The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Sylvan Hues
Sylvan Hues Manali is a one-of-a-kind design in a delightful forest, which makes people feel at first glance. The warmth provided here is sure to leave a ray of light in the hearts of every guest who becomes a member of the family after staying.
Sylvan hues Manali Himachal Pradesh is the only residence in Manali, known for its beautifully designed accommodations and offers an unparalleled lodging experience.
Highlights of hotel
- Sylvan hues is one of the best luxury hotels in Manali, located in Simsa, with a 360-degree view of mountains and nature.
- Highly designed rooms include business services including desk and telephone, free local calls are offered., led tv, irons/ ironing boards, and blackout curtains.
- The bathroom is equipped with a shower, designer toiletries, free toiletries, and a hairdryer. Sylvan Hues Hotel offers 24 accommodations with complimentary newspapers and slippers.
- One of the popular 5 star hotels in Manali, this hotel has an on-site restaurant where guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- The hotel in Manali offers free Wi-Fi and free valet parking services. In addition, dry cleaning, laundry, and 24-hour reception services are also provided.
Popular Places near Sylvan Hues - 5 places
1. Hadimba temple
Hidimba Devi Temple, also known as Dhungri Temple, is nestled among the snow-covered hills of Manali and is an ancient place of worship revered by Hindus. The cave temple is dedicated to the Hindu demon goddess Hitimbi. Among the famous 5 star hotels in Manali, the hotel is very close to the Temple.
2. Chandrakhani Pass
The Chandrakhani Pass is located at an altitude of approximately 3,660 m and is an amazing trekking experience known for its fascinating beauty and attraction in the Kuru Valley, Himachal Pradesh. The hotel in Manali is just a few miles from the Pass.
3. Vashistha temple
Vashisht is a small town about 3 kilometers from Manali, on the other side of the river. This beautiful town is famous for its sulfur hot springs and the Vashisht temple built next to the hot springs.
4. Manali Sanctuary
This stunning sanctuary is about 2 kilometers from the luxury hotel in Manali and covers an area of 3,180 hectares.
5. Jogini Falls
Jogini Waterfall in Manali, located on the northern border of Vashisht Village, jumped from a height of 150 feet, emitting a huge vomiting sound from the formation of a pool at its bottom. The Sylvan Hues Hotel in Manali is just a few miles from the Falls.
Best Restaurant Nearby - 5 restaurant
1. Lovisha Fast food Manali
Lovisha fast food Manali is a great place to meet all foodie needs. There are many choices for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
2. Southern Soul Café
This restaurant is 2Km away from Sylvan hotel Manali. The restaurant serves Indian vegetarian-friendly, vegan, and gluten-free options.
3. IL Forno
If one loves burgers, pizza, and Italian European food, try IL Forno restaurant, just 1.7 km away from Sylvan hues Manali Himachal Pradesh.
4. Ride Inn Café
This café has a motorcycle theme with a 360-degree mountain view. The restaurant serves local cuisine, Indian, Italian,café, Thai, and vegetarian-friendly.
5. Johnson bar and restaurant
This restaurant is just 2.1 km away from Sylvan hotel in Manali. The eatery runs the bar with different cuisines Italian, Indian and bar and Asian, which costs around 223-688 INR
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Sylvan Hues, Manali
People Also Ask About Sylvan Hues
No, Sylvan Hues in Manali does not provide any business services.
Yes, Sylvan Hues in Manali Hotel allows couples to stay as long as they have a valid ID.
The most popular facilities at Sylvan Hues at Manali include luggage storage, outdoor activities, CCTV surveillance, lounge, and luggage service.
No, Hotel Sylvan Hues at Manali does not have a swimming pool.
Yes, they have restaurants for guests to enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
No, Sylvan Hues in Manali does not provide bathtubs.
The overall rating of Sylvan Hues Manali Himachal Pradesh is 3.6 / 5.
The Sylvan Hues Hotel has four rooms: Sylvan Bliss, Sylvan Plush, Sylvan Suite, and Sylvan Classic.
Yes, Sylam hues hotel Manali provides you a parking facility.
Yes, the hotel offers a free parking facility.
Some of the popular attractions near to Sylvan hotel in Manali
- Hadimba temple
- Manali Sanctuary
- Jogini Waterfall
- Chandrakhani Pass
- Vashistha temple
Some popular facilities at this one of the famous 5 star hotels in Manali include luggage storage, outdoor activities, CCTV surveillance, lounge, and luggage service.
Sylvan hues hotel has an on-site restaurant where guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Some restaurants close to Sylvan hues hotel :
- Lovishha Fast food
- Southern Soul Café
- IL Forno
- Johnson bar and restaurant
- Ride in café and restaurant
Yes, among all the famous luxury hotels in Manali, the hotel is in the city center, i.e., just 1 km away from the city.