The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Mahadev Palace
Mahadev Palace Jaisalmer is situated in the heart of Gandhi Nagar and is close to many of the major tourist spots in the city. This is one of the finest 3 star hotels in Jaisalmer, known for its unique rock-face-styled exterior design that catches the eye of all tourists. Mahadev Palace is one of the heritage hotels in Jaisalmer. The hotel offers a wide range of amenities to the guests to provide them with a loving experience.
- Hotel Mahadev Palace Jaisalmer is located 14.5 km away from Jaisalmer Airport and 2.8 km away from the Jaisalmer Railway Station.
- This hotel has 31 rooms that are well-decorated and spacious and offer many facilities.
- The rooms are air-conditioned, have a flatscreen TV, and an attached bathroom with a shower. Some of the rooms open into patios, have a private swimming pool, and also a fireplace.
- Being one of the nicest budget hotels in Jaisalmer, this hotel has an on-site restaurant that serves delicious food.
- The hotel offers basic facilities like concierge services, luggage storage facilities, a 24-hour front desk, a travel desk, daily housekeeping, laundry, and dry cleaning services.
The hotel also has a conference hall for organizing events, an outdoor swimming pool, a massage centre, a garden, and horse riding amenities.
Nearby places to visit:
This place is 2.4 km away from this Mahadev Palace Jaisalmer. Being one of the ancient forts in the world, this shows the culture and richness of the city. This fort is one of the few forts where people still live.
Gadisar is an artificial lake that is beautiful and is loved by tourists. The entrance of this beautiful place is an arch that is carved in yellow stone. This is 2.3 km away from Mahadev Palace, one of the finest hotels in Jaisalmer.
Kothari’s Patwa Haveli Museum:
This place is 1.5 km away from Hotel Mahadev Palace Jaisalmer. The architecture depicts the life of kings and the history of the city. At present, it has various collections of intricate artwork, carvings, and furniture.
Spice Garden Restaurant:
This is 1 min away from Mahadev Palace, one of the admirable budget hotels in Jaisalmer. The restaurant is set up in a garden with a beautiful view and serves Indian, Chinese, Italian, and American cuisine.
Cafe The Kaku:
The restaurant is 2.5 km away from Mahadev Palace. This offers a beautiful view of the Jaisalmer Fort to the guests while enjoying the meal. They offer a wide range of international cuisine along with Indian food.
The Lal Garh Restaurant:
The restaurant is 3.4 km away from Mahadev Palace, one of the famous 3 star hotels in Jaisalmer. The restaurant offers huge varieties of cuisines: Afghani, Italian, Austrian, Indian, Bahamian, Asian, Deli, etc.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Mahadev Palace, Jaisalmer
People Also Ask About Mahadev Palace
Mahadev Palace, one of the best 3 star hotels in Jaisalmer, has a conference hall that can fit up to 50 people for organizing any corporate or social event.
Mahadev Palace, one of the popular budget hotels in Jaisalmer, provides a couple-friendly environment that allows unmarried couples with valid ID proofs to stay at the hotel.
The hotel offers many amenities to make the guests feel comfortable. Some of them are an outdoor swimming pool with sunbeds, a lawn with garden chairs for the guests to relax, a massage parlour, dry cleaning services, concierge services, laundry services, daily housekeeping, a tour desk to assist the guests, luggage storage facilities, and horse riding activity. The hotel also arranges many recreational activities like puppet shows, dance performances, camel safaris, and song recitals.
Yes. The hotel has an on-site outdoor swimming pool where the guests can take a refreshing dip and enjoy. The swimming pool has sunbeds for the guests to take sunbaths and relax.
Yes. The hotel has an on-site restaurant that serves delicious multicuisine food to all the guests staying at the hotel. The restaurant serves local, Indian, Continental, and Chinese food.
The hotel rooms do not have bathtubs, but they are fitted with a rainfall showerhead, bathrobes, and other essential toiletries to provide a comfortable stay to the guests.
The hotel has rooms and suites with different amenities to suit all kinds of guests who wish to stay. All the rooms in this hotel are air-conditioned, well-decorated, and spacious. The rooms have a flatscreen TV, a separate seating area, a telephone, an attached bathroom with bathrobes, hot and cold water supply, and other necessary toiletries. The bathrooms are fitted with a rainfall showerhead.
Some rooms open into a patio that gives beautiful city views, a fireplace, and a private swimming pool.
Yes. The guests are provided with a free parking facility during their stay at the hotel.
The hotel is close to many tourist spots like Gadisar Lake, Jaisalmer Fort, Bada Bagh, Salim Singh ki Haveli, Kothari’s Patwa Haveli Museum, Tanot Rai Mandir, Desert Art Gallery, Patwa ki Haveli, and many others.
The rooms of this hotel are air-conditioned, spacious, and well-decorated. The rooms have a separate seating area, a flatscreen TV, a telephone, and a private bathroom fitted with a rainfall showerhead. The bathroom also provides a hot and cold water supply, bathrobes, and other necessary toiletries.
The hotel has an on-site restaurant that serves Continental, Indian, and Chinese food to all the guests staying at the hotel.
The hotel has many restaurants in the surroundings that serve tasty food. Some of them are Cafe The Kaku, The Spice Restaurant, Choudary Bhojanalaya, The Turban Restaurant & Cafe, The Spice Restaurant, etc.
The hotel offers laundry and dry cleaning services to all the guests. Along with this, the guests can also avail daily housekeeping during their stay.
The staff at the hotel are proficient in English and Hindi and try to communicate with the guests and help them with their queries and necessities.