6 Days Golden Triangle Tour
- Tour Duration: 05 Nights - 06 Days
- Tour Destination: Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Delhi
Do you wish to see the enchanting view of Taj Mahal changing its hue in different time of the day, have you ever wondered, what the stories behind the majestic forts of Jaipur are and would like to cherish the Mughal impression city of Delhi? Well here is the solution for you the 6 days golden triangle tour. Under this Tour Package you will get to visit the most amazing places in the cities of Delhi, Jaipur and Agra. Your tour will start with your arrival at Delhi and then your will move ahead to Agra which served as the former capital of the country and at last you will be travelled to Jaipur and get to witness the royalty of the city.
Tour Detailed Itinerary
- Arrival at Delhi Airport
- Transferred to your hotel by our representative
- Remaining day at your discretion.
- Explore the markets of Delhior relaxed at hotel
- Overnight stay in hotel.
- Early morning breakfast in Hotel.
- Post Breakfast, leave for Delhi excursion.
- By Afternoon, savor your lunch.
- Continue Delhi excursion.
- By night back to hotel, dinner and Overnight stay.
Delhi Prominent Features
- Humayun’s Tomb – Comprises with more than 100 graves, many of the are located on the first level terrace. Graves at these places also known as Dormitory of the Mughals.
- Red Fort – The residence of Mughal emperor Akbar. The fort was the ceremonial and political centre of the Mughals.
- Jama Masjid – The oldest mosque of India. Visited by thousands of visitors. It was built in between 1644-1656 by Mughal Emperor Shah-Jahan.
- India Gate – Fascinating structure, built to give homage to all those soldiers who lost their lives in World War 1st and in Afghan Wars.
- Qutub Minar – A must visit Delhi attraction. Considered as the second largest minaret in India. Built in outskirt of the Delhi.
Lotus Temple, Akshardham Temple and red Fort are closed on Mondays.
- Have your breakfast and off to Agra
- Agra arrival and you will be transferred to hotel by our representative.
- By Afternoon, Agra excursion starts.
- Sunset view of Taj Mahal in evening.
- Shopping in traditional market of Agra (if time allows)
- Back to Hotel in night and overnight stay.
Agra Prominent Features
- Itmad-Ud-Daulah’s Tomb – It is the first tomb built beside the banks of Yamuna River. It was built for Noor Jahan’s father –‘Mirza Ghiyas Beg’. It is also called bay Taj.
- Fatehpur Sikri – It is the first planned Mughal city listed as UNESCO world heritage site. Also called deserted capital of Akbar.
- Taj Mahal – Built with pure white marble of Makrana. Built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his deceased wife Mumtaj Mahal
- Agra Fort – It is a UNESCO declared world heritage site. Mere 2.5 km from the Taj Mahal. Invaded by many rulers and present structure is given by Mughals.
- Early morning Taj Mahal visit and watching sunrise view.
- Back to hotel and have breakfast
- Leave for Jaipur en-routing Fatehpur Sikri
- Jaipur arrival and transferred to hotel by our representative
- Visit Chokhi Dhani in evening and savor traditional aura of the city.
- Breakfast at hotel
- Visiting Major Jaipur Attractions
- Exploring markets of the city
- Back to Hotel, Dinner and overnight stay
Jaipur Prominent Features
- City Palace – A prominent Jaipur attraction. Built in 1732 by Sawai Jai Singh, Based on Indian architectural science (Vastu Shastra), half property is used as the residence of descendants of the former rulers of Jaipur.
- Albert Hall – Its foundation was laid in 1876. Built by former king of Jaipur Maharaja Sawai Madho Singh II. It was built to welcome Prince Wales.
- Hawa Mahal – Beautiful five floors building with 953 windows. Specially built for royal ladies of royal family.
- Amber Fort – A prominent Jaipur attraction. Nestled about 11 km from the main city of Jaipur. The architecture is magnificent.
- Have your breakfast at Hotel.
- Depart back for Delhi
- Catch flight for your next destination.
Why Choose Us
- Helpful and Amazing Ground Services, Managed by Hoteldekho.com Pvt. Ltd.
- Get Free Tour Quotation without any Obligation.
- Plush Private Guided Tours in lush air-conditioned cars.
- Proficient tour handling by highly experienced and well-versed Professionals.
- Easy Tours with English speaking competent guides.
- Get Unparalleled and Superior 24/7 Personalized Customer Service.
- Hassle-Free Travel Experience throughout India with all superior services..
- Get Best Deals on discounted rates, Easy Hotel Bookings, smooth Car Rentals Services.
- Numerous itineraries with wide Options under Tour Packages.