The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About DoubleTree by Hilton Agra
Set near the iconic Taj Mahal, DoubleTree by Hilton Agra is ideal for a luxurious and personalized experience in Agra. An excellent choice for family stay, destination weddings, business trips, or solo travellers looking for a 5-star hotel in Agra.
- Being one of the famous hotels in Agra, the hotel is located approximately 13 km from the airport.
- The hotel in Agra houses the infinity pool, a fitness centre, and shuffle service.
- All the rooms are air-conditioned and facilitated by all the modern amenities.
- Don’t worry about the food as the hotel houses many restaurants that serve different cuisines.
- Book for a big event, functions, and parties.
This luxury hotel in Agra offers air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV, hairdryer, minibar, mini-refrigerator, iron, and coffee maker. Take a dip in the infinity pool or keep your fitness maintained at the 24-hour fitness centre.
Don’t worry if you are a workaholic; the doubletree by Hilton Agra India has a 24- hour business centre to stay connected to the office. No worries about midnight cravings as there are many restaurants and bars to satisfy the inner soul of every traveller. The fine dining of North 27 with live cooking stations and courtyard views will be perfect for eating. The Splendid Bar is open 24 hours to get some drinks and beverages.
The doubletree hotel also has a big spacious venue for events and parties. Hospitality that received its warmth as a memorable stay in Agra.
Popular places near DoubleTree by Hilton Agra
Here is the list of 5- famous places near the hotel Doubletree by Hilton in Agra, India.
- Agra Fort
Famous for being the wall of the Agra city, the Agra Fort is a historical fort in Agra. Titled as a World Heritage site by UNESCO, the fort is located 4.3 km from the Doubletree by Hilton Agra India.
- Jama Masjid
Built by Jahanara BegumIt in the 17th century, the Jama Masjid is one of the largest mosques in India. Jama Masjid is located around 5 km from the Hilton luxury hotel in Agra.
- Taj Mahal
Being one of the world's seven wonders and a popular destination to visit in Agra, the Taj Mahal is located 2.7 km from the DoubleTree by Hilton Agra.
- Jawab Masjid
Lying on the left side of the Taj Mahal, the Jawab Masjid is a historical site located 3.4 km from the hotel. Located inside the complex of the Taj Mahal, the site blooms when sun rays fall on it.
- Kalakriti Cultural and Convention Center
The famous art and cultural hub in Agra is neither far from the hotel nor the Taj Mahal. It is a large shop filled with jewellery and handicrafts made of metal, marble, thread, and wood.
Best Restaurant Nearby
Here is the list of 5 places near DoubleTree by Hilton Agra to enjoy the local food.
One of the famous restaurants near Doubletree by Hilton in Agra, India. The restaurant serves delicious Indian cuisine. So if you want to try some Halaal meat from Agra, this is the place to be at.
The Gutsy Kitchen
Known for serving Chinese, American, Indian, Middle Eastern, and Afghani cuisine, the Gutsy Kitchen near Doubletree by Hilton in Agra restaurant is a must-visit place. The palace is just 10 minutes away from this 5-star hotel in Agra.
The Chef’s Club
Located at a 5 minutes distance from the DoubleTree by Hilton Agra hotel in India. The restaurant serves Chinese, Indian, Barbecue, and Asian dishes.
The Salt Cafe Kitchen & Bar
This restrobar is famous among the tourists and hotels in Agra. Just 3 km from the doubletree by Hilton Agra hotel in India, a restaurant cum bar.
Serving the Indian, Asian, Mexican, International, and Barbecue menu, the Momo Cafe near Doubletree by Hilton in Agra, India, is 2 km away. The restaurant serves veg and non-veg dishes.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to DoubleTree by Hilton Agra, Agra
People Also Ask About DoubleTree by Hilton Agra
The most popular attraction near DoubleTree by Hilton in Agra is the Taj Mahal. Made by the famous Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in his wife’s memory.
The Agra Fort, Akbar’s Tomb, and Kinari Bazaar are the other famous places near the doubletree by Hilton in Agra restaurant. The Imperial Wax Museum is just 11 minutes away from the hotel.
Being one of the famous 5-star hotels in Agra, the DoubleTree hotel has all the modern and basic amenities that a guest needs. Here is the list of the amenities:
- Free parking
- Free High-Speed Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room
- Airport transportation
- Valet parking
- Bar / lounge
- Business Centre with Internet Access
- Conference facilities
- Banquet room
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour security
- Baggage storage
- Dry cleaning
- Laundry service
Yes, DoubleTree by Hilton in Agra has a swimming pool. The hotel also has a Rooftop and Outdoor pool to spend some refreshing time. The hotel offers pool towels in the pool-side area.
Yes, the DoubleTree by Hilton hotel in Agra has a restaurant. The hotel also houses a bar cum lounge to spend your evenings. You can book a meal from the room at the restaurants of Hilton hotel or can visit the restaurant by yourself.
DoubleTree by Hilton hotel in Agra
Yes, the DoubleTree by Hilton hotel in Agra has a valet parking facility. The hotel offers a free parking service for its guests. Drop an email to Doubletree by Hilton Agra email address for more information.
The check-in time of this 5-star hotel in Agra is 11.00 am, and the hotel's check-out time is noon. However, the hotel offers contactless check-in and check-out for guests if you want contactless check-in and check-out. You can pay with a credit or debit card for the contactless check-in and check-out.
Yes, this luxury hotel in Agra has a gym and fitness centre to keep your exercise routine on track. The trainer and equipment are available at the gym for gym enthusiasts.
Yes, Doubletree by Hilton Agra price includes the cleaning services. The hotel offers 24 hours dry cleaning and laundry services for the guests. The iron service is also available at the hotel.
The price of a DoubleTree hotel in Agra starts from INR 3200 to 14,650. The prices of the rooms vary according to the rooms, amenities, facility, meal plans, services, and many more. You can book the room with breakfast, breakfast, and lunch and breakfast, lunch, and dinner. If you want the other facilities, you can book them at an extra cost.
Yes, the Doubletree hotel is popular among families. Even the hotel is safe for families with kids, couples, and honeymoon couples. To get more information about it, call on the Doubletree by Hilton Agra contact number.
The distance between DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel to the centre of Agra is 6.6 km. The hotel offers a car shuttle service to explore Agra. You can also take a taxi to visit Agra.
Yes, the Hilton hotel is suitable for unmarried couples. The couples can book a room online from our website with great discounts and offers.
You can enjoy the following things at the DoubleTree hotel. However, some of these things may cost you extra.
- Fitness centre
- Pool table
- Spa facilities
- Walking tours
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Steam room
- Fitness centre
- Locker rooms
- Tour about local culture
Yes, the hotel provides a complete refund cancellation on some selected rooms. Please refer to the hotel policies for more information.