The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About The Roseate Ganges Rishikesh
Located on the foothills of the Himalayas, The Roseate Ganges Rishikesh is a beautiful destination built on the banks of the mighty river Ganga. The Roseate Ganges is one of the best luxury resorts in Rishikesh at a tranquil location where one can take a break from the city's hectic life.
This 5-star hotel in Rishikesh also offers modern amenities such as an infinity pool, spas, massages, and many more.
Highlights of the Hotel
- The roseate Ganges Rishikesh Shivpuri Uttarakhand is located at the beautiful banks of Ganga, where the guests can enjoy the private beach and make the best of the luxurious amenities this resort offers.
- One can select from the 16 luxurious private Villas that The Roseate Ganges offer.
- Each Villa is equipped with all the luxuries, private pools, and private balconies to view the Himalayan hills.
- The Roseate Ganges offers many recreational activities to their guests. With a well-equipped gym, an infinity pool, and a private beach on the Banks of the River Ganges, the guests can have fun while staying connected to nature.
- The guests at The roseate Ganges can enjoy the meals at the on-site restaurant "The Chidiya Ghar," meals like local pahadi delicacies that are freshly prepared using homemade ingredients.
Popular Places nearby
The Roseate Ganges Rishikesh, a 5-star hotel in Rishikesh, is located 45 minutes from the Jolly Grant Airport. Guests staying here can enjoy the scent of nature around them here in luxury resorts in Rishikesh itself. Some more places near this resort are:-
Neer Garh waterfalls Rishikesh.
Neer Garh waterfalls are a hidden beauty in Rishikesh. One staying at The roseate Ganges Rishikesh Shivpuri Uttarakhand must explore Uttarakhand's actual flora and fauna around these waterfalls. The clear blue water is candy for the eyes of visitors.
Shri Kalpeshwar temple is an ancient temple, which is dedicated to Lord Shiva. It is elevated at 7,217.8 feet on a mountain and is known for multiple treks it gets around the year.
The Beatles Ashram
The Beatles ashram is also known as the Chaurasi Kutia and is located on the banks of the River Ganges (Ganga). It is famous as the international academy of meditation of Rishikesh and is a very soothing place.
Laxman Jhula is a bridge named after Lord Rama's younger brother, Lord Laxman. It is located in the north-east direction of the river Ganges, connecting two different Garhwal Uttarakhand villages.
This ghat in Rishikesh is the biggest ghat of all the ghats. A boat ride starts at dawn along the Ganges (Ganga) river and takes the tourists to the Triveni Ghat.
Best Restaurants nearby
There are so many restaurants and hotels in Rishikesh, out of which a few are ranked and reviewed well. So it becomes hard to choose from the given lists of restaurants and cafes. Some good restaurants that are close to the Roseate Ganges Rishikesh are mentioned below:-
Ramana's Organic Cafe
The Ramana's Organic Cafe's Italian menu is full of dishes that are finger-licking good and get the restaurant hundreds of customers weekly. The ratings and reviews of this cafe on google are good. It is 7 minutes from The roseate Ganges Rishikesh Shivpuri Uttarakhand.
One of the best-reviewed Chinese restaurants in Rishikesh, known for its authentic and exotic Chinese dishes, cafe Latitude, services excellent Chinese food and snacks and is located within a kilometer from The roseate Ganges Rishikesh Shivpuri Uttarakhand.
A Tavola Con Te
A Tavola Con te is an Italian garden-style restaurant in Rishikesh. One must go here and enjoy the ambiance and restaurant's special white-sauce pasta!
The Little Buddha Cafe
The little Buddha Cafe's vegetarian menu is full of dishes that will leave the customer craving more. The ratings and reviews of this cafe on google are good.
The Ganga View cafe
One of the best-ranked restaurants in Rishikesh, known for its authentic and exotic flavors, services the best Indian, Italian, and continental food!
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
Safety & Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to The Roseate Ganges Rishikesh, Rishikesh
People Also Ask About The Roseate Ganges Rishikesh
Rishikesh is a beautiful hill station known for the grand Ganges(Ganga) River emerging through its mountains and hundreds of shrines & temples. Guest staying at the roseate Ganges Rishikesh Shivpuri Uttarakhand can explore this pretty city with ease. Some ashrams, temples, and river banks waiting to be explored are mentioned below:-
- Laxman Jhula
- Ram Jhula
- The Beatles ashram
- Neelkanth temple
- Triveni Ghat evening aarti
- Neer Garh waterfalls
Yes, The Roseate Ganges offers a massive parking facility for the people staying here.
Guests staying at this 5-star hotel in Rishikesh have opportunities such as a pool, a fitness center for fitness freaks(a well-equipped gym), and an exotic sauna for guests looking to give themselves and their loved ones a treat of peace and comfort mingled with luxury.
Yes, The Roseate offers free cleaning services to the guests, which is included in the housekeeping services for all guests. In addition, laundry service is also available for guests staying here. The products used for cleaning and sanitizing are of the best quality and are selected keeping in mind the precautionary SOP and norms of COVID-19 to ensure the safety and health of the guests and the staff.
The guests staying at The Roseate Ganges Rishikesh can visit these historical sites in Rishikesh:-
- The Beatles Ashram (3.2 km from the resort) and
- Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Ashram (4.4 km).
The Roseate Ganges Rishikesh is one of the bests luxury resorts in Rishikesh and offers the following types of rooms to the guests staying here:-
- Executive Villa
- Premier Villa
- Deluxe villa
Yes, of course, there is an on-site restaurant, "The Chidiya Ghar" of the Roseate Ganges. The restaurant's menu ranges from Indian continental to local Pahadi dishes. Guests tend to enjoy the food here and leave positive comments about the chef.
Yes, among many other amenities, there is a swimming pool with separate kids and adults pool. All Safety precautions are always considered; any person facing health-related issues is immediately provided with medical help.
The 16 personal villas and suites also have private pools for guests staying here.
Yes definitely! The Roseate welcomes all with warm hospitality as long as they have valid identification proofs and adhere to the norms of the hotel.
Yes, of course, The Roseate Ganges Rishikesh assures the guests coming here with families have nothing to worry about; their security and safety are in the hands of the resort. The resort has a rigorous security system, CCTVs, and vigilant and trained security personnel.
The Roseate Ganges Rishikesh Uttarakhand offers a variety of options of rooms/villas for the guests to choose from, whose prices vary according to their amenities and view:-
- Premier Villa- Rs. 48,499 starting rate
- Deluxe villa- Rs. 51,499 starting rate
- Executive villa- Rs. 53,499 starting rate
The check-in time for The Roseate is from 3:00 PM, and the check-out time is till 11:00 PM. Guests can do early/late check-ins after requesting the resort staff. It is one of the hotels in Rishikesh that are great at hospitality.