of paradise.
- Qutub Minar –The minaret is the second largest minaret and it used to have 379 stairs. It has decorative light show every evening 6.30 to 8 pm.
- Have breakfast in hotel.
- Travelling to Agra post Breakfast.
- Agra arrival and check in into your hotel.
- Visiting to major attraction of Agra.
- Shopping in the market of the city
- Return to Hotel for overnight stay
Agra Prominent Features
- Fatehpur Sikri – Built in 6th century, the place was the capital during Akbar’s reign but it was shortly abandon due to scarcity of water.
- Taj Mahal – It is UNESCO declared world heritage site. It too more than 20 years in completing building this marvel.
- Agra Fort – Its previous name was Badalgarh. In 1958 Akbar rebuilt the ruin of the fort with red sandstone.
- Itmad-Ud-Daulah’s Tomb –It is the very first tomb that was built beside the banks of Yamuna River. It is often called as Mini Taj or Baby Taj.
- Have your scrumptious breakfast in Hotel.
- Off to Ranthambore.
- Arrival at Ranthambore and received by our representative
- Transfer to Hotel
- Have lunch and then to Jungle safari
- Back to resort for overnight stay.
- Early morning breakfast at Hotel.
- Leave for Ranthambore National Park.
- Enjoy the Jungle Safari in the wildlife sanctuary and spotting animals like Bengal tigers, Chinkara, Hyenas, Indian Fox, Black bucks and many more species of birds, flora, reptiles and insect.
- Back to hotel.
- Dinner and overnight stay.
Ranthambore National Park Prominent Features
- A beautiful place in Sawai Madhopur.
- Nestled amidst the magnificent ranges of Aravali and Vindhya hills.
- The place declared wildlife sanctuary in 1957
- In 1974 it became Tiger Reserve and gained the projection of ‘Project Tiger’
- It declared National Park in 1981.
- Houses a huge number of exotic species of animals.
- Numerous birds species of birds, local and migrated
- Rich Flora.
- Early morning breakfast in hotel.
- Start your travel to Jaipur
- Arrival at Jaipur and transfer to hotel by our representative.
- Remaining day will be at your discretion.
- Either stay at hotel or explore the markets
- Return to hotel, dinner and enjoy the overnight stay.
- Have early morning scrumptious breakfast at hotel.
- Exploring the major Jaipur attractions.
- Having lunch, arranged in a renowned restaurant.
- Jaipur excursion will be continued.
- Back to hotel by the end of the day and overnight stay.
Jaipur Prominent Features
- Amber Fort – Most important tourist attraction. You will enjoy elephant safari here. Individual courtyard named Diwan-e-Aam, Diwan-e-Khas, Sukh Niwas and Sheesh Mahal
- Hawa Mahal – Prominent tourist attraction, designed by Lal Chand Ustad in the form of Lord Krishna Crown, compact with 953 windows.
- Albert Hall – Built for Prince Whales in 1876, architecture was developed by Samuel Swinton (Jaipur PWD director). It showcases Indo Saracenic architecture.
- City Palace – A prominent Jaipur attraction. Built in 1732 by Sawai Jai Singh, Based on Indian architectural science (Vastu Shastra). Half property is used as the residence of descendants of the former rulers of Jaipur.
- Jal Mahal –A splendid combination of Mughal and Rajput style. Nestled amidst Man Sagar Lake, Built with red sandstone, approx 266 year old monument.
- Have your scrumptious breakfast at hotel.
- Check out to Delhi.
- Drop at Delhi airport by our representative.
- Catch your flight to your next destination.
Why Choose Us
- Helpful and Amazing Ground Services, Managed by Hoteldekho.com Pvt. Ltd.
- Get Free Tour Quotation without any Obligation.
- Plush Private Guided Tours in lush air-conditioned cars.
- Proficient tour handling by highly experienced and well-versed Professionals.
- Easy Tours with English speaking competent guides.
- Get Unparalleled and Superior 24/7 Personalized Customer Service.
- Hassle-Free Travel Experience throughout India with all superior services..
- Get Best Deals on discounted rates, Easy Hotel Bookings, smooth Car Rentals Services.
- Numerous itineraries with wide Options under Tour Packages.