The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Fiesto Stay Villa Valley Facing
Fiesto Stay Villa Valley Facing Mahabaleshwar is a top part of the class of 5 star resorts in Mahabaleshwar. The hotel is perfect for holding mid-scale business meetings. Fiesto Stay Villa’s relaxation lodgings inspire guests' spirits at the end of a taxing day making it one of the most popular resorts in Mahabaleshwar. The establishment’s personal assists its guests with brilliant in-room conveniences, energetic bistro, and wellness focus which is planned with exquisite style, rich solace, and a great ambiance.
Highlights of the Hotel
- The hotel is located on the beautiful land of Mahabaleshwar with check-in timings at 1:00 p.m. and check-out timings at 12:00 p.m.
- For individuals who don't wish to pass up their wellness routine, the hotel has an assigned wellness center inside the property.
- The rooms in the hotel are divided into categories providing its guests with a refrigerator, private entrance, and attached bathroom facilities.
- The lodging provides in-house dining opportunities to its guests through a café, restaurant, dining area, and a coffee shop.
- The beautiful establishment facilitates its guests with free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, game room, property disinfection, free parking, lawn, seating area, and power backup facilities.
Fiesto Stay Villa Valley Facing owns a renowned name among the best luxury resorts in Mahabaleshwar. The hotel carries you to one of the absolute best neighborliness surroundings in Mahabaleshwar, comparable to any planned classification in the area.
POPULAR PLACES NEAR FIESTO STAY VILLA VALLEY FACING, MAHABALESHWAR
Fiesto Stay Villa Valley Facing Mahabaleshwar provides its guests with a home feel away from home making it one of the best 5 star resorts in Mahabaleshwar. The hotel is located at a prime destination of Mahabaleshwar city and most of the famous tourist places in Mahabaleshwar are easily located from it including:
At a distance of 460 m from Mahabaleshwar Bus Stand, Wilson Point is the highest viewpoint in Mahabaleshwar city. Arranged at an elevation of 1439 m, Wilson Point is also called the Sunrise Rise point and is the best place to encounter gorgeous sunrises and magnificent sunsets.
Waikars Go Karting
Waikars Go Karting is located in Panchgani, Mahabaleshwar, Maharashtra. Waikars Go Karting is the perfect place to grab a fine quality kart and ride it on the perfectly rough tracks.
Venna Lake Boating Area
Venna Lake is a beautiful human-made lake in Mahabaleshwar and is located 650 meters away from Fiesto Stay Villa Valley Facing. The lake offers rowboats, and pedal boats ride to the guests and thus is typically exceptionally swarmed. Apart from boating, there are special rides for children including a merry-go-round and a toy train along with horse riding.
BEST RESTAURANT NEARBY
Fiesto Stay Villa Valley Facing is not only one of the best luxury resorts in Mahabaleshwar for its homely, extravagance, convenient and regal facilities. The resort is also one of the most popular resorts in Mahabaleshwar for its infelicitous delicacies among its guests. The establishment is also enveloped with many great restautants from different sides of Mahabaleshwar city including:
Hirkani Garden Restaurant
The Location of Hirkani Garden Resort is very ideal for perfect family gatherings. Settled in rich green ranches, with a fantastic perspective on the slopes, it has a complete limit of 54 individuals.
Hotel Suman Raj
Situated in Mahabaleshwar, Hotel Suman Raj, Mahabaleshwar offers three feasting alternatives serving cooking styles from around the world. Cap off your end of the week in Mahabaleshwar with our exceptional Sunday early lunch.
Open between 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Amethyst Dine is a magnificent dining area in Mahabaleshwar city. The restaurant is famous for providing dishes that are fresh, heart, and are simply unforgettable. The Chicken Biryani served here is one of the best biryani’s served anywhere in the city and is available at just INR950 for 1 kg.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Fiesto Stay Villa Valley Facing, Mahabaleshwar
People Also Ask About Fiesto Stay Villa Valley Facing
No, they don’t offer a business place or meeting rooms.
Yes, Fiesto Stay Villa Valley FacingMahabaleshwar is a couple-friendly property but the guests should be above 18 years of age.
Some mainstream conveniences accessible in Fiesto Stay Villa Valley are Power reinforcement, Free Internet, CCTV observation, Luggage stockpiling, Conference Room.
No, Hotel Fiesto Stay Villa Valley Facing Mahabaleshwar doesn’t provide swimming pool facilities to its guests.
No, they don’t have a restaurant.
No, Bathtubs are not available in Fiesto Stay Villa Valley in Mahabaleshwar.
The overall rating earned by the hotel from its adorable guests is 4.4/5.
Hotel Fiesto Stay Villa Valley hotel has 1 type of room: Shavik.
Yes, Hotel Fiesto Stay Villa Valley Facing has a parking facility.
Nearby attractions incorporates Krishnabai Temple (3.3 km), Mahabaleshwar Hill Station (3.7 km), and Mahabaleshwar Temple (3.4 km).
Top room amenities provided by the hotel include a minibar, air conditioning, towels, linens, and a flat-screen TV.
Visitors can appreciate free breakfast, an on-location eatery, and a cafe during their visit.
Strategically placed eateries incorporate Evershine Cafe, Chingari, and Mad Smoke Hous.
Yes, the hotel offers dry cleaning and laundry services to its guests.
The staff of the hotel is well-spoken and knows multiple languages, including English and Hindi.
Contact on Fiesto Stay Villa Valley Facing Mahabaleshwar contact number to check about the availability of airport shuttle services.
No, guests don’t have an access to a fitness center during their stay in one of the best 5 star resorts in Mahabaleshwar.