Delhi Local City Tour Package By Car
- Tour Duration: Day Tour
- Tour Destination: Delhi
Serving as the capital of the country, Delhi is often called the heart of the country. Just like heart is concerned as the major organ for living, the sultanate of Delhi is also connected to every part of the country and is the major centre of power ever since for the medieval history. Through this Delhi local city tours package you will be getting an amazing chance to get more close to the city and peek into the soul of Delhi. Be it old Delhi’s charm or the New Delhi’s extravagance, each and every part of the Delhi has lots of things to showcase its grandeur and royalty which Delhi has faced and which Delhi is now showcasing. Delhi is a perfect blend of traditional lifestyle with the charismatic aura of modern living standard.
- Tour in a luxury relaxing car
- Visiting the oldest mosque in India
- Travelling through the UNESCO world heritage site
Tour Detailed Itinerary
Got its name from Mauryan King Raja Dhillu, Delhi has a huge range of tourist paces. Your tour will start with a morning breakfast and then you will be off to explore the charm of the city.
Qutub Minar – The beautiful and most amazing tourist attractions which is listed as the second tallest minaret of the country. Qutub Minar is considered as the tower of victory that signifies the beginning of the Muslim rules in India.
Red Fort – A huge and majestic fort of the country, Red Fort has once served as the house of the Mughal Kings. The majestic fort has witnessed the end of the Mughal rule in India where last Mughal emperor Bahaddur Shah Zafar spend his last years of his life. This is the significant place where Former P.M Pt. Jawahar lal Nehru announced the nation as a free colonial rule.
Jama Masjid – Listed as one of the oldest and largest mosque in India, Jama Masjid is the major tourist attraction in the Delhi tourism. Fifth Mughal emperor Shah Jahan built this mosque to compliment the Agra Fort.
Have your lunch and then you will be starting with your Delhi tour again. You will be exploring some more Delhi attractions such as Jantar Mantar, Parliament Houses, The President House, Raj Ghat, India Gate and many more.
By the evening you will be travelling to the oldest market of Delhi, Chandni Chowk, established by Shah Jahan and designed by his daughter Jahan Aara. You can purchase some souvenirs from this market.
By the end of the day, our representative will take you back to your place have your scrumptious dinner and an overnight stay.Enquire
Why Choose Us
- Helpful and Amazing Ground Services, Managed by Hoteldekho.com Pvt. Ltd.
- Get Free Tour Quotation without any Obligation.
- Plush Private Guided Tours in lush air-conditioned cars.
- Proficient tour handling by highly experienced and well-versed Professionals.
- Easy Tours with English speaking competent guides.
- Get Unparalleled and Superior 24/7 Personalized Customer Service.
- Hassle-Free Travel Experience throughout India with all superior services..
- Get Best Deals on discounted rates, Easy Hotel Bookings, smooth Car Rentals Services.
- Numerous itineraries with wide Options under Tour Packages.