The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About The Silk Route Ladakh
One of the poshest hotels in Leh offers good value for money with gracious service and state-of-the-art amenities. The Silk Route Ladakh locates at a stunning location Skara, 2 km from the hustle-bustle of Leh city. The guests can experience Buddhist-Tibetan monasteries, the Leh Main Bazaar cuisine, skiing in the Himalayas, camping beside the Pangong Lake, and safaris in Nubra's dunes.
Highlights of the Hotel
- The 3 star hotel in Leh, locates in Skara, just 2 km from the Leh city center.
- The modern 24 deluxe rooms are well furnished and are ideal for families, leisure travelers, business travelers, couples, etc.
- The sophisticated wooden furnished soundproof rooms include a fireplace, free Wi-Fi, Flatscreen TVs, work desk, room service, modern bath, complimentary toiletries, etc.
- The charming multi-cuisine restaurant has garden seating amid the stars and an open terrace coffee shop.
- The hotel offers comfortable amenities like free Wi-Fi, free parking, doctor-on-call, first-aid services, airport transfers, a restaurant, coffee shop, facilities for guests with disabilities, tour assistance, etc.
Hotel The Silk Route Ladakh is 1.9 km away from Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport. The hotel offers a relaxing barbeque afternoon with a bonfire and lush garden. Being one of the luxury hotels in Leh, Hotel Silk Route also organizes cultural dance forms and performances for guests. The hotel offers facilities for Guests with Disabilities, Medical Centre, Activity Centre, Airport Transfers, rental cars, Outdoor Sports, Yoga sessions, Kitchenette, 24-Hour Room service, and housekeeping.
5 Popular Places near Silk Route Hotel Ladakh
Hotel the Silk Route Ladakh is a posh hotel encircled by Badami Bagh and a few of the most adored destinations in Leh. The tourists can indulge in arts, culture, music, traditions, cuisine in the Leh Main Bazaar 5 min drive away.
Khardung La- 39.7 km away, the world's highest motorable pass, is a snowy paradise for adventurers and gives a view of Karakoram ranges.
Shanti Stupa- 5 km away, the white-domed marble shrine holds ancient relics of Buddha and is a picturesque location.
Zorawar Fort- Just 1.3 km from the Silk Route Ladakh, the charming fort features unique stamp collections and treasures of ancient rulers.
Leh Palace- 3 km from one of the luxury hotels in Leh, the former royal abode gives a stunning view of the Leh town and blue skies from the hill.
Thiksey Monastery- 18.1 km from the hotel, the artistic shrine, is one of the biggest in Central Leh and has a stunning view of the Leh mountains.
5 Best Restaurant Nearby
The Silk Route Ladakh locates near the heart of Leh, where tourists can experience local authentic Ladakhi cuisine. The 3 star hotel in Leh has an open terrace coffee shop and a charming modern restaurant with garden furniture serving delectable multi-cuisine options.
The Tibetan Kitchen- Just 2.4 km away, the eatery serves delicious Chinese, Indian, Tibetan meals.
Chopsticks Noodle Bar- 2.5 km from the hotel, the restaurant offers Chinese, Indian, Asian, Thai, Indonesian, Tibetan, Fusion cuisine.
Bon Appetit- 3 km away, the family-friendly restaurant serves Italian, International, and European cuisine.
Bodhi Greens- 2.7 km from the hotel the Silk Route Ladakh, the roof-top restaurant, offers a mountain view with tasty Indian, International, Asian, Middle Eastern, Tibetan, and vegan cuisine.
World Garden Cafe- 2.8 km from one of the deluxe hotels in Leh, the outdoor restaurant serves exquisite Italian, Indian, and Tibetan cuisine.
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
- - Electrical Sockets
- - Bar
- - Housekeeping
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as an Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re traveling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once the booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concerns. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to The Silk Route Ladakh, Leh Ladakh
People Also Ask About The Silk Route Ladakh
The Silk Route Ladakh locates at Skara, just 2 km from Leh city center and 9 min from the Leh Main Bazar. Tourists can opt for tours and packages to experience the majestic highlands of the Himalayas, Leh, and Ladakh.
- Leh Palace- 3 km from the hotel, the former royal abode gives a stunning view of the Leh town and blue skies from the hill.
- Zorawar Fort-1.3 km away, the charming fort features unique stamp collections and treasures of ancient rulers.
- Gurudwara Pathar Sahib- 21.9 km away, the shrine pays tribute to Guru Nanak Ji with a boulder featuring his body imprints.
- Khardung La-39.7 km away, the world's highest motorable pass, is a snowy paradise for adventurers and gives a view of Karakoram ranges.
- Spituk Gompa- 5.3 km away, Central Leh's largest monastery is a peaceful destination holding a majestic Kali statue.
Yes, the Silk Route Ladakh has free parking facilities for guests.
Yes, the hotel is 2 km from Leh's city center.
Yes, the Silk Route Ladakh offers excellent disinfection, dry cleaning, laundry, housekeeping services, and a caretaker.
One of the luxury hotels in Leh offers the guests free parking, free internet, restaurant, cultural shows, coffee shop, doctor-on-call, medical center, outdoor sports, garden restaurant, lawn, barbeque, tours, rental cars, bonfire, yoga, airport transfers, etc.
Yes, the Silk Route Ladakh has a charming outdoor multi-cuisine restaurant where guests can enjoy dinner under the stars. The hotel has a roof-top coffee shop for a relaxing time.
No, the Silk Route hotel in Ladakh does not offer a swimming pool.
The hotel, the Silk Route Ladakh, has two types of spacious rooms. The Deluxe and the Super Deluxe rooms have all modern amenities and a sophisticated bath.
Yes, cancellations made 15 or more days before the Check-In date will be free. There will be a reduction of about 5.7% as payment processing costs in case a full refund on cancellation.
The prices of the 3-star hotel in Leh vary from Deluxe rooms to Super Deluxe rooms. Although, the room prices start approximately from INR. 3000 and above.
The Check-in time at the Silk Route Ladakh starts at 9:30 AM.
The standard Check-Out time provided by the hotel is 8:30 AM.
Yes. The hotel has a well-trained staff that adheres to COVID-19 protocols and wears protective gear. One of the poshest hotels in Leh locates in a friendly neighbourhood 2 km away from the heart of Leh. The guests can enjoy traditional Ladakhi handicrafts, woollen clothing, Kashmiri carpets, jewellery, regional and seasonal cuisine, and more in Leh Main Bazaar. The hotel offers excellent amenities like outdoor sports, tours, yoga, restaurant, barbecue, bonfire, cultural shows enjoyable for families. The most visited tourist attractions are nearby the hotel and, the staff assists with tours to monasteries, palaces, museums, etc.