The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Amritara Sadka
Amritara Sadka Amritsar is a 4-star hotel in Amritsar, which is well known for the quality of service that they provide. This hotel is located at a great spot, only 1.4 km from the golden temple. The hotel provides a great luxurious experience to all of its visitors.
Key highlights of the hotel
- The hotel is located at a great spot only 1.4 km from the golden temple and 1.2 km from the Georgiana temple.
- The hotel offers 4 luxurious room options to all of its visitors. Each room has different features and can be selected by the visitors according to their convenience.
- The rooms are well equipped with air conditioners, refrigerators, a balcony and a flatscreen tv for the entertainment of its visitors.
- The hotel comes with an on-site restaurant that provides foods that are great in both tastes as well as quality.
- The hotel provides many facilities such as luggage storage, laundry services, paid pickup and drop, and doctors on call.
The hotel is located in Amritsar. This hotel in Amritsar is 1.4 km from Golden Temple and 1.2 km from Durgiana Temple. This 4-star hotel in Amritsar features a terrace and free private parking spaces for visitors who wish to drive. The hotel provides an overall luxurious experience to all of its visitors, which is very hard to forget.
Top places worth visiting
Durgiana temple - 1.2 km
The 4-star hotel in Amritsar is located only at a distance of 1.2 km from the popular Durgiana temple. Every year many visitors visit this place, and the place is also considered a sacred place for the Hindus.
Golden temple - 1.4 km
One of the most visited places in India, the Golden Temple is only at a distance of 1.4 km from this hotel in Amritsar. The temple is visited by thousands every day and is considered one of the most sacred places in India. The temple feeds thousands of needy people every day in its 'Langar'.
Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum - 900m
900 m from this luxury hotel in Amritsar lies the Maharaja Ranjit Singh museum, which is a great tourist attraction. The Punjab government built the museum to pay tribute to the brave soldiers who have fought and sacrificed their lives in various wars and battles so far.
The place is of huge historical importance for the city and is visited in large numbers every year.
Gandhi gate is only 1. 5 km from the hotel and can be easily reached by the public as well as private vehicles. As the name specifies, the gate is named after the national leader Mahatma Gandhi. Most of the people who visit Amritsar won't leave the city without seeing this.
Top restaurants nearby
Hotel Restaurant Prems Paradise - 0.3 km
The restaurant lying only at a distance of 0.3 km from Amritara Sadka Amritsar is well known for the quality of foods that they provide. The visitors can experience the desi Punjabi dishes along with vegetarian and vegan food options.
Punjab Dhaba- 0.4km
As the name suggests, the restaurant is well known for its Punjabi dishes and is located at a distance of 0.4 km from this 4-star hotel in Amritsar. Though it provides vegetarian options too, the restaurant is well known for its non-veg dishes.
Crystal Restaurant - 0.6 km
The restaurant is a multi-cuisine restaurant located at a distance of 0.6 km from Amritara Sadka Amritsar. The restaurant offers Indian, Asian as well as international food options. Being vegetarian friendly, the restaurant also provides vegan and gluten-free food options.
The restaurant caters to a bar as well for its visitors and is very close to the hotel Amritara Sadka.
The restaurant offers multiple cuisines, and the foods here are freshly prepared and are of good quality and taste.
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Luggage Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Electrical Sockets
- - Housekeeping
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Amritara Sadka, Amritsar
People Also Ask About Amritara Sadka
The 4-star hotel in Amritsar caters to some of the most famous tourist attractions in its vicinity. Some of them are as follows
Durgiana Temple-900 m
Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum-900 m
Golden Temple-1.5 km
Param Pujya Mata Lal Devi Mandir-1.6 km
Mall Road-1.8 km
Gobindgarh Fort-1.8 km
Gandhi Gate-87 m
Hathi Gate-180 m
Jama Masjid Khairuddin-350 m
Apollo CBCC-1.6 km
ISBT Amritsar-1.7 km
Shivala Bagh Bhaiyan-1.9 km
Yes, the luxury hotel in Amritsar provides free and secure parking to all of its visitors who wish to travel by private vehicle.
Yes, the hotels in Amritsar is only at a distance of 0.7 km from the city centre, making it even more desirable for the tourists.
Yes, sites such as the Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum, Gobindgarh Fort, and Gandhi gate have historical importance.
Yes, the 4-star hotel in Amritsar provides full remission on the rent of the rooms upon cancellation.
The prices depend upon the type of room the visitor has chosen, ranging from rupees 1426 to rupees 4000.
The standard check-in time for the hotel is around 2 pm.
The standard check-out time for the hotel is around 12 pm
Yes, the hotel is couples-friendly and allows unmarried couples to stay as long as they have valid identification proof carried with them.
The visitors can select from 3 rooms. They are as follows.
Accommodates 2 Adults
180 sq. ft.
King Bed sized bed
Deluxe Room (Free Drop To Golden Temple Once During The Stay)
Accommodates 3 Adults
200 sq. ft.
King Bed sized bed
Executive Room (Free Drop To the Golden Temple Once During The Stay at the hotel )
Accommodates 3 Adults
240 sq. ft.
King Bed sized bed
Yes, the hotel caters to an on-site restaurant for the convenience of its visitors. The restaurant provides foods that are great in taste and are very hygienic. The foods here are freshly prepared.
No, the hotel does not have an in-house swimming pool for its visitors.
Yes, the hotel is very popular with families. Every year many families visit the hotel to experience the luxurious experience while visiting the beautiful city of Amritsar.
Following government regulations, all persons over the age of 18 staying at Amritara Sadka must bring a valid photo ID. Accepted identification is a driver's license, voter card, passport, and ration card. Without a valid ID, guests will not be able to register.
The main guest staying at the hotel must be at least 18 years old. Standard check-in time is 2:00 pm, and standard check-out time is 12:00 pm. After booking, the hotel will send you a confirmation email containing the hotel phone number. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability, and Amritara Sadka may charge fees.
These are a couple of friendly properties. Unmarried or unrelated couples can register. Local ID can be used as proof of identity. The hotel management still reserves the final right of check-in/check-in. If the hotel management finds any inappropriate behaviour, it can refuse a refund.
The amount paid for the room does not include the cost of optional services and facilities (such as room service, mini bar, snacks, or phone calls). These fees will be collected by the hotel upon check-out.
For any update, the customer must pay the applicable cancellation/modification fee.
The revised booking will be subject to availability and the hotel's revised booking policy.