The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Bloom Boutique|Ranjeet Avenue
Bloom Boutique|Ranjit Avenue is located in the heart of the city. It is one of the best hotels in Amritsar, offering brilliant hospitality and services at a great price to all tourists and guests. The hotel's infrastructure is modern and lavish with beautiful yellow decor, which symbolizes the Golden Temple, and happiness which is often denoted by yellow color. This luxury hotel in Amritsar is located around several tourist spots and holiest shrines such as The Golden Temple, Wagah Border, and many others.
The highlight of the hotel
- Bloom Boutique|Ranjit Avenue Amritsar is situated in a serene environment amidst the corporate hub and lavish green side of Amritsar.
- Dry cleaning, Laundry service, Meeting room, Bathtub, Air conditioner, Attached bathroom, Complimentary toiletries, Housekeeping, and 24 hour Room services.
- There are different rooms available for the guests with all the amenities and comfort that make them feel like staying at a five-star hotel with a home-like experience.
- The staff at the 4 star hotel in Amritsar speak Hindi, English, and Punjabi and are very good at hospitality and helping the guests with any issue 24x7.
- The restaurant and bar of the hotel is quite popular in Amritsar for its delicious food items ranging from North Indian to Chinese with vegan options.
Popular Places near the hotel
It is a historical place where numerous people were killed by the British army and is one of the most important places that mark the importance of the Indian freedom movement. There is a memorial statue in the middle of the park, which is a homage to all people. Tourists visit this place or memorial ground to pay their homage and respect to the freedom fighters who fought and brought freedom to India.
The iconic Golden Temple of Amritsar is in proximity to the 4 star hotel in Amritsar And is one of the most-visited spots in the city. This beautiful Sikh temple is adorned with gold and surrounded by a pool. It is a symbol of spiritual and infinite freedom, and the doors of these Gurdwaras are open for all, no matter what caste or religion.
Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum
This museum holds all the accomplishments and achievements of Maharaja Ranjit Singh, who is known as the Lion of Punjab. The place used to be the summer palace for Maharaj. There is a beautiful garden attached to the museum, which makes it a great spot to relax and chill after exploring the museum.
It is one of the five takhts of the Sikh situated in the vast and beautiful complex of Golden Temple and is just 6km away from the hotel, making it one of the popular nearby attractions for tourists.
The partition Museum
As the name suggests, it is a museum about everything that happened during the partition in 1947. It is quite popular among tourists to visit while in Amritsar. It holds extreme historical importance about the Independence of India from the 200-year rule of the British and is located nearby Bloom Boutique|Ranjit Avenue.
Best Restaurants nearby the hotel
This brewpub is one of the lavish and popular lounges and cafes in Amritsar, located in proximity to Bloom Boutique, serving Indian and Asian cuisines at pocket-friendly prices.
House of Shakes
Just as the name suggests, this place serves excellent shakes of different varieties, and the most popular is Peanut Butter shake. Besides shake, the restaurant also serves colorful burgers, which are juicy and mouth-watering and an excellent meal for lunch and dinner.
With reasonable prices and a variety of chicken items from tandoori to 65, Chicken Planet is the place to curb hunger during the evening and a perfect place to hang out with friends after a day trip in Amritsar.
Bhagawan Da Dhaba
Authentic Punjabi platter with vegan options served at a reasonable price at Bharawan Da Dhaba, located close to the hotel and is quite popular among tourists for their kulcha and chhole.
Beautiful ambiance, great music, and delicious food is what this cafe is all about. It is a must-visit for the choco-lava cake.The Luxury hotel in Amritsar is very close to the cafe.
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Dining Area
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- - Bar
- - Housekeeping
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Bloom Boutique|Ranjeet Avenue, Amritsar
People Also Ask About Bloom Boutique|Ranjeet Avenue
Yes, it is safe to stay at the hotel as it is strictly following the Covid-19 protocols.
The services provided at the hotel are as follow:
24-hour travel desk
The check-in time at the hotel is 2 pm, and check-out timing is 11 am.
Yes, the hotel provides a limited parking facility to the guests.
Yes, it does provide rooms for couples after verifying their identification card at the reception.
Five types of rooms are available at the hotel, which are as follow:
Cash and digital payment are the two modes of payment at the hotel.
Yes, if the cancellation is done within 24-hours, your money is given back.
The prices at the hotel vary according to the guests' stay, for instance, dates, hotel policy, room type, and others. The average price range is 3k to 7k to stay at the hotel. To get the best deals and discounts, booking from the official website is suggested.
Yes, cleaning services are offered at the hotel.
Yes, there are several historical sites around the hotel, and the most popular is The Golden Temple.
Yes, the hotel has a restaurant serving excellent cuisines.
No, the hotel doesn't have a swimming pool on its premises.
Yes, the hotel is quite popular with families for its beautiful, modish, and comfortable amenities both at the property and in rooms.