3 Days Golden Triangle Tour
- Tour Duration: 02 Nights - 03 Days
- Tour Destination: Delhi - Jaipur - Agra
Be it is traditional style houses sprinkle in the pink color or whether it is a narrow alley markets of the street or majesties of historic monuments, each and every place has its very own charm and class. Your journey in India under 3 days golden triangle tour will start with your arrival at Delhi that is the capital of India. Later you will be in the city of Taj, where you will witness the grandness of the city while watching the historic monuments of Agra. The visit to Jaipur will be full of royalty and culture. The amazing forts and palace of the city will make your tour memorable.
Tour Detailed Itinerary
- Arrival at Delhi airport. You will receive by our representative.
- Driving to Agra and exploring the city.
- Back to Hotel for Overnight stay.
- Visit to Agra Fort – Former Name Badalgarh, Shah-Jahan spent his last eight years here. You can watch the mesmerizing view of Taj Mahal from this fort just like Shah Jahan.
- Visit to Taj Mahal – It took 21 years to build and stood in 1653. The palace is considered as the symbol of love. Shah Jahan built this wonder in the memory of his wife Mumtaj Mahal.
(Both Agra Fort and Taj Mahal are UNESCO Declared world heritage site)Enquire
- Early Morning Breakfast
- Leave for Jaipur – En route Fatehpur Sikri (UNESCO declared World heritage site)
- Jaipur Arrival and Exploration
- Back to hotel, Dinner and Overnight stay
Jaipur Prominent Features
- Jantar Mantar – An ancient astronomical observatory built by the founder of Jaipur Sawai Jai Singh. It was built to study time and space.
- Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds) – A five story palace compact with 953 windows. Faced give the impression of honey comb. It has no stair to climb to top floor.
- Amber Fort – A huge fort located beside Maota Lake, has its own courtyards, Nestle close to Jaigarh fort. It is a UNESCO declare world heritage Site. Tourist are offered elephant safari here these days.
- City Palace Museum – House of former Royal family, Comprises two huge silver jars which are recorded as the world’s largest sterling silver vessels.
- Enjoy breakfast
- Travel back to Delhi
- Then you will be dropto Delhi airport by our representative
- Catch flight and you will be off to your next destination
Why Choose Us
- Helpful and Amazing Ground Services, Managed by Hoteldekho.com Pvt. Ltd.
- Get Free Tour Quotation without any Obligation.
- Plush Private Guided Tours in lush air-conditioned cars.
- Proficient tour handling by highly experienced and well-versed Professionals.
- Easy Tours with English speaking competent guides.
- Get Unparalleled and Superior 24/7 Personalized Customer Service.
- Hassle-Free Travel Experience throughout India with all superior services..
- Get Best Deals on discounted rates, Easy Hotel Bookings, smooth Car Rentals Services.
- Numerous itineraries with wide Options under Tour Packages.