The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About SARISKA TIGER CAMP RESORT SARISKA
Sariska Tiger Camp Resort Sariska promises the finest lodging with a blend of comforts. This 4 star resort in Alwar offers modern amenities at reasonable prices to meet its guests' needs. No matter what your purpose of the visit maybe but if you are looking for a luxurious hotel that reflects the essence and royalty of Rajasthan then this resort in Alwar should be on your list.
- Sariska Tiger Camp is located in Dhawala village in Alwar, Rajasthan.
- The resort features 50 rooms that are a combination of ethnic and modern Indian architecture.
- World-class amenities such as an outdoor pool, In-house Restaurant, A/C, Wi-Fi, and Parking are available at Sariska Tiger Camp.
- The Guests are offered a free breakfast and the camp features a multi-cuisine restaurant.
- Sariska Tiger Camp provides services like Daily housekeeping, Laundry, Parking, Front desk, Room service, and Business service.
Sariska Tiger Camp Resort Sariska Alwar offers a luxurious stay where you can experience the true essence of Rajasthan, which can be seen in its setting. The guests are served a complimentary breakfast prepared at the camp's multi-cuisine restaurant. A plethora of world-class facilities and amenities are available at this luxury resort in Alwar such as pool, Wi-Fi, a/c, laundry, housekeeping, parking, banquet, front desk, and room service for the convenience of guests.
Popular Places Near Sariska Tiger Camp Resort Sariska
To explore the historic city of Alwar you need to step out of the hotel and explore these places near this luxury resort in Alwar.
Sariska Tiger Reserve: The Tiger Reserve is just at a distance of 2.7 km from Sariska Tiger Camp Resort Sariska Alwar. Sariska Tiger Reserve was the first reserve that has been successful with relocated tigers.
Siliserh Lake: This beautiful lake is partly inhabited by crocodiles and migratory birds. Siliserh Lake is a famous picnic spot with recreational activities like boating and sightseeing.
Stargate Observatory: The Stargate Observatory is located in Alwar Bagh meant for Astro tourism. The observatory is the closest attraction near Sariska Tiger Camp Resort Sariska Alwar.
Bala Quila: The Fort is also known as Alwar Fort. Bala Quila was originally occupied by Nikumbh Rajputs and over time has gone through the hands of various dynasties.
City Palace Of Alwar: The City Palace is located below Bala Quila on the foothills of Aravallis. The palace features an artificial lake and a museum showcasing various artifacts.
Sariska Tiger Camp Resort Sariska has an in-house restaurant that serves multi-cuisine dishes to its guests and outsiders. But you can also check out these restaurants near this resort in Alwar.
Prem Pavitra Bhojnalaya: The multi-cuisine restaurant is located in Motidoongri. The menu consists of Indian, Chinese, and Pan-Asian dishes. Prem Pavitra Bhojnalaya is 12 km from this 4 star resort in Alwar.
Al - Lazeez Restaurant: The Restaurant's specialty is its wide range of delicious finger-licking non-veg dishes. Al-Lazeez is 18 km away from Sariska Tiger Camp Resort Sariska Alwar.
Foji Raj Dhaba: The restaurant is a part of ‘Foji Raj Hotel’ that serves delicious delicacies such as Dal Makhni and variations of Biryani and Pulao.
Gigil Restaurant & Bistro Cafe: This multi-cuisine restaurant cum cafe is a fine dining establishment with an array of baked goods and beverages. Gigil Restaurant is 3.7 km from Sariska Tiger Camp Resort Sariska Alwar.
Peppers: This is a multi-cuisine restaurant that blends delicious and mouth-watering food with a pleasant environment and service. Peppers is 8.8 km away from this resort.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Disposable serveware
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to SARISKA TIGER CAMP RESORT SARISKA, Alwar
People Also Ask About SARISKA TIGER CAMP RESORT SARISKA
Sariska Tiger Camp Resort Sariska offers business services such as Business Center, Meeting Rooms, and Banquet Halls to conduct any large events. For the smooth functioning of the hotel Wi-Fi, Front desk and parking are available. The banquet halls can be used for Conferences, Seminars, Reunions, and Corporate Meetings.
Sariska Tiger Camp Resort Sariska has amenities such as In-house Restaurant, Dining Area, Front desk, Surveillance, TV, A/C, Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi, Parking, and Attached bathroom.
Sariska Tiger Camp Resort Sariska has an outdoor swimming pool as well as other amenities such as a restaurant, dining space, parking, Wi-Fi, Parking, and other recreational activities.
Sariska Tiger Camp Resort Sariska features a multi-cuisine restaurant that serves Indian, Asian, American, and European dishes.
No, a bathtub is not available in the rooms of Sariska Tiger Camp Resort Sariska but the attached bathroom has a shower with a cold and hot water facility and other toiletries.
The Camp has got overall 3.6 stars out of 5-star ratings from its guests. It can be considered as an average rating for a hotel. But if you are looking for a luxurious hotel in Alwar and Sariska Tiger Camp Resort Sariska Alwar should be on your list.
Sariska Tiger Camp Resort Sariska features 50 rooms which are a combination of ethnic and modern Indian architecture. The rooms are categorized into three types. They are Ethnic Room, Superior Room, and Royal Club.
Ethnic Room: They are well furnished and spacious rooms with high-quality standards.
Superior Room: These rooms are spacious and come with modern facilities.
Royal Club: A great place to spend your evening with your friends and family.
Yes, this 4 star Resort in Alwar has a parking facility.
Yes, Sariska Tiger Camp Resort Sariska has a free parking facility.
There are many popular attractions in Alwar. Few of these popular attractions are in proximity to Sariska Tiger Camp in Sariska.
Sariska Tiger Reserve: The first reserve that has been successful with relocated tigers here and now is home to one of the largest populations of Bengal tigers along with Leopards, Jungle Cats, Wild Boar, Hyenas, crocodiles, and birds.
Siliserh Lake: This beautiful lake is partly inhabited by crocodiles and migratory birds. Siliserh Lake is a famous picnic spot that you can visit before heading to Sariska National Park. There is also a palace beside the lake called Siliserh lake which provides a picturesque view of the area.
Stargate Observatory: The Stargate Observatory is located in Alwar Bagh, meant for Astro tourism. The city of Alwar is one of the places with clear skies, so it's an ideal location to observe the night sky and the stars. The observatory is a haven for people interested in astronomy.
City Palace Of Alwar: The City Palace is located below Bala Quila on the foothills of Aravallis. The palace is a marvel of Indo-Islamic architecture. City Palace has an artificial lake. Currently, the ground floor of the palace is used as a government office while other floors are used as museums showcasing various artifacts.
These are a few of the restaurants close to Sariska Tiger Camp Resort in Sariska.
Prem Pavitra Bhojnalaya
Ice & Spice
Foji Raj Dhaba
The guests are offered free breakfast at Camp resort features a multi-cuisine restaurant that serves local and international dishes.
Yes, guests can get their exercise by performing various recreational activities organized by this resort in Alwar, and also guests have access to a swimming pool where the guests can get their heart started pumping.
Many historical sites are also popular attractions close to this luxury resort in Alwar.
Bala Quila: Believed to be the oldest building in Alwar.
Siliserh Lake: An artificial lake constructed in 1845
City Palace of Alwar: A blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture has an artificial lake and a museum inside the complex.
Bhangarh Fort: Haunted Medieval Fort.
Moosi Maharani Ki Chhatri: A five-story Cenotaph dedicated to Rani Moosi.