The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Lotus Hotel
Hotel Lotus Leh, unquestionably one of the best hotels in Leh, is set among well-kept, lush green lawns punctuated by poplar trees. The hotel structure is an impressive modern structure that is well equipped to meet the needs and preferences of tired travellers. Many people prefer it because of its convenient location near the Leh market. Apart from other hotels in Leh Ladakh, this hotel is the best budget hotel in Leh.
This hotel provides guests with serenity and invigoration while also allowing them to reconnect with nature. The Lotus Hotel is surrounded by apple orchards and offers views of the well-known Tsemo Gompa.
The Lotus Hotel Leh India is situated in Leh. It is 6 kilometres from the Leh Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport and 2 kilometres from the LBOC Ltd Leh Bus Stand. The hotel is 500 meters from the Leh Main Bazaar and 1 km from the Leh Palace.
Being one of the cheap hotels in Leh, The hotel provides with best amenities such as Restaurant/Coffee Shop, CCTV surveillance, Indoor Entertainment, and Dining.
The hotel has 24 modern and well-furnished rooms divided into Deluxe Single rooms, Deluxe Double rooms, and Suite rooms. These rooms are centrally heated and feature LCD satellite television, a phone with international dialling, internet access, and an attached bathroom with running hot and cold water.
The hotel has a balcony and a garden restaurant to enjoy delicious Indian, Chinese, and continental cuisine.
The hotel provides the best facilities such as room service, attached bathroom with running water, FAX/STD/ISD, spacious lawn, entertainment and lounge, car parking, taxi available on request, independent power back facility, etc.
Among the hotels in Leh and Ladakh, Lotus Hotel has a professionally managed travel desk. Leh is a place with many opportunities for adventure sports such as trekking and mountaineering and a lot of sightseeing. This is where the hotel's staff comes in to help.
Popular places Near Lotus Hotel Leh, India
Lotus Hotel Leh India is at a prime location for domestic and national tourists to enjoy the history of Leh Ladakh. Being in the Lotus Hotel Leh makes the adoring guests stay there with the homely services. However, it is a budget hotel in Leh where one can go. Apart from other hotels in Leh Ladakh, this is a cheap hotel in Leh and is relatively easy to afford.
General Zorawar Fort.
Wazir Zorawar Singh, an army leader of the Rajput dynasty's Maharaja Gulab Singh, was regarded as a military commander and a master of mountain battles. The Zorawar Fort is located in the heart of Leh, near the Leh Main Market. This tourist destination is very close to Lotus hotel Leh.
Leh Main Bazaar
Leh Market is a historic market that dates back to the 15th century, during the reign of King Single Namgyal. Today, the market is a significant tourist attraction in Leh. Leh Main Bazaar is 50 m from the hotel location.
The Leh Palace, also widely recognized as the Lhachen Palkhar, was founded in the 1500s by King Sengge Namgyal and was completed in the 17th century. Its layout is reminiscent of Tibet's Palace Museum in Leh. Many tourists who come to Lotus Hotel Leh India usually visit this place.
Namgyal Tsemo Monastery.
The Namgyal Tsemo monastery in Leh, Ladakh, was formed in the early 15th century and is famous for its three-story high gold plated Maitreya Buddha idol. The gompa, located on a rooftop behind the Leh palace, provides scenic views of the surrounding countryside. The gently flowing Indus River and the snow-covered peaks of the Zanskar range make the place look beautiful.
Leh Monastery and Gompa.
Diskit is the administrative centre of Nubra Valley and is well known for its ancient monasteries. This monastery, which dates back to the 14th century, is the largest and oldest in Nubra Valley. Nubra Valley is another name for Diskit Gompa.
Best Restaurant near Lotus Hotel Leh India
Chopsticks Noodle Bar
The restaurant offers the most delicious cuisine. The service is excellent, and the restaurant is conveniently located near the Leh Market. The hotel offers the best selection of Southeast Asian and local cuisine.
It is the best place in Leh to eat authentic Ladakhi cuisine. De Khambir is a quaint little establishment run entirely by women. Along with butter tea, they serve khambir with various fillings to their guests.
It's a nice place to hang out, with a fabulous ambience and delicious food—Leh's best cafe. Despite being close to the market, this location is a little quiet. Metta is a haven for travellers, explorers, adventurers, and anyone who appreciates the tranquillity of the mountains.
We brew speciality coffee on La Marzocco and other equipment, serve delicious healthy food made with local ingredients, and have vegan food and coffee options.
The Corretto is the first Ladakhi Cafe Firm to offer organic and classical products with a contemporary look. It doesn't serve nonvegetarian food and promotes organic foods to support 'animal rights' and 'localization.'
OpenHand Café & Shop Leh
OpenHand is an Ethical Producer of men's and women's shirts, leather and canvas bags, pyjama sets, and other accessories, some of which are available for purchase in cafes across India. They also manufacture customized products for export. In one of the cafe locations, visitors can sample fine espresso-based coffees, freshly baked goods, and light meals.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.