The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Labh Garh Palace
Hotel Labh Garh Palace Resort & Spa in Udaipur is located about 20 km from the National Airport. The nearest international airport is located in Jaipur.
This 4 star hotel in Udaipur has a total of 76 rooms and suites.
This luxury hotel in Udaipur offers 24-hour room administration alongside conveniences like flatscreen TV, free toiletries, safe, phone, etc.
The food prepared at Labh Garh Palace is just as good as elsewhere in India.
Being one of the beautiful hotels in Udaipur, amenities include a free in-house spa, Wi-Fi, doctor on call, on-site restaurants, etc.
Hotel Labh Garh Palace in Udaipur is a beautiful city in the western part of India. The hotel is located near one of the most famous and popular tourist attractions, Lake Pichola. Guests will find a lot to see and do that is both interesting and unique in Udaipur. There are views of the lake from every room. The rooms are large with pristine bathrooms, bedding, luxurious linens, and comfortable climate control units for cool nights or warm days when you want to turn down the AC just a tad bit for maximum comfort.
Enjoy the warm weather and the view of Pichola lake from the poolside, or come for a nice evening dip in Pichola lake. Each guest will be served their favorite dishes with a variety of fresh ingredients and traditional Indian cooking techniques to take full advantage of all that Lake Pichola offers.
The Palace is operated by The Oberoi Group, one of the world's largest luxury hotel chains. Labhgarh palace was formerly the summer retreat for royals in Rajasthan. The Oberoi Group is recognized as one of India's most celebrated hotel groups with special expertise in the live performance arena. Hotel Labh Garh Palace Resort & Spa Udaipur offers fine dining, elegant, world-class service, interesting leisure activities, and memorable customer experiences for individuals seeking comfort and luxury to make every moment count.
Udaipur is famous for its lakes, which are known for royal ambience. Lake Pichola ranks high among them all.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.