Same Day Agra Tour By Train
- Tour Duration: Day Tour
- Tour Destination: Agra
Travelling Agra via train will be a pleasing experience for you all. Coming to this beautiful city and enjoying the heritage sites in Agra Same Day Tour Package By Train will be a pleasing experience for you all.
- Cherishing Agra sites through trains
- Taj Mahal-Agra Fort-Fatehpur Sikri
- Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays
Tour Detailed Itinerary
To start your one day Agra tour with train, you have to get ready by 5:00 am and reach at railway station to catch the desired train. For luxurious travel you can board on Shatabdi Express which will leave at 6:15 hrs. For semi-luxurious experience you can travel through Gatiman Express which will leave Delhi Station at 8:10 am and reach Agra Cantt at 9:50 am.
You can enjoy your breakfast on-board followed by tea or coffee. On Agra arrival you will be received by our representative and escorted you with a guide. Then you will be taken to Taj Mahal, by 8:45 am. Taj Mahal is a beautiful mausoleum built with the white sheets of marble. Taj Mahal was built with the contribution of more than 22000 labors. Marble sheets were specially brought from Makrana, Rajasthan to build this marvel.
It would take around 2 hours to take a complete Taj Mahal tour. Then after that you will be taken to Agra Fort, a beautiful majestic monument situated nearby the Taj. You will be here by 11:00 am. It is a beautiful fort which is built with the huge red sandstone. Built on the bank of Yamuna River the fort was built by Mughal emperor Akbar in 1566. Fifth Mughal emperor Shah Jahan was imprisoned here by his son Auranzeb for last eight years of his life. Visiting Moti Masjid is one of the major attractions in the tour to Agra Fort.
You will also visit the the Baby Taj, which is also called Itmad-Ud-Daula’s Tomb. It is the first Mughal monument which is made up of marble near the Yamuna bank. The by 13:00 hrs you will be taking your lavish lunch in the charming ambience of some best hotels. After lunch by 14:00 hrs, you will be driving to Fatehpur Sikri.
It will take approx one hour to reach Fatehpur Sikri. This is the former capital of Mughal emperor Akbar. He lived here for approx 10 years and later left this place and sifted his capital to Agra. By 17:00 hr you will drive back to Agra.
By 18:00 hrs you will reach at Agra and spend your time by exploring the markets and doing shopping. If you are travelling back with Shatabdi Express you will be on –board at 20:15 hrs and if you are travelling through Gatiman Express you will leave at 17:50 hrs from Agra.
You can enjoy your scrumptious dinner on-board and will reach Delhi at 22:30 hrs. On Delhi arrival you will be received by our representative and will be transferred to hotel/airport/railway stations as per your requirements.Enquire
Why Choose Us
- Helpful and Amazing Ground Services, Managed by Hoteldekho.com Pvt. Ltd.
- Get Free Tour Quotation without any Obligation.
- Plush Private Guided Tours in lush air-conditioned cars.
- Proficient tour handling by highly experienced and well-versed Professionals.
- Easy Tours with English speaking competent guides.
- Get Unparalleled and Superior 24/7 Personalized Customer Service.
- Hassle-Free Travel Experience throughout India with all superior services..
- Get Best Deals on discounted rates, Easy Hotel Bookings, smooth Car Rentals Services.
- Numerous itineraries with wide Options under Tour Packages.