Read More on Kingdom of Dreams
This outstanding entertainment and theatre center, Kingdom of Dreams Gurgaon was inaugurated by the then Chief Minister of Haryana Shri Bhupinder Singh Hooda, alongside the lyricist Javed Akhtar and the famous composers of the musical show Zangoora - Ehsaan and Loy on the evening of 29 January 2010.
This grand entertainment project is the futuristic approach of The Great Indian Nautanki Company which is jointly owned by Wizcraft International Entertainment and Apra Group. This popular entertainment place has faced a lot of backlash in the past and present too, for not paying the performing artists on time.
Kingdom of Dreams Gurgaon is a popular entertainment paradise located in the posh area of sector 29. The massive dreamland is spread over an area of six acres. The architecture of the place has a touch of both European and Indian styles. You will be seeing various magnificent and attractive structures all over the place.
Inside this Dreamland there is Culture Gully, it is India's very first skydome that has stalls capturing the amazing culture of fourteen different states from every possible corner with cuisines, local fine arts, and street arts.
- You can take a tour of the place and simply enjoy the great architecture of various amazingly designed structures.
- You can visit the Culture Gully, it beautifully showcases the culture, traditions, and cuisines of fourteen different states of the country.
- You can also enjoy the Grand Bollywood musical Zangoora - The Gypsy Prince, which is written by the famous writer and lyricist Javed Akhtar.
- Dedicated to the evergreen Kishore Kumar, Jhumroo is a musical comedy show that can be enjoyed with friends and family.
Tips for visiting
- There are multiple restaurants available at the Kingdom of Dreams Gurgaon, so don’t worry about food.
- There is a lot of walking, so don’t go there if you are already tired.
- Avoid visiting during peak hours, it is so crowded.
Best time to visit
The best time to visit the Kingdom of Dreams Gurgaon would be during the winter evenings. The chilling environment is quite joyful to explore the place.
- NeverEnuf Garden Railway
- SkyJumper Trampoline Park Gurgaon
- Gwal pahadi selfie point
- Surajgarh Gurgaon
Nearby market/ shopping places
- Arjun Marg Market: The market is very famous for offering trendy clothing and designing jewelry at an amazing price.
- Banjara Market: This market is very famous all over youtube for being one of the best places to shop for home decor items.
- Hongkong Bazaar: This famous local market is very popular for the purchase of home items, clothes, and accessories of various kinds.
- Radisson Hotel Gurugram Sohna Road City Center
- Hotel 91 HUDA City Centre Gurgaon
- Lemon Tree Hotel, Sohna Road, Gurgaon
- Imperial Park
Interesting Facts About Kingdom of Dreams
- Inside this Dreamland there is Culture Gully, it is India's very first skydome that has stalls capturing the amazing culture of fourteen different states from every possible corner with cuisines, local fine arts, and street arts. It also holds the title for being the only 'indoor street of India'.
- Legendary actor Shahrukh Khan is the brand ambassador of this entertainment paradise.