- Tour Duration: 9 Nights and 10 Days
- Tour Destination: Delhi - Jodhpur - Udaipur - Pushkar - Jaipur - Agra - Delhi
Rajasthan, one of the most amazing places in India, is also the major tourist hub of the country. Filled with many monuments, palaces, temples and many other tourist places, Rajasthan is the crown of Indian Tourism. This 9 nights 10 days exotic rajasthan tour will make you visit to some of the most amazing places in Rajasthan. Your tour will start with your arrival at Delhi, where you will spend a day while sightseeing of the different historic monuments. Then you will leave for Jodhpur, which is also known as the Sun City. Then your tour will take you to Udaipur, Pushkar, Jaipur and then to the city of Taj Mahal, Agra. After spending a day in Agra, you will get back to Delhi and then to your next destination.
Tour Detailed Itinerary
- Arrival at Delhi Airport
- You will received by our representative and transfer to your hotel
- Remaining day at your discretion.
- Have your delicious breakfast at hotel.
- Start exploring the city of Delhi and visiting the sightseeing places.
- Have lunch in a nice hotel
- Resuming your city excursion post lunch
- Return to Hotel and overnight stay.
- Red Fort –The oldest fort in Delhi, built approximately 400 years ago. The fort is nestled in the centre of the city and was the residence of Mughal emperors until 1857.
- Jama Masjid –It is the oldest mosque in India. It was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan. It was constructed in 1644 and 1656.
- Qutub Minar –It is the tallest minaret in the world built with brick and listed as the second largest minaret in India.
- The Chandni Chowk –This is the oldest and busiest markets in Old Delhi. It was established by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan.
- Breakfast at hotel in Delhi.
- Travel to Jodhpur through flight.
- Arrival at Jodhpur and received by our representative.
- Transfer to your booked hotel.
- Sightseeing at Jodhpur.
- Back to hotel and overnight stay.
- Mehrangarh Fort – The largest fort in India. It was built by in 1460by Rao Jodha. The city is surrounded by the thick walls.
- Jaswant Thada –It is a beautiful cenotaph. It was built by Maharaja Sardar Singh in 1899. He built this the memory of his father.
- Umaid Bhawan Palace – It is listed as one of the world’s largest private residences. During its inception the palace was known as Chittar Palace.
- Breakfast in Hotel at Jodhpur
- Travel to Udaipur
- Arrival at Udaipur and transfer to hotel by our representative.
- Boat Ride in Lake Pichola
- Back to hotel for overnight stay.
- Have your Breakfast in hotel.
- Start exploring the sightseeing places in the city.
- Visiting Monsoon Palace in evening.
- Overnight stay.
- Lake Pichola –It is an artificial fresh water lake, created in 1362 AD. It is named after the nearby Pichola village.
- Jagdish Temple –Biggest temple in Udaipur. Former name of the temple is Jagannath Rai. Listed as the major monument in Udaipur.
- Fateh Sagar Lake –It is an artificial lake which is named after Maharana Fateh Singh of Udaipur and Mewar.
- Saheliyon ki Bari –A major garden of Udaipur and also a major tourist attraction in Udaipur.
- Monsoon Palace –Also goes by the name of Sajjan Garh Palace, the palace is overlooking the Fateh Sagar Lake.
- Have your delicious breakfast.
- Leave for the ancient city of Pushkar.
- Received and transfer to hotel by our representative.
- Visit the Brahmma Temple
- Back to Hotel for overnight stay.
- Breakfast in Hotel at Pushkar.
- Exploring remaining Pushkar.
- Travelling to Ajmer
- Exploring the city
- Start travelling to Jaipur
- Jaipur arrival
- Transfer to hotel and take some rest.
- Dinner at traditional restaurant Chokhi Dhani
- Overnight stay at Hotel.
Pushkar and Ajmer’s Attractions
- Brahma Temple –The only temple dedicated to Lord Brahma. It is the only temple in the world which is dedicated to Lord Brahma.
- Pushkar Lake – A sacred lake with significant in Hindu mythology. The lake is also called Tirath Raj – The king of Pilgrimage sites.
- Ajmer Sharif Dargarh –The Dargah of Moinuddin Chishti is an important Islamic mortmain.
- Ana Sagar Lake – It is an artificial lake, situated in Ajmer district. It was constructed by Arnoraja, the grandfather of Prithiviraj Chauhan
- Have your scrumptious breakfast
- Enjoy the excursion in the city of Jaipur
- Visiting sightseeing places.
- Back to Hotel and Overnight stay.
- Hawa Mahal – A beautiful palace which is named after the small windows compact within the palace. There are more than 952 small windows (Jharokhas) in Palace.
- Amber Fort –Located on high hill, it is known for its artistic Hindu style elements. The forts overlook Maota Lake.
- City Palace Museum –It is a beautiful palace complex in Jaipur. Maharajas of Jaipur used to sit here during their reign.
- Jal Mahal – It is located in Man Sagar Lake. The palace and lake around it were renovated by Sawai Jai Singh II in 18th century.
- Take your delicious breakfast and then you will off to Agra
- Agra Arrival
- Received by our representative and transfer to hotel.
- Sightseeing at the city
- Back to hotel for overnight stay.
- Taj Mahal–One of the Seven Wonders of the World. Built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his deceased wife.
- Agra Fort –an ancient fort in Agra, built by Mughal emperor Akbar. It was built in year 1565.
- Itmad-Ud-Daulah’s Tomb – The historic monument which was built by Noor Jahan, in memory of her father.
- Early morning visit to Taj Mahal for viewing sunrise view of Taj Mahal.
- Back to Hotel
- Have our breakfast
- Leave for Delhi.
- Arrival at Delhi airport
- Catch flight for next schedule
Why Choose Us
- Helpful and Amazing Ground Services, Managed by Hoteldekho.com Pvt. Ltd.
- Get Free Tour Quotation without any Obligation.
- Plush Private Guided Tours in lush air-conditioned cars.
- Proficient tour handling by highly experienced and well-versed Professionals.
- Easy Tours with English speaking competent guides.
- Get Unparalleled and Superior 24/7 Personalized Customer Service.
- Hassle-Free Travel Experience throughout India with all superior services..
- Get Best Deals on discounted rates, Easy Hotel Bookings, smooth Car Rentals Services.
- Numerous itineraries with wide Options under Tour Packages.