Golden Triangle With Varanasi Tour
- Tour Duration: 08 Nights - 09 Days
- Tour Destination: Delhi - Jaipur - Agra - Varanasi - Delhi
The blend of various culture and traditions, India is visited by thousands of tourists every year and get mesmerize by its beauty and charm. The three most beautiful cities of India, Jaipur Delhi and Agra are the major tourist spots in the country. All these cities are covered in 9 days golden triangle with varanasi tour. Advent to its name, the package also offers you the visit to one of the most sacred city of Varanasi. The sacred aura of the city is just charming. Your tour will start with your arrival at Delhi, then you will visit to Jaipur and then to Agra the house of Taj Mahal, the seventh wonder of the world. From Agra your tour will start with sacred city of Varanasi. Finally back to Delhi completing the tours.
Tour Detailed Itinerary
- Have you breakfast in the hotel.
- Start your Delhi Excursion and visit the major Delhi attraction
- Exploring Old markets of Delhi and enjoying rickshaw cycle ride in Chandni Chowk
- Back to hotel and overnight stay
Delhi Prominent Features
- Qutub Minar – The second largest minaret in India, has been built out of Hindu temples. It can be clearly be seen in the Quwwat-ul-Islam mosque.
- India Gate – Famuos for hosting National Flag India Gate is considered as one of the national monument built in 1931,the walls are inscribed with Indian Soldiers name who lost their lives in World War 1 and Afghan Wars.
- Jama Masjid – One of the most amazing marvels by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan. It is believed that the monument was built by whooping more than 5000 labors in its construction.
- Red Fort – Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan renovated the fort and provides its present form. Original color of the fort was white,It was Built in 1648.
- Chandni Chowk –The oldest market of Delhi and it was establish by princess Jahanara, daughter of Mughal emperor shah Jahan. It was built in square shape called often called as Moonligh square.
- Humayun’s Tomb –Built with the unique combination of Red sandstone and white marble the Humyun Tomb comprises with more than 100 graves.
- Have your scrumptious breakfast in the hotel.
- You will travel to Jaipur.
- Arrival at Jaipur and received and transfer to hotel by our representative.
- In evening, explore the markets of the city.
- Return to hotel for comforting stay.
- Have early morning scrumptious breakfast at hotel.
- Exploring the major Jaipur attractions.
- Having lunch, arranged in a renowned restaurant.
- Jaipur excursion will be continued.
- Dinner at Chokhi Dhani for experiencing the ethnic Rajasthani culture and scrumptious rich Rajasthani food filled with the dollop of ghee
- Back to hotel and overnight stay.
Jaipur Prominent Features
- Amber Fort – Built with its own courtyardDiwan-e-Aam, Diwan-e-Khas, SukhNiwas and Sheesh Mahal, Amber fort is one of the most amazing tourist destinations of the city.
- Hawa Mahal – It was built specially for the royal ladies so that they observe everyday life from the small Jharokhas of the building. In total there are 953 small windows compact with the building.
- Albert Hall – It was design by Brtish authority Samuel Swinton who was director of PWD Jaipur during that time. It showcases Indo Saracenic architecture.
- City Palace –Half property is used as the residence of descendants of the former rulers of Jaipur. Flag on the top of the Chandra Mahal when unfurled, it means that Maharaja was present in the palace.
- Jal Mahal –Nestled amidst Man Sagar Lake, Built with red sandstone. It was built in approx 266 year back.
- Take your breakfast at hotel.
- Start travelling to Jaipur. En route Fatehpur Sikri (UNESCO declared world heritage site)
- Arrival at Agra.
- Transfer to hotel by our representative
- Dinner and overnight stay in the hotel.
- Early Morning visit to Taj Mahal.
- Back to Hotel and breakfast.
- Post breakfast, will start with the Agra excursion.
- Lunch, organized in one of the finest restaurant of the city.
- Agra Sightseeing continues.
- By evening, you will board on a train to Varanasi
- Overnight in train.
Agra Prominent Features
- Taj Mahal – Listed among one of the Seven Wonders of the World. The majestic fort was built by Shah Jahan.
- Agra Fort – Witness of thousands of battles and rulers, Akbar and Shah Jahan the Mughal emperors played vital role in formation of this architectural marvel.
- Fatehpur Sikri – World heritage site, Served as India’s capital during Akbar’s reign, later deserted for Agra.
- Itmad-Ud-Daula’s Tomb – It was built by empress Noor jahahn in the momory of her father.
- Arrival in Varanasi Railway station in morning
- You will received by our representative and transfer to hotel.
- Breakfast in hotel.
- Leave for Sarthan excursion (prominent Buddhist pilgrimage)
- Back to Hotel in the evening and overnight stay.
- Breakfast in the hotel.
- Excursion of The city starts.
- Visit different temples and pilgrimage.
- Back to Hotel and overnight stay
Varanasi Prominent Features
- Sarnath – Located 10 km away from the main city of Varanasi, Prominent Buddhist Pilgrimage, Gautam Buddha delilvered his first summon after attaining enlightenment,
- Deer Park – The region to be believed where the sangha was created and where Buddha asserted Dharma
- Ganga Ghats – The most divine river in India. It is believed that the river cleanse away the sins by taking the dips. The ghats have Maha Aarti every evening and morning.
- KashiVishwanath Temple – Founded in 1940, Dedicated to lord Shiva, One of the 12 Jyotirling of Shiva, faced many destruction and renovation. Queen of Indore –‘Rani AhilyaBaiHolkar’ rebuilt this temple.
- Have delicious breakfast and then
- You will off to Varanasi Airport
- Reach at Delhi and
- Catch your next flight to you next destination.
Why Choose Us
- Helpful and Amazing Ground Services, Managed by Hoteldekho.com Pvt. Ltd.
- Get Free Tour Quotation without any Obligation.
- Plush Private Guided Tours in lush air-conditioned cars.
- Proficient tour handling by highly experienced and well-versed Professionals.
- Easy Tours with English speaking competent guides.
- Get Unparalleled and Superior 24/7 Personalized Customer Service.
- Hassle-Free Travel Experience throughout India with all superior services..
- Get Best Deals on discounted rates, Easy Hotel Bookings, smooth Car Rentals Services.
- Numerous itineraries with wide Options under Tour Packages.