The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About The Sariska Retreat
The Sariska Retreat is located at the foothills of the Aravalli range in Alwar, Rajasthan. One of the famous 4- star resorts in Alwar, the hotel provides a lovely ambiance with some breath-taking views and facilities.
- The nearest railway station from the Retreat is Alwar Railway Station at a distance of 47 km.
- The Retreat hotel is equipped with 12 beautiful and spacious rooms.
- The restaurant at the Retreat hotel offers you a choice of regional cuisine to satiate your taste buds.
- The hotel and room amenities are a swimming pool, picnic area, air-conditioned rooms, breakfast in rooms, kid's playroom, smoking rooms, newspaper, game room, laundry service, 24-hours room service, and many more!
- Morning yoga, local cooking classes, stargazing, farm/dairy visit, etc., are some extraordinary amenities the hotel provides.
The Sariska Retreat Alwar is an excellent destination for vacations, quick getaways, conferences, and weddings. The hotel is nearest to the Alwar Junction Railway Station, situated at a distance of 47 km.
Among all the luxury resorts in Alwar, this hotel offers six luxurious cottages with balconies and six luxury tents with private sitting. All of the Cottages and Tents have a lovely view of the hills, garden, and pool.
Popular places to visit nearby
The Sariska Retreat Alwar is an outstanding property with a beautiful landscape providing you with comfort and luxury. One of the famous 4- star resorts in Alwar, this resort is near to some of the most popular tourist destinations of Alwar, which will compel you to come out of your comfort zones.
- Sariska Tiger Reserve and National Park
The Sariska Tiger Reserve is the world's first tiger reserve to relocate tigers successfully. In 1990, it was designated as a National Park.
- The Sariska Palace
This unique and marvelous palace, set amidst the Sariska National Park and Siliserh Lake, was once used as a hunting lodge by the royal families. Situated at 30 km from the Sariska Retreat Alwar, this palace is the epitome of excellent architectural works.
- Siliserh Lake
The Siliserh Lake is a tranquil and lovely artificial lake and is close to Sariska National Park. It can be located at a distance of 50 km from the Retreat hotel. The place is perfect for boat rides and sightseeing.
- Bhangarh Fort
Bhangarh Fort, also known as the most haunted spot in India, is a marvel of Mughal construction. Madho Singh built this fort in 1631, which is a cultural treasure in Rajasthan. This place is an hour and a half drive from the hotel in Alwar.
- Kesroli Hill Fort
Kesroli Hill Fort is one of the architectural which is perched atop the Hornstone Breccia rock. Bulwarks, turrets, and vaulted verandahs are among the architectural elements of the fort. The Yaduvanshi Rajputs built this fort in the fourteenth century.
- Popular restaurants nearby
Being one of the famous luxury resorts in Alwar, the hotel Sariska Retreat Alwar serves a range of traditional organic dishes. However, if you want to dine at some of the best restaurants in the area. Here are the top five nearby eateries:
- Mid-Point Sariska Restro & Hotel
If you want to eat vegetarian food, this is the best place to go. It takes roughly an hour to get there from the hotel. In addition to delicious food, the hotel has a lovely ambiance.
- Machan, Sterling Sariska
Machan is an in-house restaurant of the Sterling Sariska Resort. The restaurant provides an Ala Carte menu and offers Indian, Continental, and Chinese food. It's a 14-minute drive away from the Retreat.
- Madhuram Restaurant
If you're looking for an inexpensive supper, this is the place to go. The Madhuram Restaurant, housed within the Madhu Villas Palace, serves a wide range of traditional Indian, Chinese, and Asian cuisines at reasonable pricing.
- Foji Raj Dhaba
The Sariska Retreat Alwar is an hour away from this eatery. The restaurant has a fantastic atmosphere and serves food that ranges from traditional to Chinese.
- The Peppers
The Peppers is the ideal combination of delectable cuisine, a lovely ambiance, excellent service, and gracious hospitality. Its location and pool enhance its appeal. This place can be found at a distance of 41 km from the Retreat.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to The Sariska Retreat, Alwar
People Also Ask About The Sariska Retreat
No, hotel Sariska Retreat doesn't provide any business services.
The popular amenities at the resort are Free parking, a swimming pool, themed dinner, a picnic area, air-conditioned rooms, breakfast in rooms, a kid's playroom, smoking rooms, a newspaper, a game room, a laundry service, a 24-hours room service, etc.
Yes, one of the necessary amenities of Sariska Retreat in Alwar is the outdoor pool service. The pool offers a magnificent view of the mountains and is open all time of the day. Moreover, a private dinner is arranged by the side of the pool if requested.
Yes, one of the famous luxury resorts in Alwar has an in-built restaurant that provides traditional organic food to guests. The hotel allows guests to pick up freshly grown vegetables and products of their choice from their farm. The restaurant is also equipped with a bar and a coffee shop.
No, the bathtub is not available in the rooms of Sariska hotel in Rajasthan.
Hotel Sariska Retreat is one of the luxury hotels in Alwar and is rated 4.7/5 stars on almost all the booking platforms.
Sariska Retreat in Alwar offers two types of rooms: Deluxe Cottages and Luxury Tents. There are six rooms for each of the categories. All the rooms are equipped with a mini-fridge, electric kettle, two relaxing chairs, a LED TV, study table, telephone set, and a small balcony to sit out and relax. Moreover, both types of rooms offer a view of the beautiful mountains, swimming pool, and garden.
Yes, a parking facility is available at Sariska Retreat Alwar. No extra booking is required for availing of this facility.
Some room amenities offered by the hotel Sariska Retreat have Led TV, air conditioner, study table, breakfast in the room, relaxing chairs, balcony view, etc.
The restaurant at the hotel provides both vegetarian and non-vegetarian cuisine. The hotel also gives you the freedom to choose any freshly grown veggies from the farm and cook accordingly with the help of an expert.
The bar at the hotel offers a variety of drinks ranging from wines to cocktails.
Although the hotel Sariska Retreat in Alwar has an in-built restaurant that offers delicious cuisines, you can treat yourself to some of the best nearby restaurants such as:
- Machan, Sterling Sariska
- Mid-Point Restro and Hotel
- Madhuram Restaurant
- Foji Raj Dhaba
- The Peppers
- Sariska Hotel and Restaurant
Yes, cleaning services such as ironing, shoeshine, laundry, and trouser press are offered at Sariska Retreat in Alwar, Rajasthan.
Yes, Sariska Retreat Alwar has a garden where you can feel free to do routine exercises.
The staff at the hotel are fluent in both languages, such as English and Hindi.
Yes, pets are allowed at Hotel Sariska Retreat with strict rules and regulations. The hotel allows only two pets per room and must be kept on a leash in the hotel premises. Moreover, there shouldn't be any disturbances made to the other guests.
Yes, the hotel is safe to stay in the COVID-19 situation as the property staff is highly trained regarding the sanitization measures. The common areas are sanitized in a regular interval, and hand sanitizers are provided. The hotel does not allow guests from containment zones.
No, hotel Sariska Retreat Alwar doesn't allow outside food on the property premises.
Yes, private parties and events are allowed in Sariska Retreat.
No, Sariska Retreat is one of the luxurious 4-star resorts in Alwar that is situated amidst the greenery of the Aravalli range.
Yes, Sariska Retreat Hotel is safe and suitable for children. The hotel has a kid's playing room and an enormous garden where the children can play and have fun. Also, the hotel offers a fenced pool, keeping in mind the safety of children.