The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About The LaLiT New Delhi
The LaLiT New Delhi is located at the heart of Delhi, the Indian capital.
The hotel offers Deluxe rooms, Premier Rooms, Executive Club Rooms, and Luxury Rooms to its guests.
The hotel rooms offer a minibar, parquet flooring, walk-in closet, work desk, extra bed, writing desk, dining table for 6, spacious wardrobe, and in-room facilities to its guests.
The hotel offers various in-house dining spaces to its guests, including 24/7 Restaurant, Baluchi, Alfresco, OKO, The Lalit Boulangerie.
Property amenities provided at the hotel include Rejuve- the spa, State of the art Gym, Swimming Pool, and In-room Dining.
Hotel the LaLiT New Delhi is one of the finest hotels in New Delhi, providing its guests with a perfect paradise for a leisure stay. Boasting many attractions, this one of the best 5 star hotels in New Delhi houses Art Junction. The Art Junction at the hotel is a dedicated space displaying the artwork of over 5000 artists, both upcoming and established,
Being one of the best luxury hotels in New Delhi, Hotel the LaLiT in Delhi is the perfect spot to find luxurious accommodation. The hotel offers a wide range of luxury suites to its guests, including Business Suites, Corner Suites, Executive Suites, Luxury Suites, and The Lalit Legacy Suites.
This one of the best hotels in New Delhi facilitates its guests with wellness and spa facilities. Here at Rejuve- The Spa, guests can enjoy ayurvedic rituals to get themselves energized and rejuvenate. The State of the art Gym at the hotel is a well-managed fitness centre and exercising opportunity for fitness-conscious guests. Here guests can enjoy exercises like cardio, yoga under the expertise of a certified trainer.
The hotel is equipped with a well-maintained swimming pool with controlled temperature. Guests can enjoy underwater music and relax in the lounge chairs beside the turquoise waters of the swimming pool.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.