The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Raga on the Ganges
Raga on the Ganges Rishikesh is a luxury 4-star hotel in Rishikesh famous for its mesmerizing location above the beautiful River Ganges (Ganga) and on the Himalayan forest hills.
The view from the suites and rooms is so mesmerizing that the guests staying at this luxury resort in Rishikesh would never want to leave this fantastic resort!.
Highlights of the Hotel
- Raga is situated amid the cool and breezy Himalayas of Rishikesh Uttarakhand and right above the musically flowing river Ganga.
- This resort offers various rooms and suites for the guests staying here, i.e., Mountain View Rooms, Premium Mountain view rooms, Ganga Cottages, and Ganga Suites.
- The Raga offers many recreational and rejuvenating activities like a swimming pool, outdoor sports, canoeing, bonfire, barbeque, jungle safari, and common sit-out areas for the guests staying here.
- A big lawn and a rooftop swimming pool with the view of the breezy hills while in the clouds is the best way for guests to revitalize their minds and bodies.
- The guests at the Raga can enjoy delicious meals at the on-site multi-cuisine restaurant.
Popular Places nearby
The Raga on the Ganges, a 4-star hotel in Rishikesh, is amongst the forests of the Himalayan hills and is close to many popular tourist attractions. Guests staying here can enjoy the scent of the green musky Himalayas and the music of the Ganges here in this luxury resort in Rishikesh itself.
Vashishta Gufa, or Vashishta Cave, is an ancient cave located amid the mountains of Rishikesh. It is 12.6 km from the Raga on the Ganges. Views from the location of this spot are breathtaking, and travelers can enjoy exploring these places in the wild.
Laxman Jhula is a bridge connecting two villages of Garhwal, Uttarakhand. It is named after Lord Rama’s younger brother, Lord Laxman, located northeast of the river Ganges.
The Beatles Ashram
The Beatles ashram is also known as the Chaurasi Kutia and is located on the banks of the River Ganges (Ganga). It was established as the Beatles (the band) used to come here and stay.
Neer Garh waterfalls
Neer Garh waterfalls are naturally hidden waterfalls in Rishikesh. The view and the music of the waterfall splashing through the mountains leaves one mesmerized. The clear blue water and the breezy aura are so soothing and rejuvenating.
Goa beach in Rishikesh is a river beach, just like the beaches in Goa, but with cloudy mountains and beautiful forests in the surroundings.
Best Restaurants nearby
There are many famous restaurants and hotels in Rishikesh, one of them being the on-site restaurant of the Raga on the Ganges Rishikesh. Itself. Some good restaurants that are close to the Raga on the Ganges are mentioned below:-
Chotiwalal restaurant is a famous restaurant in Rishikesh. The long-run franchise of these restaurants is renowned for the authentic Indian food made in these restaurants by pure ghee and homemade ingredients.
Twelve kilometers from the Raga on the Ganges, Midway Govindam is a restaurant on the hills of Rishikesh with an open eating area with a view of the Himalayas and the river Ganga.
Welcome Krishna Cafe
Welcome Krishna is a magnificent restaurant in Rishikesh. It serves Indian, Italian, French, and Chinese. One can come here and enjoy the restaurant special “Thalis.”
Vasundhara Palace is an Indian restaurant that serves fantastic Indian continental dishes and snacks, and the ambiance is excellent here!
5 States Restaurant
5 States restaurant, as the name suggests, serves dishes from various states of India. In addition, one can find many famous words from North and South India.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Luggage Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Raga on the Ganges, Rishikesh
People Also Ask About Raga on the Ganges
Rishikesh is a beautiful hill station known for the grand Ganges(Ganga) River emerging through its mountains and hundreds of shrines & temples. Guests staying at The Raga can explore this lovely city with ease. Popular places near the Raga are mentioned below:-
- Vahishta Gufa
- Neergarh falls
- Laxman Jhula
- Ram Jhula
- The Beatles ashram
- Neelkanth temple
- Triveni Ghat.
Yes, The Raga Ganges offers a safe and private parking facility for the people staying here.
Guests staying at this 4-star hotel in Rishikesh have access to an outdoor rooftop pool with a view of the green Himalayas and a Yoga center for yoga freaks.
The Raga on the Ganges is the best luxury resort in Rishikesh and offers the following types of rooms to the guests staying here:-
- Mountain View Rooms
- Premium Mountain view rooms
- Ganga Vista Cottages
- Ganga Vista Suites.
Yes, of course, there is an on-site restaurant of the Raga on the Ganges, with a view of the Himalayas and river Ganga. The restaurant’s menu ranges from exotic Indian, Italian, and International continental to local Pahadi dishes. In addition, guests can enjoy complimentary breakfast and room deliveries.
Yes, among many other amenities, there is an outdoor rooftop swimming pool with a view of the Himalayas and the sparkling river Ganga. All Safety precautions are always considered; any person facing health-related issues is immediately provided with medical help.
The Raga Uttarakhand offers a variety of options of rooms/villas for the guests to choose from, whose prices vary according to their amenities and view:-
- Mountain view rooms - Rs. 9000 starting rates per room/night
- Premium mountain view rooms - Rs. 9500 starting rates per room/night
- Ganga vista cottages-Rs.10500 starting rates per room/night
- Ganga vista suites -Rs.14000 starting rates per room/night
The check-in time for The Raga is from 2:00 PM, and the check-out time is till noon. Guests can do early/late check-ins after requesting the resort staff. It is one of the best hotels in Rishikesh that are great at hospitality.
Yes definitely! The Raga welcomes all with warm hospitality as long as they have valid identification proofs and adhere to the norms of the hotel.
Yes, of course, The Raga assures the guests coming here with families have nothing to worry about; their security and safety are in the hands of the resort. The resort has a rigorous security system, CCTVs, and vigilant and trained security personnel.