The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Sun Village
Hotel Sun Village is a hotel located in an area in Delhi called Paharganj which is a very busy place in Delhi. This is one of the budget hotels in New Delhi that offers many amenities to the guests to make their stay comfortable at affordable prices. There are numerous major tourist locations in Delhi situated close to Sun Village, one of the hotels in New Delhi.
Hotel Sun Village New Delhi is located at a distance of 14.5 km away from Indira Gandhi International Airport.
The hotel has 23 rooms available for the accommodation of the guests and has two types of rooms that are Deluxe Rooms and Super Deluxe Rooms.
The amenities provided in the rooms are air-conditioning, towels, beds with soft linens, room service, hot running water, a flatscreen TV, and an attached bathroom with a shower.
Sun Village, one of the cheap hotels in New Delhi has an on-site restaurant that serves American or Continental breakfast to the guests every morning during their stay.
The services provided by the hotel are a 24-hour front desk, currency exchange, concierge services, laundry services, room service, dry cleaning facilities, and parking facilities.
Nearby places to visit:
This is a mosque that is one of the largest in India and is built using red stones and white marble in an alternate strips fashion. This is a historic site and is a splendid location for tourists to visit in Delhi. This is 2.3 km away from Hotel Sun Village.
This magnificent structure is built with red sand walls is one of the most popular tourist sites in Delhi. There are many food stalls and the Lahore Gate has a lot of vendors with various stalls that sell silverware, apparel, gems, silks, etc. This is 3.2 km away from Hotel Sun Village New Delhi.
This is an arch structure in New Delhi constructed in the memory of the British Indian soldiers martyred during the First World war and the Third Anglo-Afghan War. This is 3.8 km away from Sun Village, one of the hotels in New Delhi.
Bistro 55 Rooftop Restaurant:
This fancy place located in Paharganj serves North Indian, Chinese, Japanese, and Italian food. They serve beverages and have fantastic decor with a nice concept. It costs around Rs. 1000 for two people and is 600 m away from Sun Village, one of the budget hotels in New Delhi.
This place has amazing lighting and nice decor and serves North Indian, Chinese, and Mughlai dishes. They also serve alcohol and other non-alcoholic beverages. This is 350 m away from Sun Village Hotel.
Fire & Ice:
This restaurant in Paharganj has open-air seating and indoor seating and serves Indian, Asian, and American cuisine. The sandwiches, cappuccino, and chocolate are a must-try and costs around Rs. 500 for two people. This is 650 m away from Sun Village, one of the cheap hotels in New Delhi.
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
Safety & Hygiene
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.