The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Ladakh Himalayan Retreat
Ladakh Himalayan Retreat offers a delightful stay in Tukcha, just a kilometer from the cheerful Leh Main Bazaar. The hotel is surrounded by panoramic Leh Landscapes and a charming view of the Shanti Stupa and uphill Leh Palace. Himalayan Retreat, also one of the best hotels in Leh, is nearby some of the significant Buddhist monasteries that offer travelers a peaceful time in the mountains.
Highlights of the Hotel
- The splendid hotel is located on Fort Road, one km from the Leh Main Bazaar.
- 3 star hotel in Leh boasts 36 modern rooms with a homely feel that attracts leisure travellers, families, and business travellers.
- The rooms come with 24-hour room service, contact-less housekeeping, Wi-Fi, LED Tv, and a view of the stunning ranges.
- The hotel has a pleasant multi-cuisine restaurant with a separate kitchen for self-cooking, ideal for Jain guests.
- The reliable amenities offered by the hotel are free Wi-Fi, free parking, an in-house restaurant, housekeeping, 24-hour room service, and doctor-on-call.
Ladakh Himalayan Retreat Hotel is renowned for state-of-the-start rooms, delicious food, and a great experience people desire coming to the 'Little Tibet. Among all the luxury hotels in Leh, the Himalayan Retreat is close to some of the most visited tourist attractions. The hotel is 3.7 km away from the nearest airport, Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport.
5 Popular Places near Hotel Ladakh Retreat
Ladakh Himalayan Retreat dwells at a stunning location covered in snow-clad ranges. The hotel windows give a view of the beautiful ranges of Stok. Shanti Stupa and Leh Palace.
Prayer Wheel- 1 km from one of the best hotels in Leh, the picture-perfect prayer wheels are where tourists can chant mantras alongside the monks.
Zorawar Fort- Ladakh Himalayan Retreat Hotel is just 500 meters from the spectacular fortress showcases old stamps and treasures of original Kings.
The confluence of Indus & Zanskar Rivers- 34.8 km from the hotel, the turquoise union of the famous rivers between the deserted valley is a sight to behold.
Hall of Fame- Ladakh Himalayan Hotel is 4.1 km from the famous museum dedicated to the brave Indian Army.
Spituk Gompa- 6.6 km from one of the luxury hotels in Leh, Himalayan Retreat, the hilltop Buddhist monastery, features the famous Kali statue.
5 Best Restaurants Nearby
Ladakh Himalayan Retreat is just 1 km away from the Leh Main Bazaar and has a few highly-rated restaurants around. The in-house multi-cuisine restaurant has a kitchenette suitable for Jain guests.
The Tibetan Kitchen- just 1 km away, which takes around 3 minutes to reach, serves Chinese, Indian, Tibetan meals.
Chopsticks Noodle Bar- just 1.2 km away, the homely restaurant serves Chinese, Indian, Asian, Thai, Indonesian, Tibetan, and Fusion cuisine.
Bon Appetit- Ladakh Himalayan Hotel is just 1.8 km away from the eatery serving Italian, International, and European cuisine.
Dreamland Restaurant- just 1.8 km away from the 3 star hotel in Leh, this eatery serves Indian, Chinese, International, and Asian cuisine.
My Secret Recipe German Bakery- Ladakh Himalayan Hotel is just 1.4 km away from the cafe serving fast food and baked items.
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as an Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re traveling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once the booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concerns. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Ladakh Himalayan Retreat, Leh Ladakh
People Also Ask About Ladakh Himalayan Retreat
The hotel is surrounded by spectacular Buddhist monasteries and other popular tourist places. This hotel is near the centre of Leh and the vibrant Leh Main Bazaar, known for charming Tibetan-Buddhist-styled clothing and decor articles in cute shops.
Magnetic Hill-26.5 km from the stay, the mountain is famous for pulling cars upwards, a visual illusion for fascinated tourists.
Diskit Gompa- A picturesque 114.9 km long route with multiple charming monasteries on the way, the shrine is one of the largest and oldest with Buddha manuscripts and effigies.
Hall of Fame- One of the luxury hotels in Leh, Himalayan Retreat, is 4.1 km away from the famous museum dedicated to the brave Indian Army.
Khardung La Pass- The hotel is a 1 hr 4 min drive away from the highest motorable pass in Leh that leads to Shyok and Nubra valley.
Nubra Valley- A 4 hr 33 min long route from the hotel, the lovely valley is famous for the spectacular sand-dunes travellers love to visit.
The hotel offers free parking, Wi-Fi, conference room, outdoor seating, doctor-on-call, cafe, restaurant, laundry, dry cleaning, etc.
Yes, the hotel has a multicuisine restaurant with a clean kitchen for self-cooking, ideal for Jain guests.
No, the hotel doesn't have a swimming pool on-site.
The luxury hotel has Deluxe, Super-Deluxe and elegant Suites. All of the rooms give an exceptional view of the Stok highlands.
Yes, the hotel offers the guests a convenient parking space.
Yes, the hotel follows all COVID-19 protocols, and the staff wears protective gear. Guests go through thermal screening and sanitiser installations. The hotel looks after sanitation and contact-less room service.
The reliable services provided by the hotel are free Wi-Fi, free parking, facilities for guests with disabilities, Doctor-on-call, Cafe, Outdoor seating, In-house restaurant, kitchen for self-cooking, sanitiser dispensers, housekeeping, 24-hour room service, etc.
The Check-In time at the hotel is at 8.00 AM and the Check-Out time is at 8.00 AM.
The hotel accepts Cash Payments, Debit Cards, Cheques, and Credit Card. One can also contact the hotel for more information regarding the details.
Yes, the luxury hotel offers same-day laundry, dry cleaning, housekeeping, and 24-hour room service. The hotel provides fresh sets of linen, towels, and blankets on demand.
Yes, the luxurious hotel is nearby the magnificent Tibetan-Buddhist monasteries and forts. Tourists can explore peacefully in the pleasant weather and sceneries. Some of the historical sites are:
Gurudwara Pathar Sahib- The charming hotel is 23.1 km from the sacred Sikh shrine renowned for the boulder with the imprints of Guru Nanak Ji.
Zorawar Fort- 1 min walk from the hotel, this famous fortress features antique stamps and treasures of Kings.
Thiksey Monastery- The 3 star hotel in Leh is 17.4 km from the Tibetan-Buddhist-styled shrine, where travelers can meditate and enjoy the surroundings.
The confluence of Indus and Zanskar Rivers- 34.8 km away, the picture-perfect deserted valley gives way to the turquoise rivers, is one of the best tourist spots.
Shanti Stupa- 4.2 km from the hotel, the white marble-domed monastery is famous for the ancient relics of Buddha and its stunning view.
The Super Deluxe rooms and Suites start from approx. INR 5,000 per night. The cost of the rooms and suites vary depending on the dates and number of guests.
Yes, one of the famous hotels in Leh has amenities convenient for families. They offer spacious rooms with extra beds, a kitchenette for self-cooking, Leh Ladakh tour packages, and airport transfers. The property is regularly sanitized and has doctor-on-call.