The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Lakrook Boutique Stay
The splendid Lakrook Boutique Stay is nestled amid the Stok Kangri Mountain view on Old Fort Road. The hotel is near pleasant monasteries and the Leh Main Bazaar, a popular place for tourists to shop Ladakhi souvenirs and more. Being one of the charming hotels in Leh, the stay strives to offer a memorable visit with exquisite amenities for all kinds of travelers.
Highlights of the Hotel
- The 4 star hotel in Leh is located in the core of Old Fort Road, just minutes from the city's center.
- The 25 rooms in the boutique hotel adorn modern amenities and mountain views that are ideal for leisure travelers, families, and solo travelers.
- The luxurious rooms offer central heating, a 24-hour hot water facility, Wi-Fi, room service, TV, and complimentary hot beverages.
- The hotel features an in-house multi-cuisine restaurant that serves delicious breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- The prominent facilities include Wi-Fi, parking space, installed sanitizers, restaurant, outdoor seating, coffee shop, kids play area, housekeeping, 24-hour room service, laundry, dry cleaning, etc.
The hotel is among the favorite tourist destinations, close to the famous tourist spot Shanti Stupa and the spectacular Trans-Himalayan snow-clad ranges. As one of the luxury hotels in Leh, the on-site coffee shop is famous among the guests who want to have a quiet time. The luxury hotel in Leh is 4.7 km from Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport.
5 Popular Places near Lakrook Boutique Stay
The pleasant Lakrook Boutique Stay is just minutes away from the key tourist attractions in Leh. Among all the hotels in Leh, this stay is just 3 min away from the vibrant main Bazar displaying Ladakhi handicraft carpets, jewelry, clothing, and more.
Shanti Stupa- (4.1 km) just a 10 minutes drive from Lakrook Boutique Stay Leh, the snow-white Monastery blessed by the Dalai Lama, holds Buddha relics.
Thiksey Monastery: The hotel is (18.4 km) a 30 minutes drive away from central Leh's largest gompa featuring a Maitreya temple.
Spituk Gompa: The hotel is (7.5 km) 15 minutes away from the 11th-century shrine on a hilltop showcasing the renowned Kali statue.
Hall of Fame- (5.1 km) 20 minutes drive from the Lakrook Boutique Stay Leh, the decorated museum pays homage to the brave soldiers of the Indian Army.
Khardung La: The cozy hotel in Leh is (37.4 km), a 1 hour drive away from the highest motorable pass, offers a glimpse of the snowy Trans Himalayas.
5 Best Restaurant Nearby
Lakrook Boutique Stay rests at a lovely location in the vicinity of the Leh town with a few of the top-rated restaurants. As one of the luxury hotels in Leh, the stay boasts an in-house restaurant and coffee shop.
The Tibetan Kitchen- The 4 star hotel in Leh is (73.0 m) 1 minute walk away from the eatery serving Chinese, Indian, and Tibetan cuisine.
Gesmo Restaurant- Just at the distance of (180m) 1-minute walk from the hotel, the restaurant serves Italian, Indian, Pizza, Fast food, Tibetan meals.
Corretto Leh- The multi-cuisine restaurant serving tasty vegetarian and vegan meals is (700m) a 3-minute walk from Lakrook Boutique Stay Leh.
Chopsticks Noodle Bar- Serving Chinese, Indian, Asian, Thai, Indonesian, Tibetan, Fusion the eatery is (190.0 m) 1 min walk from the hotel.
Bon Appetit- Lakrook Boutique Stay Leh is (750.0 m) a 3-minute walk from the restaurant serving Italian, Pizza, International, European cuisine with a Vegetarian menu.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Lakrook Boutique Stay, Leh Ladakh
People Also Ask About Lakrook Boutique Stay
Lakrook Boutique Stay Leh is appreciated for being in proximity to the major tourist attraction near Leh town. The hotel is at the distance of just a 3-minute drive from the Leh Main Bazaar, adorned with small shops selling handicrafts, carpets, jewelry, clothing, shawls, and more. The hotel shares a glimpse of the snowy Stok Kangri ranges.
- Khardung La- A (37.4 km) 1 hour drive on the road to the highest motorable pass is a scenic journey. The snowy Khardungla pass is a picture-perfect destination for adventurers.
- Shanti Stupa- (3.6 km) 10 minutes drive from the hotel, the white-marble domed shrine is blessed by Dalai Lama and features ancient Buddha relics.
- Thiksey Monastery- The hotel is (18.4 km), 30 minutes drive from the largest Buddhist-Tibetan Monastery in Central Leh, which has a lovely Maitreya Temple.
- Spituk Gompa- (7.5 km) 15 minutes from one of the luxury hotels in Leh, the 11th-century peaceful Monastery features a giant Kali statue. The gompa rests on a hilltop with a panoramic view of Leh, ideal for meditation.
- Leh Palace- The former palace of Leh is (700.0 m) a 3 minutes walk from the hotel. The attraction is located on an elevation revealing the most stunning view of the town.
- Zorawar Fort- The mighty fortress adorns unique stamps and treasures of former rulers. The tourist attraction is famous for its captivating history and is (1.5 km) 4 minutes walk from the hotel.
The main amenities of Lakrook Boutique Stay are Wi-Fi, parking, a multi-cuisine restaurant, coffee shop, housekeeping services, dry cleaning, 24-hour room service, complimentary hot beverages, etc. The well-trained staff offers sanitizer dispensers and sanitation of public areas of the hotel.
Yes, this 4 star hotel in Leh has a multi-cuisine restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The hotel has an in-house coffee shop for guests to relax and lounge.
No, this hotel in Leh does not provide a swimming pool.
2 types of luxurious rooms are offered at the Lakrook Boutique Stay featuring a great view of Stok Kangri ranges from the rooms. Twin/double rooms and Premium rooms are available for guests. Both of the rooms come with perks like free breakfast or dinner. Book at Lakrook hotel for a relaxing getaway.
Yes, Lakrook is among those hotels in Leh that offer guests a convenient parking space.
Yes, Lakrook Boutique Stay is located at the Old Fort Road that's just minutes away from some of the major monasteries in Leh. Leh is a lovely town where tourists can indulge in Tibetan culture, art and people. The tourists chant prayers at the famous prayer wheels and sit along with the sacred monks and meditate. Few of the significant historical sites in proximity to the hotel are:
- Shanti Stupa
- Gurudwara Pathar Sahib
- Thiksey Monastery
- Zorawar Fort
- Leh Palace