The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About The Whispering Inn
The Whispering Inn Manali is undoubtedly one of the most highly regarded accommodations in Manali. This magnificent and luxurious Whispering Inn in Himachal Pradesh Manali is located on Huisuo Road. One of the best 4 star hotels in Manali, the hotel is beautifully furnished and has private bathrooms with hot and cold water.
Highlights of the hotel :
- The Whispering Inn Manali is a 4-star spa hotel near Mall Road covered with dense cedar forest and majestic mountain views.
- Whisper Inn offers 23 accommodations with safes (laptop capacity) and safes.
- The room opens onto a balcony. This accommodation offers a separate seating area.
- Guests can use the in-room refrigerator and tea and coffee-making facilities.
- The hotel in Manali has a site restaurant where guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- They provide free wi-wifi in public areas, and free self-parking is also provided.
The Whispering Inn Manali Himachal Pradesh offers full spa services, restaurants, and a bar/lounge. Other facilities/services include a cafeteria, 24-hour room service, and meeting rooms. All 23 rooms offer a visiting area, refrigerator facilities, and free in-room wi-fi and LED TVs with satellite channels. Guests can also use the balcony, 24-hour room service, and coffee machine. The artistic bathroom is well-equipped with a shower.
One of the famous luxury hotels in Manali, the hotel can accommodate up to 4,444 guests and use a wi-wi-fi internet connection. Business services include desks and free newspapers. Daily housekeeping and iron with an ironing board are available upon request. In addition, guests are provided with the hotel's full-service spa.
Popular Places near The Whispering Inn - 5 places
Gadhan Thekchhokling Gompa Monastery
Gadhan Thekchhokling Gompa Monastery is one of the most famous attractions in Manali. Although the temple is small, it exudes a powerful spirit. The Gadhan Thekchhokling temple complex has many small shops selling Tibetan carpets and handicrafts. Popular among the best luxury hotels in Manali, the hotel is a few miles away from the Monastery.
Jana Fall is located in the small town of Jana, just a few kilometres from Naggar in Manali. The name of the waterfall, Jana Falls, comes from the name of the town. The Falls is just a few miles from the Whispering Inn Manali Himachal Pradesh.
Rahala Waterfall is a spectacular waterfall located on the Leh Manali Highway. This fall is located at an altitude of 2501 m. Generally believed to be the result of the melting of glaciers, the water this autumn is extremely cold.
The clubhouse is an incredibly fun and adventurous area and one of the most popular attractions in Manali. Those who are more adventurous can also try to take a zip line and take a cable car to cross the river.
The small town of Manikaran is a major pilgrimage centre for Hindus and Sikhs. The perfect combination of religious monuments, hot springs, and charming scenery makes Manikaran one of the most popular places in Himachal Pradesh.
Best Restaurant Nearby - 5 restaurant
The Whispering Inn Manali has an on-site restaurant that prepares and serves a variety of exquisite dishes. A full range of premium wines and spirits is also provided to complete the epic dining experience.
1. Casa Bella Vista
The most comfortable and well-equipped cabin in Manali, which offers the best European coffee. This location allows the guests to enjoy the tranquillity and fun of the mountains - the Whispering Inn hotel in Manali.
2. Green Forest Café
Green Forest Cafe Manali is one of the places not to be missed while on vacation here. Famous for preparing meals with fresh vegetables, Indian food, pizza, momo, healthy organic soups, and many other local Himachal foods.
3. Sunshine Café
Sunshine, the eatery, is passionate about creating delicious plant-based foods through simple dishes. Each of the dishes is based on great and seasonal agricultural products. The eatery is a few miles from this 4-star hotel in Manali.
4. Dylan's toasted & roasted coffee house
Dylan's Toasted and Roasted Coffee House is a cozy bohemian bakery that is packed almost every day. The restaurant is full of travellers who want to relax, have a good conversation or eat something!
5. Mayflower restaurant and lounge
Mayflower restaurant is just 0.2 km from the Whispering Inn hotel in Manali. The restaurant serves different continental food, trout fish, and woodfired pizza.
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to The Whispering Inn, Manali
People Also Ask About The Whispering Inn
Yes, the hotel conveniently offers business centres, meeting rooms, and banquet facilities.
Yes, couples are allowed as long as they have valid identity proof.
Popular amenities available in the whispering Inn are free wi-fi, free breakfast, luggage storage, and an on-site restaurant.
Yes, the hotel has an outdoor swimming pool.
Yes, an on-site restaurant where you can enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
No, a bathtub is not available at this hotel in Manali.
The overall customer rating for the hotel is 4.5/5.
The Whispering Inn has 3 types of rooms: deluxe rooms, royal suites, and superior rooms.
Yes, the hotel has a parking facility.
Yes, the hotel whispering inn offers a free parking facility.
Popular attractions near whispering inn:
- Jana falls
- Solang valley
- Rahala falls
Free wi-fi, 24-hour room service, breakfast buffet are some room amenities available at whispering Inn.
Guests can enjoy a free breakfast: an on-site restaurant and a lounge.
Some restaurants close to the whispering inn:
- Casa Bella Vista-2 min
- Green Forest Café -5min
- Sunshine café – 6 min
- Dylan's toasted and roasted coffee house-6 min
Yes, dry cleaning and laundry services are offered at whispering Inn.
Yes, guests can access fitness centres during their stay.