The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About The Everest Villa Pushkar
The Everest Villa Pushkar is famous for its amazing architectural structure. The splendid stellar rooms are accommodated gorgeously throughout this hotel’s pretty arched hallways.With amazing amenities offered here, guests can enjoy camel safaris on request and adore the beautiful mountains on a sunny day in the outdoor swimming pool at this cheap hotel in Pushkar.
Highlights of the Hotel
- The Everest Villa is located in the holy city of Pushkar in a close range to many religious sites and temples.
- One must explore the city while staying at Everest Villa, as many popular tourist attractions are close to it.
- The budget hotel in Pushkar serves its guests with utter hospitality and supreme services like free wifi service, daily housekeeping, sanitising, great food, and an outdoor pool.
- The guests staying at this hotel can avail of two types of stellar design rooms, namely Deluxe double rooms and deluxe quadruple rooms, according to their needs and requirements.
- The guests can enjoy multi-cuisine dishes and exotic drinks while staying at Everest Villa Pushkar in the on-site restaurant.
While staying at Everest Villa, the guests can benefit from the location and surf the city’s major tourist attractions and amazing restaurants while enjoying the hotel’s amenities and facilities too.
Popular Places near Everest Villa
Everest villa lies close to the city centre and makes it super comfortable for the guests to explore the Famous places in Pushkar. One must enjoy the pretty sunsets at Pushkar Lake while having a Mirchi vada, a local & famous Rajasthani delicacy.
Situated 6 minutes (1.5 km) away from Everest Villa, Brahma Temple was built in the 14th Century near Pushkar Lake. It is the only temple of Lord Brahma in India.
Famous for its architectural structure, Savitri Temple is 1.6 km away from this hotel. It gets hundreds of devotees around the week.
At a distance of 1.1 km from Hotel Everest Villa, Pushkar Lake gets hundreds of devotees for the annual fairs held around the year. There are many small shops and stalls for people to buy collectable items.
The Rangji Temple
The Rangji temple’s structure and architectural build-up dates back to the 1800s and is a visual feast for architecture praisers.
Mahadev Temple, Pushkar
Famous for its architectural structure, Mahadev Temple is locally known as the Shri Atmateshwar temple and is in the heart of the city.
Best Restaurants nearby
Apart from being a budget hotel in Pushkar, the hotel has an on-site multi-cuisine restaurant where guests can enjoy continental dishes and a buffet. To explore other famous delicacies of Pushkar, guests can go to these restaurants and cafes in Pushkar:-
Tiko serves Indian, Italian and international delicacies. Tiko has a great ambience and great food. It’s just 18 minutes away from this cheap hotel in Pushkar.
Mystic Lotus serves can’t-resist Indian, Chinese, and English dishes. It is located at a distance of 17 minutes from the hotel.
Raju Terrace Garden Restaurant
With guests in a Beautiful ambience under the starry sky, one must come to this restaurant and enjoy dining under the stars and in breezy weather.
Cafe Nature’s Blessing
Cafe Nature’s Blessing is a splendid place to eat fresh food. This restaurant's menu ranges from exotic Indian Cuisines to International Cuisines.
La Pizzeria Cafe
LA pizzeria cafe serves amazing fresh farm pizzas with garlic bread and other Italian delicacies.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Luggage Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to The Everest Villa Pushkar, Pushkar
People Also Ask About The Everest Villa Pushkar
No, this hotel in Pushkar does not offer any business services .
Some of the popular amenities Everest Villa offers to the guests include an on-site restaurant, free parking for all the guests, outdoor pool, well-furnished rooms, free wifi, free breakfast, airport shuttle, car hire, 24 hours working reception, garden, and sanitary products keeping in mind the SOP of Covid-19.
Yes, the Everest Villa has an on-site outdoor swimming pool in which the guests can enjoy during their stays or while having a party there.
Yes, Everest Villa has an on-site multi-cuisine restaurant that serves Indian dishes and drinks and many Local Rajasthani dishes.
No, being a budget hotel in Pushkar, the rooms of Everest Villa do not have bathtubs .
Apart from being a cheap hotel in Pushkar, the google ratings for Everest Villa are 4.7 out of 5 stars, based on 103 customer ratings and reviews. Other sites also give great reviews and ratings for this hotel.
The guests staying at this hotel can avail of two types of stellar design rooms,
namely Deluxe double rooms and deluxe quadruple rooms according to their
needs and requirements.
- Deluxe double rooms- standard air-conditioned rooms and non-air-conditioned rooms
- Deluxe quadruple rooms- standard air-conditioned rooms and non-air-conditioned rooms
Yes, the hotel offers free and secure parking facilities for the guests staying here.
There are several popular attractions close to Hotel Everest Villa, including the following:-
- Pushkar lake- 1.1 km from the hotel
- Brahma Temple-1.5 km from the hotel
- Savitri Temple-1.6 km from the hotel
- Mahadeva temple-2.2 km from the hotel
- Manibandh Shakti Peeth temple-6.6 km from the hotel
- Gurudwara Sahib-1.8 km from the hotel
- Everest Villa has many popular attractions nearby.
Many famous restaurants lie in close vicinity to Everest Villa:-
- Tiko’s restaurant- serves Italian, Indian, International, and fusion dishes
- Mystic lotus- serves Indian, Italian, Israeli.
- Raju terrace garden restaurant-Indian, International, Chinese.
Yes, there are many historical sites, and temples close to the Everest Villa Pushkar mentioned below:-
- Brahma Temple-(14.9 km)
- Old RangJi temple-3 minutes(850 m)
- Savitri Temple-9 minutes (3.2 km)
- Pushkar Lake-9 minutes (3.2 km)
- Mahadev Temple-4 minutes(1.2 km)
Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant at The Everest Villa Pushkar. The restaurant serves multi-cuisine dishes and drinks on demand from the guests.
The Everest Villa Pushkar guests can access the pool for exercising purposes; no other services are available.
Yes, paid airport shuttle service is available for the guests staying at the hotel Everest Villa Pushkar. The guests can also call the reception for details or hire a private cab/taxi for picking them up.
Yes, the hotel Everest Villa Pushkar offers free cleaning services, including housekeeping services for all guests. The cleaning and sanitising products are of top-notch quality and in terms of the norms of Covid-19. Sanitisers, masks, face shields, and other covid kits are also available at the reception for guests.
The staff at Everest Villa speaks multiple languages. The staff is fluent in English, Hindi, and local languages.