The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Kingsway Ajmer
Among several hotels, Hotel Kingsway Ajmer is by far the best choice if one wants to feel the lively environment of the city of Ajmer. This 3 star hotel in Ajmer is located at Dargah Bazar, the very heart of the city of Ajmer, the stay at this hotel in Ajmer provides one with an unmatched feel of the culture and ethos of this beautiful city.
Highlights of the Hotel
- Location - Hotel Kingsway Ajmer Rajasthan is around 1.2 km from the renowned Dargah Sharif, making it easy for the guests to visit the famous shrine.
- Rooms – Standard Double Bed Non A/C, Deluxe Room A/C, Deluxe A/C Three Bed, Deluxe A/C Four Bed, Deluxe A/C Five Bed, Deluxe A/C Seven Bed, Family Suite.
- Food – The exquisitely built restaurant provides in-room bed and breakfast facilities to its guests.
- Facilities – Hotel Kingsway provides you with air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, round-the-clock CCTV surveillance, 24X7 reception facilities, bellboy service, amongst various other features.
Tourists have widely chosen this budget hotel in Ajmer due to its prime location, reasonable pricing structure, and quick service in the rooms.
Popular Places Near Hotel Kingsway
Adhai Din Ka Jhonpra
Located at a distance of 0.9 km from Kingsway Ajmer Rajasthan, it is the oldest surviving monument in the city of Ajmer. The mosque is an apt example of the architecture of the Indo-Islamic era, a sight to behold for all history lovers.
Located at the foot of the Taragarh hill, the famous site is the tomb of Moinuddin Chishti, which has gained tremendous popularity and belief over the years after Akbar and his descendants were known to have visited the shrine. Ajmer Dargah is located at a distance of 850 meters from Hotel Kingsway Ajmer.
Ana Sagar Lake
Located at a distance of 2.8 km from Hotel Kingsway Ajmer Rajasthan, it is an artificial lake built in the 12th century by the grandfather of Prithviraj Chauhan. The island in the centre of the lake is the focal point of attraction among the tourists often visited by hiring boats.
Pushkar Ghati View Point
One reaches this famous valley while travelling from Ajmer to Pushkar and offers breath-taking scenic views over the vast landmasses. It is a 15–20-minute drive from Hotel Kingsway, your 3 star hotel in Ajmer. It is a famous tourist spot and is immensely admired by all those who pass by.
Akbar Fort & Museum
One of the most popular sites to visit when in Ajmer. Once the royal residence of Prince Salim, and has now been converted into a museum in an attempt to preserve the antiques of the bygone era. Moreover, this museum is located within walking distance of 100 meters from Hotel Kingsway Ajmer Rajasthan.
Best Restaurants Near Hotel Kingsway
A perfect place for tourists searching for delicious vegetarian food after an entire day of exploring the majestic city of Ajmer. The restaurant provides a great ambience and setting for friends and families. Chinese, Indian and Fast food are some of the cuisines available at the restaurant.
Hotel Jannat & Restaurant
It takes 6 minutes to reach this restaurant from Hotel Kingsway Ajmer Rajasthan. The restaurant is well known for its quick table service and mouth-watering Indian and Asian food.
Pehli Manzil Restaurant
A people's favourite in the city of Ajmer, this restaurant is famous for its indigenous food. Specifically, it's Maharajah Thali, a must-try for all of those looking to taste Rajasthani food.
As the name suggests, the restaurant is famous for its authentic indigenous food. The restaurant is just 400 meters away from Hotel Kingsway Ajmer Rajasthan, arguably one of the best budget hotels in Ajmer, and is a common choice among foreign tourists.
Hotel Royal Ajmer
With a rating of 4.2 out of 5.0, the restaurant is often preferred for family dinners owing to their delicious North Indian cuisine. This restaurant is just a 2-minute walk from the Kingsway Hotel, your hotel in Ajmer.
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Dining Area
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Housekeeping
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.