The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About FUSION RETREAT
Fusion Retreat is a well-reviewed and rated budget hotel in Rishikesh, located in the beautiful hill station, Rishikesh. This cheap hotel in Rishikesh is close to all the major tourist attractions and proves to be the best in amenities and facilities for the guests.
The complete city, along with the grand River Ganges (Ganga), can be viewed from the rooms of this hotel.
Highlights of the Hotel
- This hotel is one of the hotels in Rishikesh that are located near the center of Rishikesh. The guests staying here can easily access all of the major tourist spots of the city.
- This hotel offers multiple amenities for the guests like Ticket/Tour Assistance, Air conditioning, luggage storage, multilingual staff, indoor games, CCTV, meditation Room, fire extinguishers, etc.
- This hotel offers a cozy room(20 rooms) amenities like 360 sq.ft., one room accommodates three adults, king-size bed, 24-hour security, ironing Service, balcony/terrace, attached bathroom, electrical sockets, and sun deck.
- The appliances and furnishing of the rooms of this hotel are great and are maintained as per the comfort of the guests staying here, and there is a mountain view from the rooms.
- The guests at this hotel can enjoy delicious Indian, Italian, Continental meals at the on-site multi-cuisine restaurant!
Popular Places nearby
This hotel, a budget hotel in Rishikesh, is located near the city center and has many famous tourist spots. Guests staying in this cheap hotel in Rishikesh can explore many tourist spots and temples of Rishikesh. Some places close to the hotel are:-
Goa beach in Rishikesh is a river beach, just like the beaches in Goa, but with cloudy mountains and beautiful forests in the surroundings. It is just 1.5 km away from the Fusion Retreat Rishikesh.
Laxman Jhula is a bridge connecting two villages of Garhwal, Uttarakhand. It is named after Lord Rama’s younger brother, Lord Laxman, and is located in the northeast direction of the river Ganges, 390 m from the Fusion Retreat Rishikesh.
The Beatles Ashram
The Beatles ashram is also known as the Chaurasi Kutia and is located on the banks of the River Ganges (Ganga). It was established as the Beatles (the band) used to come here and stay. It is located at a distance of 2.8 km from the Fusion Retreat Rishikesh.
Neer Garh waterfalls
Neer Garh waterfalls are naturally hidden waterfalls in Rishikesh. The view and the music of the waterfall splashing through the mountains leaves one mesmerized. The clear blue water and the breezy aura are so soothing and rejuvenating.
A beautiful Ashram made in the memory of Swami Vishudhanand, Swarg Ashram is a place where one can go for peace. With Yoga classes and morning prayers, Swarg Ashram is a perfect place to find inner peace.
Best Restaurants nearby
There are many famous restaurants, cafes, and hotels in Rishikesh which serve delicious dishes and drinks. Some good restaurants that are close to this hotel are mentioned below:-
Little Buddha Cafe
Little Buddha Cafe is a great restaurant just 92 m away from the Fusion Retreat. It serves fantastic Indian, Italian, and international continental dishes and snacks, and the ambiance is excellent here!
5 States Restaurant
This cafe is located within 26 minutes from the Fusion Retreat Rishikesh. 5 States restaurant, as the name suggests, serves dishes from various states of Indian. One can find many famous words from North and South India.
Goodtimes cafe is a well-rated and reviewed cafe in Rishikesh, only 280 m from the Fusion Retreat Rishikesh.
The forest views Kitchen and Bar.
The forest view kitchen and bar is a well-rated and reviewed Cafe in Rishikesh, which lets one experience splendid dining and drinking.
Jal Jalebi and Beyond
Jal Jalebi and beyond is a river-view restaurant famous for its great ambiance and expensive but amazingly delicious food!
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Luggage Storage
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to FUSION RETREAT, Rishikesh
People Also Ask About FUSION RETREAT
Rishikesh is a beautiful hill station known for the grand Ganges(Ganga) River emerging through its mountains and hundreds of shrines & temples. Some Popular places near Fusion Retreat are mentioned below:-
- Vashishta Gufa- 17.5 km from the resort
- Laxman Jhula- 8.4 km from the resort
- Ram Jhula- 8.4 km from the resort
- The Beatles ashram- 2.8 km from the resort
- Neelkanth temple- 19.9 km from the resort
- Triveni Ghat- 12.3 km from the resort
- Neer Garh waterfalls- 8.3 km from the resort
Rishikesh is full of religious sites, shrines, temples, and ashrams. The guests staying at The Fusion Retreat can visit these historical sites in Rishikesh:-
- The Beatles Ashram (2.8 km from the hotel)
- Vashishta Gufa (17.5 km from the hotel)
- Bharat Temple (11.1 km from the hotel)
- Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Ashram (3.6 km from the hotel).
No, there is no swimming pool inside the premises of this hotel.
This cheap hotel in Rishikesh provides the guests with only 1 type of room, i.e., Deluxe Rooms.
Yes, there is a restaurant, a dining area, and a lounge for the guests staying here to have the meals.
No, the Fusion Retreat does not offer a parking facility for the people staying here.
The check-in time for the Fusion retreat is from noon. Guests can do early/late check-ins after requesting the hotel staff. It is one of the best hotels in Rishikesh that are great at hospitality.
The check-out time for the Fusion retreat is from noon. Guests can do early/late check-outs after requesting the hotel staff. It is one of the best hotels in Rishikesh that care about the needs of its guests and comfortability.
Yes, of course, Fusion assures the guests coming here with families have nothing to worry about; their security and safety are in the hands of the resort. The resort has a rigorous security system, CCTVs, and vigilant and trained security personnel.
Yes, Fusion offers free cleaning services to the guests, which is included in the housekeeping services for all guests. In addition, laundry service is also available for guests staying here. The products used for cleaning and sanitizing are of the best quality and are selected keeping in mind the precautionary SOP and norms of COVID-19 to ensure the safety and health of the guests and the staff.