Golden Triangle Tour 6 Nights 7 Days
- Tour Duration: 6 Nights 7 Days
- Tour Destination: Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Delhi
It is actually not possible for anyone to cover and watch the country’s marvel in one tour. That is why HotelDekho has brought to you this amazing 6 nights 7 days golden triangle tour. Under this package you will be witnessing some of the most amazing cities, Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. These beautiful cities are carved with the touch of elegance, royalty and grace. You tour will start with your arrival at Delhi, and visiting some major monuments such as Red Fort, Qutub Minar and all. Then you will be taken to Agra and followed by the visit to Jaipur, the pink city of Royal land of Rajasthan.
Tour Detailed Itinerary
- Arrival at Delhi
- Transfer to Hotel by our representative
- Remaining day at your discretion.
- Overnight stay at hotel
- Eat you breakfast in the hotel
- Start your Delhi Excursion and visit the major Delhi attraction
- Exploring Old markets of Delhi and enjoying rickshaw cycle ride in Chandni Chowk
- Back to hotel and overnight stay
Delhi Prominent Features
- Chandni Chowk – Establish by princess Jahanara, daughter of Mughal emperor shah Jahan, the shape of the market is in square shape, often called as Moonlight square. Originally there were 1560 shops comprises in this market.
- Qutub Minar – The highest single tower in India. It means Pole or Axis in the Arabic language.
- Jama Masjid – The largest mosque in India which was built by whooping more than 5000 labors its construction.
- India Gate – Great Delhi’s attraction took 10 years to build and completed in 1931.Inspired by Arc de Triomphe of Paris.
- Humayun’s Tomb – 15th century architecture. Comprises more than 100 graves, the architecture was designed by Persian architect Mirak Mirza Ghiyath.
- Red Fort – It was built by 5th Mughal Emperor Shah-Jahan, Built with massive red sand stone. Located next to Salimgarh Fort.
- Have delicious breakfast
- Off to New Delhi Excursion (President’s house, Parliament’s house and India Gate)
- By evening Depart for Agra.
- Agra arrival and transfer to hotel for overnight stay.
- Early morning visit to Taj Mahal for cherishing the sunrise view at Taj Mahal.
- Back to hotel and have your delicious breakfast.
- Off to Agra sightseeing post breakfast.
- In Evening, visiting Monsoon Mahal for shopping
- Return to hotel and overnight stay.
Agra Prominent Features
- Itmad-Ud-Daulah’s Tomb – The architecture is quite similar to that of Taj Mahal and also referred as the Baby Taj. It was built in 1628 AD.
- Fatehpur Sikri – It contains flawlessly established fort and palaces that were built by Mughal emperor Akbar. Later abandon due to lack of water availability.
- Agra Fort – Delhi’s first Sultan made his headquarters to Agra Fort. He announces the city as the second capital of the country.
- Taj Mahal – Shah Jahan built this mausoleum in the memory of his third wife Mumtaz Mahal. She died while giving birth to their 14th child.
- Have scrumptious breakfast in the hotel.
- Leave for Jaipur en-routing Fatehpur Sikri.(UNESCO declare world heritage site)
- Jaipur arrival and transferred to hotel by our representative
- Visit Chokhi Dhani for dinner in the ethnic Rajasthani style.
- Early morning breakfast at hotel.
- Exploring the major Jaipur attractions.
- Exploring traditional markets of the city
- Back to Hotel, Dinner and overnight stay
Jaipur Prominent Features
- Jal Mahal –It was built Sawai Pratap Singh. It is located amidst Man Sagar Lake. Royal family used to do duck shooting parties.
- Albert Hall – It was built in 1887. The magnificent architecture of the palace is designed by Samuel Swinton who was the director of Jaipur PWD during that era.
- Amber Fort – a magnificent architecture and one of the major tourist attractions of Jaipur. The name of the fort derived from Amba Mata who was considered as the goddess of fertility and earth.
- City Palace –Former house of Royal family, Jaipur’s king Jai Singh II was one of the three architectures. Other two were Vidhyadhar Bhattacharya and Swinton Jacob.
- Hawa Mahal – The design of the fort is in the shape of Lord Krishna. The only fort which is standing without the solid foundation. Which itself is a marvel.
- Take your delicious breakfast
- Depart for Delhi
- Take flight for your next destination from Delhi Airport
Why Choose Us
- Helpful and Amazing Ground Services, Managed by Hoteldekho.com Pvt. Ltd.
- Get Free Tour Quotation without any Obligation.
- Plush Private Guided Tours in lush air-conditioned cars.
- Proficient tour handling by highly experienced and well-versed Professionals.
- Easy Tours with English speaking competent guides.
- Get Unparalleled and Superior 24/7 Personalized Customer Service.
- Hassle-Free Travel Experience throughout India with all superior services..
- Get Best Deals on discounted rates, Easy Hotel Bookings, smooth Car Rentals Services.
- Numerous itineraries with wide Options under Tour Packages.