The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Housewood Villas, Amritsar
Housewood Villas is a perfect place for leisure travelers with friends and family. It promotes healthy living and has lush green lawns and mesmerizing yellow lights over the property of this 5-star hotel in Amritsar.
Highlights of the Hotel
- Unlike many hotels in Amritsar, the location of this estate is an expansive green yard full of fresh and well-maintained flora that brings healthy air to the hotel.
- The rooms are well-lit and furnished to give a home-like vibe, and the ensuite bathrooms are entirely made out of fancy marble.
- The diner serves a balanced diet menu, and thus the guests are always served delicious and healthy meals.
- There are many recreational facilities and wellness services at the hotel, including basic amenities like free Wi-Fi and free parking, clean rooms with housekeeping, an on-site diner, etc.
- It even has a gaming zone with indoor and outdoor activities, a reading room, an outdoor fireplace, spa service, etc.
Housewood Villas Amritsar Punjab has six suites: Emerald, Amber, Garnet, Sapphire, Topaz, and Jade. The rooms are cozy and fitted with air conditioning, blackout curtains, desk, tea/coffee makers, flatscreen televisions, dining area, and beautiful marble ensuite bathrooms with showers.
As a luxury hotel in Amritsar, the hotel has yoga and aerobic classes, spa services, and a sauna to keep in touch with a healthy lifestyle.
The check-in timing at the hotel is 2 PM, and the check-out timing is until noon.
Popular Places near Housewood Villas, Amritsar
The famous Golden Temple is a Gurudwara built over an artificial lake, and people from various places travel to worship at this temple. It is easily accessible from Housewood Villas Amritsar Punjab.
This Multi-Media sound and light show, with laser lights, computer animation, and Projection mapping technologies, is a must-visit as it depicts the legend of the Gobindgarh Fort. It is close to Housewood Villas Amritsar.
Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum
This place is all about historical enthusiasts. It has information on historical battles and a display of weapons, armor & uniforms. One can visit this place conveniently from Housewood Villas Amritsar Punjab.
The Durgiana Mandir is a Hindu temple with its architecture similar to the Sikh Golden Temple. This temple achieves its name from the Goddess Durga, who is worshipped here.
Jallianwala Bagh is a garden of historical importance and a national memorial of the Jallianwala Bagh Massacre. It houses a museum, a gallery, and several memorial structures for tourists to see.
Best Restaurants Nearby
Ziva All-day Dining
It is a stylish five out of five rated diners serving Indian, International, and Asian cuisines. It ranks number one out of 355 restaurants in Amritsar for its excellent service and mouth-watering food. It is close to Housewood Villas Amritsar.
To have the right taste of Amritsar’s delicacies, Kulcha Land is a restaurant one must dine at. It has excellent reviews, impeccable service, and the menu is Indian and vegetarian friendly.
Kava Grill & Lounge
Ranking 2nd in 355 restaurants, Kava Grill & Lounge serves local cuisine like no other. It has outstanding scores on food, service, and value and is in the vicinity of Housewood Villas Amritsar Punjab.
With 5 out of five ratings and 12th place in 355 restaurants of Amritsar, Chatter Box invites you to enjoy delicious Chinese, Italian and contemporary meals.
The Yellow Chilli
For unbeatable prices, eat till you are complete at The Yellow Chilli, which serves vegetarian-friendly and vegan Indian dishes. It is nearby Housewood Villas Amritsar Punjab.
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Luggage Storage
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Electrical Sockets
- - Playground
- - Housekeeping
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Housewood Villas, Amritsar, Amritsar
People Also Ask About Housewood Villas, Amritsar
Golden Temple, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum, Durgiana Temple, Whispering Walls, and Jallianwala Bagh are tourist spots near Housewood Villas.
Yes, the hotel offers free and secured valet and self-parking.
The hotel has yoga and aerobic classes, spa services, and a sauna to keep in touch with a healthy lifestyle.
Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum, Whispering Walls, and Jallianwala Bagh are some important historical sites one can visit in the vicinity of Housewood Villas.
This hotel offers a dining and tea room, a gaming zone with indoor and outdoor activities, a reading room, free Wi-Fi, an outdoor fireplace, spa service, etc.
There are six suites at Housewood Villas: Emerald, Amber, Garnet, Sapphire, Topaz, and Jade.
The rooms are cozy and home-like, fitted with air conditioning, blackout curtains, desk, tea/coffee makers, flatscreen televisions, dining area, and beautiful marble ensuite bathrooms with showers.
Yes, Housewood Villas has a diner that serves timely breakfast, lunch, and diner. It has a balanced diet menu, and thus the guests are always served delicious and healthy meals.
Housewood Villas, unfortunately, does not have a swimming pool. It does, however, have yoga and aerobic classes, spa services, and a sauna for the guests to keep in touch with a healthy lifestyle.
For sure, Housewood Villas follows all the mandatory practices for the pandemic and maintains health and hygiene protocols to ensure utmost safety for everyone. The rooms and linens are completely sanitized, and the staff does average temperature and oxygen level checks. In addition, everyone at the hotel conforms to the social distancing rules and wash their hands regularly.
The check-in timing at Housewood Villas Amritsar Punjab is 2 PM.
The check-out timing at the hotel is until noon.
The staff at Housewood Villas speaks English, Punjabi, and Hindi.
Alongside the on-site diner of the hotel, one can dine at Ziva all-day dining, Kava Grill &Lounge, Kulcha Land, Chatter Box, and The Yellow Chilli.
Unfortunately, pets are not allowed on the property of the hotel.
The hotel offers many recreational activities such as Bingo, Aerobics, Live music/performance, Cooking class, themed dinner nights, Badminton equipment, Evening entertainment, Kids’ club, Library, Darts, Karaoke, Billiards, Children’s playground, Games room, etc.
The hotel offers many wellness services such as Yoga classes, Full body massage, Hand massage, Head massage, Foot massage, Neck massage, Back massage, Foot bath, Body scrub, Manicure, Beauty Services, Sun umbrellas, spa services, etc.