The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Alwar Vanyaevilas
Alwar Vanyaevilas is set in the Aravalli hills, covered by vineyards, hazelnut groves, and lush greenery that changes its shades with every passing season. This 4 star resort in Alwar is set in an area famous for its food and restaurant. This resort in Alwar is a place to explore the exotic territory of rich flavors and traditions.
- Vanyaevilas is located in Kishanpur village near Siliserh Lake Road.
- The rooms of Vanyaevilas range from Premium luxury rooms to Mini studio rooms.
- Apart from these luxury rooms, the hotel offers multiple amenities such as an on-site restaurant, Banquet, Air Conditioning, Free Wi-Fi, and Safe.
- Vanyaevilas provide a perfect spot for breakfast, lunch, and dinner consisting of multiple cuisines.
The resort also facilitates room service, butler service, dry cleaning, housekeeping, paid pickup/drop service, and shuttle service.
Alwar Vanyaevilas Alwar is set in the foothills of the Aravali range known for its food. The luxury resort in Alwar does not just provide affordable and luxurious rooms but also provides state-of-the-art amenities and services. Such as temperature control in rooms, free Wi-Fi, television, safe, swimming pool, restaurant, garden, and parking.
The guests have a wide range of choices from multiple dishes and they choose to dine at their rooms, restaurant, garden, or the rooftop of the resort.
Popular Places near Alwar Vanyaevilas
Alwar Vanyaevilas Alwar is close to many restaurants and fine dining establishments. But this 4 star resort is also close to these city’s popular attractions.
Sariska Tiger Reserve is a well-known wildlife haven that covers an area of about 800 acres of land. The Tiger Reserve is 20 km away from this 4 star resort in Alwar.
Siliserh Lake is just 3 km away from Alwar Vanyaevilas Alwar. Siliserh Lake is one of the famous lakes in the Aravalli hills.
Bala Quila is also known as Alwar Quila. The fort was originally occupied by Nikumbh Rajputsbut over the years it has gone through many dynasties.
The City Palace of Alwar is a blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. A majestic door shaped pavilion depicting the pride and honor of Rajput is built within the palace
Tomb Of Fateh Jang Alwar is dedicated to Fateh Jang, one of the ministers in the court of Shah Jahan. This five-storeyed structure was built under the reign of Shah Jahan.
Alwar Vanyaevilas Alwar is located in an area known for its fine dining establishment and food. There are many restaurants close to this luxury resort in Alwar.
Prem Pavitra Bhojnalaya is a well-known multi-cuisine restaurant in this area. The Bhojnalaya is known for its widespread dishes from various cuisines.
Foji Raj Dhaba is a fine dining establishment that serves mostly Indian dishes such as Dal Makhni, Kheer, Pulao, and Biryani. Foji Raj Dhaba is 8.9 km away from Alwar Vanyaevilas.
Ice & Spice is home to many well-known cuisines such as Indian, Asian, Pan Asian, and Thai. Ice & Spice restaurant is also 8.9 km away from Alwar Vanyaevilas Alwar.
Gigil Restaurant & Bistro Cafe has a wide range of baked goods and beverages. The establishment is 8.7 km away from this resort in Alwar.
Pepper's restaurant blends delicious and mouth-watering food with a pleasant environment and service. Peppers is just 4.9 km away from the resort.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Luggage Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Alwar Vanyaevilas, Alwar
People Also Ask About Alwar Vanyaevilas
Yes, Alwar Vanyaevilas Alwar offers business services such as Business Centre, Conference Room, Banquet Hall, Wi-Fi, and Parking. All these services help in the smooth performance of the events and functions such as meetings, corporate retreats, reunions, seminars, weddings, and birthday parties. Banquet Hall and the resort's garden can fit a large group of people for functions and events.
Some popular amenities available at the resort are an in-house restaurant, dining area, special diet meals, lounge, banquet, free Wi-Fi, conference room, air conditioning, television, kids play area, reception, swimming pool, lawn, game room, picnic area and parking.
Yes, this luxury resort in Alwar has a swimming pool along with other amenities and facilities for the recreation and entertainment of guests.
Yes, this 4-star resort in Alwar has an on-site restaurant that offers an unforgettable dining experience. The restaurant offers a wide range of fine and luxury cuisine. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals are prepared from seasonal vegetables and ingredients.
No, Vanyaevilas resort does not have a bathtub in the rooms of Vanyaevilas but the rooms come with an attached bathroom that has a hot/cold water facility and other toiletries.
This resort in Alwar has got an overall 3.6 star out of 5-star ratings from its guests. It can be considered an average rating for a hotel. The resort is a fine destination for weddings, parties, corporate retreats, and meetings.
The rooms of the resort are categorized into two types of rooms. They are Premium Luxury Rooms: These are comfortable, spacious, and well-lit rooms with a view of mountains, and landscapes. These luxury rooms are furnished and equipped with modern amenities and facilities for the requirement of guests. Such as Wi-Fi, TV, In-room safe, Telephone, Minibar, and Tea/Coffee maker.
Mini Studio Rooms: These rooms provide a more effective space where you can enjoy stylish and comfortable living. Along with large living spaces, the rooms come equipped with all the amenities available in the premium luxury rooms with a mountain view.
Yes, Vanyaevilas has a parking facility. The resort also provides shuttle service, paid airport and railway transfers for the guests.
Yes, this resort has a free parking facility along with shuttle service, paid airport, and paid airport and railway transfers for guests' convenience.
Alwar city has many popular attractions, few of these attractions are close to this resort.
Bhangarh Fort: The fort is 80 Km away From the resort. The fort was built in the 17th century by Madho Singh I. Tourists from all over the world visit this not because of its charm but for being haunted.
Purjan Vihar: The garden was built in 1868, under the rule of the Maharaja Shiv Dan Singh.
Bhartihari Temple: The temple is more than thousands of years old and one of the prime attractions of Rajasthan.
Vijay Mandir Palace: The Palace was built by Maharaja Jai Singh, and constitutes 105 rooms. The palace is surrounded by lush green gardens and a charming lake. In the palace complex, there is a beautiful Sita Ram temple.
Narayani Mata Temple: The temple is situated on the edge of Sariska National Park. It’s the only temple of Sain Samaj in India.
Sariska Tiger Reserve, Siliserh Lake, Bala Quila, City Palace of Alwar, Moosi Maharani Ki Chhatri, Garbhaji Falls, Fateh Jang Gumbad, and Naldeshwar Shrine are a few other famous tourist attractions of Alwar.
The Vanyaevilas resort is set in an area known for its food and restaurant, so there are many restaurants close to this resort.
Sawan Vatika Hotel Restaurant
Prem Pavitra Bhojnalaya
Foji raj Dhaba
Gigil Restaurant & Cafe
Ice & Spice
Are there any historical sites near Alwar Vanyaevilas in Alwar?
Ans. Few historical sites are also famous tourist attractions close to Vanyaveilas.
City Palace Of Alwar
Moosi Maharani Ki Chhatri
Fateh Jang Gumbad
Vijay Mandir Palace
Narayani Mata Temple