Golden Triangle Tour 3 Nights 4 Days
- Tour Duration: 3 Nights And 4 Days
- Tour Destination: Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Delhi
Three most beautiful cities of India Delhi, Agra and Jaipur are the delight for every traveller. Each is culturally rich and traditionally cherishing cities. We have brought to you these 3 nights 4 days golden triangle tour which is a perfect delight for all those who love to visit the forts and palace. Also to those who like spend their time with the majesties of bygone era and to those who are as lively as anything in the Capital of India. Your India Tour will start with your arrival in Delhi then after that you will travel to Agra and visit some really majestic monuments. Then you will visit to Jaipur, the Pink City of the country. Most cherish and amazing city which is culturally rich.
Tour Detailed Itinerary
- You will arrive at Delhi Airport. You will be greeted and received by our representative.
- Start your Journey to Agra.
- Arrive at Agra. Transfer to hotel by our representative.
- Dinner and Overnight stay at Delhi.
- Early morning visit to Taj Mahal for viewing amazing changing hues of Taj during sunrise.
- Back to Hotel and Breakfast.
- Exploring Agra and its’ wonders.
- Back to Hotel for lunch.
- Start travelling to Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri (UNESCO declared world heritage site)
- You will reach to Jaipur and transfer to hotel by our representative.
- Dinner and overnight stay at hotel
Agra Prominent Features
- Taj Mahal – One of the Seven Wonders of the World, Built by whopping 22000 laborers. Changing hues of Taj in different time is mesmerizing. It took 17 years to complete intricate work of art.
- Agra Fort – Located merely 2 km away from Taj Mahal. Built with Red Sandstone, Former name was Badalgarh.
- Itmad-Ud-Daula – Located on east bank of Yamuna River. Also known as Mini Taj. It was built by Noor Jahan for her father.
- Fatehpur Sikri – Former capital of Akbar during 15th century,
**Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri are UNESCO declared world heritage sites.
- Take your Breakfast in Hotel.
- Start Exploring Jaipur tourist’s attraction
- Lunch in some renowned restaurant
- Start again with Jaipur excursion
- By evening either explore the market
- Stay at hotel, have dinner and overnight stay.
Jaipur Prominent Features
- Amber Fort – Fort is located in the Amber Town which is now the part of Jaipur City. The carved gates and hall of the fort are popular for Hindu style. Travellers are offered with elephant safari.
- Jal Mahal – Built in 1750 by Maharaja Jai Singh 2. Nestled amidst Man Sagar Lake. Built with red sandstone. Amazing amalgam of Mughal and Rajputi architectural style.
- Hawa Mahal – 5 story building, exterior is akin to the honeycomb of a beehive, no stairs to reach on the top, built specially for the royal ladies of royal family.
- Some other major Jaipur attractions include Jantar Mantar (the biggest observatory in India) and City Palace museum (Former house of Royal Family).
- Enjoy Breakfast
- Travel back to Delhi
- Drop at Delhi airport by our representative
- Catch flight for next destination.
Why Choose Us
- Helpful and Amazing Ground Services, Managed by Hoteldekho.com Pvt. Ltd.
- Get Free Tour Quotation without any Obligation.
- Plush Private Guided Tours in lush air-conditioned cars.
- Proficient tour handling by highly experienced and well-versed Professionals.
- Easy Tours with English speaking competent guides.
- Get Unparalleled and Superior 24/7 Personalized Customer Service.
- Hassle-Free Travel Experience throughout India with all superior services..
- Get Best Deals on discounted rates, Easy Hotel Bookings, smooth Car Rentals Services.
- Numerous itineraries with wide Options under Tour Packages.