The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About The Taj Vilas
If you're wanting to stay in a 3 star hotel in Agra, the Taj Vilas is an excellent option. Fatehabad Road is where it is. As one of the most widely regarded hotels in Agra, this hotel stands out.
- The hotel is located 9.7 km away from the Airport.
- The hotel houses 56 Executive Rooms and 12 Suites to choose from. The hotel provides 3 types of rooms which are Executive rooms, Executive Deluxe rooms, and twin rooms with beds, tables & chairs, Air Conditioning, Luggage Storage, and a fan.
- They provide 24-hour Room Service, TV, Newspaper, Telephone and Attached Bathroom in all rooms.
- An in-hotel restaurant is available.
- The hotel provides free Wi-Fi service. The hotel has Parking, CCTV, Reception, Fire Extinguishers.
The Taj Vilas Agra is the most popular luxury hotel in Agra, and it's easy to see why. Customer satisfaction is high at this resort because of its easy check-in/out process, flexible policies, and courteous management. The hotel's normal check-in and check-out times are 12:00 PM and 12:00 PM, respectively.
Places to visit
The Taj Vilas Agra is situated in the city where all the places can be visited within a radius of 15 km making your time of travel only around 30 minutes from the 3 star hotel in Agra so you can sit back and relax and not worry about time management to plan all your tourist spots.
This place does not need any introduction as everyone in the world knows about it. 2.8 km away from hotel Taj Vilas Agra In the Indian city of Agra is the Taj Mahal which is a mausoleum made of ivory-white marble. Mumtaz Mahal's tomb, as well as Shah Jahan's, was built in 1632 by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan.
This complex of charbaghs in Agra, India, is named after the poet Mehtab. You may find it north of Agra Fort, across Yamuna River from Taj Mahal, in flood plains. Approximately 300 meters square and 10 km away from the Taj Vilas, the garden complex is exactly aligned with the Taj Mahal on the other bank.
Now Taj Museum is housed in the Western Jal Mahal which is part of the Taj Mahal Complex. It is a double-storied building having a quadrangle projection outside in the center of the middle of the western wall and is built on a raised platform. Presently the museum galleries are upgraded accordingly to highlight each subject.
Taj Protected Forest
East of the Taj Mahal lies a lovely green area known as the Taj Mahal Forest Reserve. It's a tourist hotspot that's been protected by the government against overdevelopment, as its name implies. Due to its location on the banks of the Yamuna river, near the Taj Mahal, the green cover becomes even more important being 3 km away from Taj Vilas hotel.
Taj Yamuna Viewpoint
A short walk along the ground's east gate will get you here. Once you arrive near the Yamuna, you'll see why it's such a great site for viewing the Taj Mahal.
Since the Taj Vilas Agra is located at such a nice location that is the heart of the city, an ample amount of restaurants are within close access of this Luxury hotel in Agra.
Dilli wala restaurant
Good food and prompt service in a well-maintained restaurant. You can enjoy a meal here with your family or friends being the closest restaurant to the hotel.
Becro’s Tajganj Agra
Restaurant with a unique cuisine offers a wide selection of dishes.
Tomar’s Hygiene Kitchen
This restaurant provides tasty Indian cuisine without compromising on Hygiene. They have world-class chefs who have the original Indian tastes of their cooked food making it one of the best restaurants.
Eat at Moon Terrace in Tajganj, one of the finest restaurants in Agra. Because the hotel's owner is Japanese, the hotel's setup was thoughtful and the personnel was very nice.
Taj Mahal is within walking distance of a modest restaurant that serves Korean, Japanese, and North Indian specialties.
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
People Also Ask About The Taj Vilas
It is not safe to stay at Taj Vilas hotel as foreign tourists stay at this place, carrying foreign mutants and making them vulnerable to transmit Indian mutants.
Rooms are given with Coffee/tea in-room, housekeeping service daily, Newspaper brought to the room, on request, Mini-fridge, 32inch TV, room service.
The hotel's normal check-in and check-out times are 12:00 PM and 12:00 PM, respectively.
Yes, the hotel Taj Vilas has a parking space.
The hotel provides 3 types of rooms which are Executive rooms, Executive Deluxe rooms, and twin rooms.
All types of payment modes are accepted by hotelTaj Vilas.
Yes, Taj Vilas hotel has a restaurant.
No, hotel Taj Vilas does not have a swimming pool.
Some popular attractions near Taj Vilas are the Taj Mahal, Mehtab Bagh, and Taj Museum.
Yes, this 3 star hotel in Agra is located near the city center.
Dry Cleaning Service is offered at this luxury hotel in Agra.
Yes, the Taj Mahal, Mehtab bagh are some of the historical sites close to Taj Vilas. Taj Mahal provides other historical sites closer to it such as Taj Museum, Taj protected forest which serves as a great tourist spot and Taj Yamuna viewpoint from where you get a wonderful view of the Taj Mahal along with the Yamuna river making at a good Photo point.