The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Golden Tulip Hotel, Amritsar
The Golden Tulip Hotel makes luxury meet homey ambience. The guests love the staff's commendable service, and spacious rooms equipped equally with modern furnishings and rich amenities, making this property a 4 star hotel in Amritsar.
Highlights of the Hotel
- With four out of five ratings on location, the hotel has easy access to many of the cities famous tourism sites.
- The hotel has 52 fully furnished modern rooms with a choice of 4 luxury suites. All rooms are provided with tea and coffee makers, an LCD television, a mini-bar, a hairdryer, and an ironing board.
- The hotel has a restaurant on-site named 'Moti Mahal' and a Pub/Bar located in the hotel's basement.
- The hotel has a swimming pool, a spa and a fitness centre for its guests, along with basic amenities such as free parking and free Wi-Fi.
- Other essential facilities provided by the hotel are the business centre, florist, gift shop, room service etc.
The Golden Tulip Hotel Amritsar is perfect for both leisure and business travellers.A swimming pool, a spa and a fitness centre for its guests, a business centre, a florist, a gift shop, etc. There are three rooms at Golden Tulip Hotel: the Deluxe rooms, Executive rooms, and the Suites. Are available at this luxury hotel in Amritsar.
The check-in and check-out timing of the hotel is noon.
Popular Places near Golden Tulip Hotel
Gobindgarh Fort is a historic military fort located in the heart of Amritsar. Currently, it is being developed as a museum and a theme park.
The Durgiana Mandir is a Hindu temple with its architecture similar to the Sikh Golden Temple. This temple derives its name from the Goddess Durga, who is worshipped here.
Jallianwala Bagh is a garden of historical importance and a national memorial of the Jallianwala Bagh Massacre. It houses a museum, a gallery and several memorial structures for the tourists to see.
It is one of five takes of the Sikhs and was initially known as Akal Bunga. One can learn about the architectural mastery and the history of the land when they visit this place.
The famous Golden Temple is a Gurudwara built over an artificial lake, and people from various places travel to worship at this temple. The distance from Golden Tulip hotel Amritsar to Golden Temple is 2.3 km.
Best Restaurants Nearby
Ziva All-day Dining
It is a stylish five out of five rated diners serving Indian, International and Asian cuisines. It ranks number one out of 355 restaurants in Amritsar for its excellent service and mouth-watering food.
Kava Grill & Lounge
Ranking 2nd in 355 restaurants, Kava Grill & Lounge serves local cuisine like no other. It has outstanding food, service, and value scores and is only 9 minutes away from Golden Tulip hotel Amritsar.
Have a taste of Punjab's most refined cuisine! Out of 42 Italian restaurants in Amritsar, Punjab province ranks 3rd. It has five out of five ratings, a beautiful ambience and posh furnishings.
At a walkable distance of 2 minutes from Golden Tulip hotel Amritsar, Brother's Dhaba offers a wide variety of vegetarian dishes consisting of Indian, Asian and International cuisines.
A four out of five rated fancy restaurant 1.5 km away from Golden Tulip hotel Amritsar awaits to serve delicious Indian, Asian and International foods.
- Swimming Pool
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Golden Tulip Hotel, Amritsar, Amritsar
People Also Ask About Golden Tulip Hotel, Amritsar
The hotel has 52 fully furnished modern rooms with a choice of 4 luxury suites. It has a swimming pool, a spa, a fitness centre for its guests, and basic amenities such as free parking and Wi-Fi. The hotel's other essential facilities are the business centre, the on-site restaurant and pub/bar, florist, gift shop, mini-bar and room service, etc. It makes the place a luxury hotel in Amritsar.
What are the Check-In and Check-Out timings at Golden Tulip Amritsar?
The check-in and check-out timing of the hotel is noon.
Of course, this 4 star hotel in Amritsar offers a free and secured parking area for its guests.
The hotel has 52 fully furnished modern rooms with a choice of 4 luxury suites. There are three rooms at Golden Tulip Hotel: the Deluxe rooms, Executive rooms, and the Suites.
The methods of payment accepted at the hotel are in cash, Visa and Master Card, or others that are likely to be taken are American Express, UnionPay, etc.
Gobindgarh Fort, Durgiana Temple, Akal Takht, Jallianwala Bagh and the Golden Temple are the most famous tourist destinations easily accessible from this hotel, making it one of the best hotels in Amritsar.
Sure, the hotel has a swimming pool, a spa and a fitness centre for its guests to unwind and care for their health during their stay in the city.
In the deluxe rooms of Golden Tulip hotel Amritsar, complimentary breakfast at the on-site restaurant, tea and coffee makers in the room along with LCD television, mini bar, hairdryer and an ironing board are provided.
In the hotel's executive rooms, complimentary breakfast at the on-site restaurant, tea and coffee makers in the room, LCD television, mini-bar, hairdryer, and an ironing board are provided.
In the Suites of the hotel, complimentary transfer from the railway station and complimentary breakfast at the on-site restaurant, tea and coffee makers in the room along with LCD television, mini bar, hairdryer and an ironing board are provided.
Along with the on-site restaurant 'Moti Mahal', some excellent restaurants in the vicinity of Golden Tulip hotel are the Ziva all-day dining, Kava Grill & Lounge, Punjab Province, Brother's Dhaba and Crystal Restaurant.
The Jallianwala Bagh and the Akal Takht are some of the most important sites of history in Amritsar, India that are close to the hotel.
Indeed, the Golden Tulip hotel has a restaurant on-site named 'Moti Mahal', which serves some of the best delicacies of Amritsar, and a calming ambience is created by the live Gazal music at night. There is also a Pub/Bar located in the hotel's basement where guests can relish various beverages and dishes.
Of course, the hotel has a swimming pool, a spa and a fitness centre for its guests to unwind and care for their health during their stay in the city.
The prices to stay at Golden Tulip hotel range from INR 3,120 to INR 5,126.