Rajasthan with Mumbai Tour
- Tour Duration: 12 Nights and 13 Days
- Tour Destination: Delhi - Agra - Ranthambore - Jaipur - Jodhpur - Udaipur - Mumbai - Delhi
India, the amazing country with vivid wonders and marvels is place that has its own significance when it comes to India Tourism. Northern part of the country is filled with many amazing tourist spots which are visited by lakhs of tourist during a year. Through this 12 nights 13 days rajasthan with mumbai tour will start with your arrival at Delhi and then you will Travel to Agra. After sending a day in Agra mesmerizing its heritage beauty you will visit in the wild of Ranthambore and then to pink city Jaipur. Later you will travel to Jodhpur. Then you will visit to Udaipur and then to the city of dreams Mumbai. At the end of your journey you will travel back to Delhi from where you will catch you flight for your next destination.
Tour Detailed Itinerary
- You will arrive at Delhi Airport
- You will received and transfer to hotel by our representative.
- Remaining day will be at your discretion.
- Overnight stay in the hotel
- Start your day with breakfast.
- Later, leave for Delhi Excursion.
- You will enjoy the rickshaw ride in Chandni Chowk,
- Return to Hotel
- Overnight relaxing stay at hotel.
Attractions in Delhi
- Tughlaqabad Fort – It was built by the founder of Tughlaq Dynasty. It was built in 1321. It is a majestic fort depict the heritage richness of that era.
- Purana Qila and National Zoological Park &n
- Take your delicious breakfast,
- You will off to city of Taj Mahal – Agra.
- Upon Agra arrival you will transfer to your hotel.
- Take some rest and then start exploring the sightseeing places of the city.
- You will visit Taj Mahal in evening to mesmerize the changing hues and sunset views of this seventh wonder of the world.
- Return to hotel and overnight stay.
Attractions in Agra
- Sikandra Masjid –The building is built with huge red sand-stones. The fort showcases an excellent combination of Hindu Mughal architecture.
- Jodha Bai Ka Rauza – It is a simple yet sophisticated building which is nestled in the proximity of the Jahangir Mahal. The architectural design of this palace incorporated with Rajasthani and Gujarati designs.
Some other tourist spots are Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Jama Masjid and many more which is visited by lakhs of tourist during a year.Enquire
- If you wish you can visit Taj Maha for sunrise view.
- Return to hotel and have your scrumptious breakfast.
- Later leave for Ranthambore, a famous national park.
- On arrival you will transfer to your resort and
- Later start with jungle safari.
- By evening return to hotel and overnight stay.
- Start with an early morning breakfast and
- Leave for Ranthambore National Park.
- Enjoy full day jungle safari and enjoy spotting wild animals and birds.
- Back to hotel and comfortable overnight stay.
- Shave your scrumptious breakfast.
- Leave for Jaipur.
- Jaipur arrival and transfer to hotel
- Remaining day will be at your discretion.
- Overnight relaxing stay at Jaipur hotel.
- Have your lip-smacking breakfast.
- Start your Jaipur Excursion.
- Visit to some exotic tourist locations of Jaipur.
- Return to hotel by the end of the day.
- Overnight comfortable stay at the hotel.
Attractions in Jaipur
- Kanak Vrindavan- It is also known as Kanak Ghati and is a beautiful garde built in amidst the Aravali ranges. It resembles the stunning beauty of Vrindavan Gardens near Mathura.
- Sidodia Rani Bagh– Built by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II in 1728 for his wife. The place is filled with lush green landscapes dotted with flowers and trees.
Some other places which are listed as amazing tourist destinations are Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar observatory, Jal Mahal, Birla Mandir, City Palace and Albert hall are just to name a few.Enquire
- Have your delicious breakfast.
- Later you will leave for the Sun City – Jodhpur.
- Jodhpur arrival and transfer to hotel.
- Comfortable stay at the hotel for overnight.
- Start your day Jodhpur hotel with delicious breakfast.
- Leave for Jodhpur excursion.
- You will visit places like Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhawan palace (heritage museum), Mehrangarh Fort.
- By afternoon you will leave for the city of Lakes – ‘Udaipur’.
- Udaipur arrival and transfer to your hotel by our representative and
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
- Enjoy your delicious breakfast.
- Off to explore the beauty of Udaipur.
- Visit different tourist destinations of Udaipur.
- Visit to Lake Pichola for boating in the evening.
- Return to hotel for Overnight stay.
Attractions in Udaipur
- Jaisamand Lake–It is the second largest artificial lake that is located in Udaipur. It is also known as Dhebar Lake or Jaisamand Lake.
- Jagdish Temple - It is one of the most beautiful temples of Udaipur. It is dedicated to Lord Vishnu. It was built in year 1651.
Some other major tourist attractions in Udaipur are –Lake Pichola, City Palace complex, Jag Mandir, Eklingji temple and many more.
- Enjoy your early morning breakfast.
- You will transfer to Udaipur airport and off to Mumbai.
- On Mumbai arrival you will received by our representative and transfer to your hotel.
- Have rest at hotel start with half day sightseeing in Mumbai.
- Return to the hotel and overnight stay.
- Have your delicious breakfast in Mumbai hotel and
- Start exploring sightseeing places of Mumbai.
- Tour sightseeing will complete by evening and remaining day will be at your discretion.
- Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Attractions in Mumbai
- Gateway of India – It came into existence in the year 1924 when King George V and Queen Mary visit to Bombay. The place was symbol of British grandeur.
- Haji Ali Dargah – A marvelous religious site, nestled 500 yards from the shoreline in the middle of the Arabian Sea. It is a 400 year old architecture.
Some other places to visit in Mumbai are – Juhu Beach, Isckon temple, Jogger’s Park, Marine Drive etc.
- Take your breakfast in Mumbai hotel
- You will be transfer to Mumbai airport and you will reach at Delhi.
- From Delhi Airport you will catch your flight to your next destination.
Why Choose Us
- Helpful and Amazing Ground Services, Managed by Hoteldekho.com Pvt. Ltd.
- Get Free Tour Quotation without any Obligation.
- Plush Private Guided Tours in lush air-conditioned cars.
- Proficient tour handling by highly experienced and well-versed Professionals.
- Easy Tours with English speaking competent guides.
- Get Unparalleled and Superior 24/7 Personalized Customer Service.
- Hassle-Free Travel Experience throughout India with all superior services..
- Get Best Deals on discounted rates, Easy Hotel Bookings, smooth Car Rentals Services.
- Numerous itineraries with wide Options under Tour Packages.