The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
Suryagarh Jaisalmer is one of finest 5 star hotels in Jaisalmer which is known for its luxurious ambience and vibes. The hotel provides a traditional ambiance with the fusion of a modern standard of living. The genuine hospitality and the comfortable offerings are a plus point of this hotel.
Highlights of the hotel
- The hotel is located in the Dhanana road of Jaisalmer from where many places of attraction are easily accessible.
- The rooms are well furnished and are categorised into 8 different rooms and suites.
- The room amenities include extraordinary services such as air conditioning, bidet, housekeeping, telephone, complimentary toiletries, private balcony, and sofa.
- The hotel has 2 on-site restaurants which are idle for an experience of culinary heritage. The hotel also has an on-site bar where exclusive ranges of fine drinks.
- The hotel amenities include on-site restaurants, free parking, free Wi-Fi, pools, gym, massage centre, spa, beauty services, yoga classes, live music, and archery!
Suryagarh in Jaisalmer has luxurious rooms that provide a vibe and a taste of the luxurious royalty of Rajasthan. The hotel is one of the best luxury hotels in Jaisalmer which has three inside restaurants known as the Nosh, Draksh, and Legends of Marwar. One can also enjoy Thar dinner at celebration Gardens and signature thali dinner at the courtyard.
Places to visit near the hotel
Jaisalmer also known as the "Golden city" due to the marvelous architecture that is made in the city with golden coloured sandstones. There are plenty of popular places to visit near suryagarh in Jaisalmer, some of those are
Kuldhara abandoned village - This village established in Rajasthan during the 13th century is presently an abandoned village which was abandoned due to unknown reasons. The distance of the site from Suryagarh in Jaisalmer is only 8.2 km.
Amar Sagar lake - This is a beautiful lake which is also an oasis and beside the lake there lies a 17th century Rajasthani Palace known as the Amar Singh Palace. The distance of the site from Suryagarh in Jaisalmer is about 16 minutes.
Jaisalmer Fort - The Jaisalmer fort is one of the living forts of the world. The fort was actually the original city of Jaisalmer for more than 800 years. The fort is one of the major tourist attractions all over India and is also known as Jaisalmer Quila.
Popular restaurants nearby
There are many onsite restaurants in suryagarh Jaisalmer which provide a taste of rich and authentic drinks and cuisines. Some other experiences such as Thar dinner at celebration Gardens and signature thali dinner at the courtyard. Here is a list of some other popular restaurants nearby
The Traveler's Cup Premium Coffee Shop - This cafe cum restaurant provides a large list of heavily appreciated cuisines with various drinks and snacks. The restaurant offers premium drinks at an affordable cost. The distance from Suryagarh Jaisalmer is only 19 minutes.
Prithvi Restaurant - This restaurant is one of the most renowned restaurants in the area. The restaurant offers Indian, Fast food, Asian, Tuscan, Central-Italian, Vegetarian Friendly cuisines. The restaurant also provides an incredible value for money with a nice ambience. The distance from the finest of 5 star hotels in Jaisalmer is 21 minutes.
The Turban restaurant and Cafe - The turban restaurant and Cafe is another traditional restaurant that offers exotic Rajasthani dishes and a large list of other drinkables. The distance from the luxury hotels in Jaisalmer is 21 minutes.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Suryagarh, Jaisalmer
People Also Ask About Suryagarh
Jaisalmer is a popular tourist destination in India. A large number of tourists visit this city in the heart of Thar desert to see mesmerizing forts and palaces and havelis.
There are many places that are sites of popular tourist attraction near the suryagarh Jaisalmer
Some of these places are Kuldhara abandoned village, Jaisalmer Fort and Amar Sagar lake.
Suryagarh in Jaisalmer is one of the best 5 star hotels in Jaisalmer that one would come across. The hotel is equipped with modern furnishing with a taste of luxurious and majestic Rajasthani culture.
Some of the property amenities that are offered by the hotel are airport transfer, free Wi-Fi in all rooms, business centre, Garden, fitness centre, hot tub, massage, spa, steamroom, and on-site restaurants.
The suryagarh Jaisalmer is one of the finest luxury hotels in Jaisalmer with well equipped and spacious rooms. Some of the room amenities that are provided at the hotel are VIP room facilities, air conditioning with individual climate control, airport shuttle, room service, heater, newspapers, facilities for disabled guests, attached bathrooms with shower and bathtub, and many more.
The hotel has 2 on-site restaurants known as Nosh and Legends of Marwar which are idle for an experience of culinary heritage. The hotel also has an on-site bar known as the Draksh where exclusive ranges of fine drinks are offered.
One can also enjoy the special Thar dinner at celebration Gardens and signature thali dinner at the courtyard
Yes, parking facility is available at the suryagarh Jaisalmer. The Hotel provides complimentary parking facilities to the guests who are staying in the hotel.
Although the hotel suryagarh Jaisalmer has 3 onsite restaurants and bars which provides authentic Rajasthani cuisine and an experience of culinary heritage.
Here is a list of some awesome Restaurants near the Suryagarh Jaisalmer which provide delicious food and drinks.
The Traveler's Cup Premium Coffee Shop - Distance from the hotel is
Prithvi Restaurant - distance from the hotel is
The Turban restaurant and Cafe
Yes, there are plenty of opportunities to exercise at the Suryagarh Jaisalmer, the hotel has State-of-the-art gym known as the 'Akhara' (which means gym in traditional Indian Language). The gym also has cardiovascular equipment. The spa and the swimming pool is also located near the gym- Akhara. The gym is also spacious so the fitness enthusiast can practice yoga within the gym.
Yes, Suryagarh Jaisalmer offers paid airport transfer and railway transfers to the guest staying at the hotel.
Yes, cleaning services, laundry services, shoeshine services, and dry cleaning services are offered by Suryagarh in Jaisalmer.
Yes, the fine hotel offers business services and banquet halls and conference rooms to the business travelers who are staying in the hotel as guests.