The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Country Inn and Suites by Radisson
Country Inn and Suites by Radisson is an ideal and comfortable hotel in Amritsar located in Queens Road with several famous tourist landmarks such as Akal Takht, Durgiana Temple, Dukh Bhanjani Ber Tree, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum, Jallianwallah Bagh, and many others that are close to the property which makes it an ultimate choice for people to stay here while on a leisure trip in Amritsar.
The highlight of the hotel
- The 4 star hotel in Amritsar is ideally located on Queens road.
- The rooms at Country Inn and Suites by Radisson, Amritsar are spacious with beautiful decor and modern amenities such as an air conditioner, television, wardrobe, sitting area, and free high-speed internet connection.
- The front desk of the hotel provides 24-hour services to the guests. Also, there's a concierge, brilliant room service and housekeeping to make the guests' experience more pleasant.
- Rooftop pool and free breakfast are some of the complimentary amenities of the hotel, which make it one of a kind and best luxury hotel in Amritsar.There is also free parking available for the guests at the hotel, which is one of the popular property amenities of the place.
Popular Places near the hotel
It is the border of India and Pakistan. It is quite a popular tourist attraction for the daily ritual of raising and lowering flags, attracting thousands of spectators from both countries. It is 28km away from the hotel and is worth the time and distance to watch the grand ceremony.
Located 1.78 km from the hotel, this is a historical place where numerous protests were killed by the British army and is one of the essential places that mark the importance of the Indian freedom movement. There is a memorial statue in the middle of the park, which is a homage to all people. Tourists visit this place or memorial ground to pay their homage and respect to the freedom fighters who fought and brought freedom to India.
The iconic Golden Temple of Amritsar is in proximity to the hotel and is one of the most-visited spots in the city. This beautiful Sikh temple is adorned with gold and surrounded by a pool. It is a symbol of spiritual and infinite freedom, and the doors of these Gurdwaras are open for all, no matter what caste or religion.
Located just 0.9 km from Country Inn and Suites by Radisson is Durgiana Temple, which is considered one of the city's holiest places and is as famous as the Golden Temple of Sikh. The architecture of this monument is done in a Sikh style and is embellished with silver all around, and that is why it is also known as the Silver Temple of Amritsar.
Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum
This museum holds all the accomplishments and achievements of Maharaja Ranjit Singh, who is known as the Lion of Punjab. The place used to be the summer palace for Maharaj. There is a beautiful garden attached to the museum, which makes it a great spot to relax and chill after exploring the museum.
Best Restaurants nearby the hotel
This restaurant is located near the hotel and serves mouth-watering Indian, Asian, and continental cuisines at pocket-friendly rates.
One can't resist Kulfis, and A-One serves authentic Indian kulfi of several varieties and is located close to Country Inn and Suites by Radisson.
Giani Tea Stall
The authentic Amritsari breakfast is served here at a commendable price. From tea to samosa to puri-sabzi, everything is available with fast service and mouth-watering taste.
Raj Darbar Restaurant
The best food with quick service is all Raj Darbar Restaurant is all about. It serves delicious Indian, Asian, Continental, and Chinese cuisines.
Another popular place for an authentic Amritsari breakfast is Luxmi sweets. Finally, Gulabjamun is a must-try after a full plate breakfast at a pocket-friendly price.
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Dining Area
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Staff Hygiene
- - Electrical Sockets
- - Housekeeping
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Country Inn and Suites by Radisson, Amritsar
People Also Ask About Country Inn and Suites by Radisson
The popular attraction close to the hotel are as follow:
Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum
Yes, parking facilities are available at the hotel.
Yes, there are opportunities to exercise at the hotel as there is a gymnasium and workout areas for the guests.
Yes, the hotel is close to several famous historical monuments and tourist attractions such as museums, gurudwaras, and parks.
Yes, cleaning services are offered at one of the best luxury hotels in Amritsar.
Yes, one can cancel and get their money refunded in time by the hotel.
There are three types of rooms available at the hotel; they are as follow:
Yes, the hotel owns a restaurant that serves authentic North-Indian cuisines with vegan options as well.
Yes, the hotel has a rooftop swimming pool which is accessible for all the guests.
It costs around 12k for two days at the hotel, and if someone is a member of Radisson Groups, there is a discount for them.
The check-in time is 2 pm at the hotel.
The check-out time at the hotel is 10 pm.
It is pretty popular with families for its modern and comfortable amenities, heartwarming hospitality, and beautiful location around many tourist spots.