- Tour Duration: 10 Nights and 11 Days
- Tour Destination: Udaipur - Jodhpur - Jaisalmer - Bikaner - Jaipur - Agra - Delhi
The luxury of Rajasthan is amazing and world known. Popularly known as the land of braves, Rajasthan is the house of luxuries, royalty and extravagance that can be shown in the forts and palaces which are showcasing its glory. Through these 10 nights 11 days regal rajasthan tour, you will visit some of the best locations including Jaipur, Udaipur and Jodhpur which are the mirror image of vibrant Rajasthani culture and traditions. You tour will start with your arrival at Udaipur and then to Jodhpur. You will then visit the golden city of Jaisalmer and then to Bikaner. The trip to the capital of Rajasthan –‘Jaipur’ enhance your tour. For concluding your tour, you will Travel to Agra and then back to Delhi for catching flight for next destination.
Tour Detailed Itinerary
- You will arrive at Udaipur.
- Transfer to hotel by our representative.
- Spending relaxing time in Hotel
- Boating in Lake Pichola in the evening.
- Back to hotel for overnight stay.
- Have your delicious breakfast in hotel
- Start Udaipur excursion
- Shopping in Monsoon Palace which is famous for traditional handicrafts.
- Return to hotel for overnight stay.
- Lake Palace –A magnificent structure nestled on Jag Niwas Island. It was once the summer palace of Udaipur’s royalty and now serving as heritage hotel.
- City Palace –An age-old heritage building that is serving as huge complex with plenty of rooms and beautifully caved pillars inside.
- Jagmandir –The majestic monument built by Maharana Jagat Singh in 1551. Served as summer resort for royal families of Mewar.
Here are other tourist attractions in Udaipur -Monsoon Palace, Jadish temple, Fateh Sagar Lake, Nehru Island and Maharana Pratap Memorial are just to name a few.
- Have your delicious breakfast in Udaipur hotel.
- Leave for the Blue City – ‘Jodhpur’
- Exploring the tourist places in the city.
- Back to Hotel for overnight stay
- Mehrangarh Fort - The largest fort in India. It was one of the majestic palaces in the city which turned in Museum these days.
- Umaid Bhawan Palace – It is one of the last constructed palaces in India. The palace throws the mirror to the princely era of Jodhpur.
- Jaswant Thada –It is located next to majestic Mehrangarh fort. It is a cenotaph which was constructed in 1899.
Here are other tourist attractions in Jodhpur – Cycling Tour in Jodhpur, Ayurvedic Cooking class in Jodhpur, Flying Fox, Tripolia market and GhantaGhar are just to name a few.Enquire
- Have your breakfast.
- Leave for Jaisalmer the Golden City of Rajasthan
- Jaisalmer arrival and you will transfer to hotel by our representative.
- Relaxing at hotel and then start excursion of the city.
- Back to hotel and overnight stay.
- Start your day with delicious breakfast
- Off to full day sightseeing at Jaisalmer
- Trip to Khuri
- Return to Hotel.
- Jaisalmer Fort – One of the largest forts in the world. The fort is also known as the Sonar Quila due to its construction with the yellow sandstone.
- Patwaon Ki Haveli –It was built in 19th century the interiors and the exteriors of which showcase the fine craftsmanship.
- Gadsisar Lake – It was constructed in 1400 AD. It was built as a conservation reservoir for rainwater harvesting.
Some other major Tourist attractions in Jaisalmer are – Tazia Tower, Lodhurva, Kuldhara, Amar Sagar and Badabagh are just to name a few.Enquire
- Take your breakfast in the hotel
- Leave for Bikaner
- Bikaner arrival and transfer to hotel.
- Sightseeing in the city
- Back to Hotel for overnight stay.
- Junagarh Fort – It was built in 1593 AD. The fort is compact with many temples and palaces. The alleys, quarters and everything lure great craftsmanship skills.
- Karni Mata Temple – One of the most sacred Hindu shrines. It is famous for its sizable populace of rats.
- Gajner Palace – The palace is situated on the bank of a lake. It was named after its king Maharaja Ganga Singh Ji.
Here are the names of some more major Bikaner’s attractions – Lalgarh Palace, Jain Temple Bhandasar, National Research Centre on Camel and many more.
- Have your early morning breakfast.
- You will leave for Jaipur
- Jaipur arrival and transferring to your booked hotel.
- Exploring the city.
- Back to hotel for overnight stay
- Hawa Mahal – The major tourist attraction. It is compact with 953 small windows which are called Jharokhas.
- City Palace – The residence of former royal family. It is now partly serving as the museum and partly used as the house of Royal family of Jaipur.
- Jal Mahal – It is one of the wonder in Jaipur, it is located amidst the Man Sagar Lake.
Other major tourist Jaipur attractions are – Jantar Mantar, Birla Mandir, Albert hall, Amber Fort, Nahargarh Fort and Govind Dev Ji Temple are just to name a few.Enquire
- Have delicious breakfast
- A small Jaipur excursion post breakfast.
- Leave for Agra
- Agra Arrival
- Overnight stay in hotel
- Early morning visit to Taj Mahal for sunrise view
- Return to hotel food breakfast
- Agra excursion start (visit Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Itmad-Ud-Daulah’s Tomb and many more)
- Travel to Delhi
- Scrumptious breakfast in Hotel of Delhi.
- Start exploring the sightseeing places in Delhi
- Rickshaw riding in Chandni Chowk
- Overnight stay.
- Red Fort
- Jantar Mantar
- Qutub Minar
- Chandni Chowk
- Jama Masjid and many more
- Have your Breakfast
- You will transfer to Delhi airport
- Catch your flight for your next destination
Why Choose Us
- Helpful and Amazing Ground Services, Managed by Hoteldekho.com Pvt. Ltd.
- Get Free Tour Quotation without any Obligation.
- Plush Private Guided Tours in lush air-conditioned cars.
- Proficient tour handling by highly experienced and well-versed Professionals.
- Easy Tours with English speaking competent guides.
- Get Unparalleled and Superior 24/7 Personalized Customer Service.
- Hassle-Free Travel Experience throughout India with all superior services..
- Get Best Deals on discounted rates, Easy Hotel Bookings, smooth Car Rentals Services.
- Numerous itineraries with wide Options under Tour Packages.