Read More on Pataudi Palace
The Pataudi Palace has a getting back story to tell even though Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi leased the palace to the Neemrana Group of Hotels, actor Saif Ali Khan’s real efforts freed his family's history from the hotel chain.
Saif's grandfather, Mohammad Iftikhar Ali Khan Pataudi (the 8th Nawab of the Pataudi Family), the ruling monarch at the time, erected the mansion for his bride. The mansion has been passed down through the Pataudi family as a legacy and is now owned by Saif, who will be inherited by Taimur Ali Khan after he reaches the age of 18.
Saif Ali Khan (the 10th Nawab) reclaimed the palace in 2014, however it was closed for restoration. The Akbar Manzil, constructed in 1857, was eventually turned into a kachehri.
The entire property is spread out over ten acres in Haryana's Pataudi town. The palace features a total of 150 rooms, including seven bedrooms, seven dressing rooms, seven billiard rooms, and several multipurpose rooms. The palace is surrounded by vast lawns that can be used for a variety of activities. Massive halls with massive chandeliers and antique home décor pieces that precisely reflect the interiors of a colonial structure.A swimming pool that is used by the family and guests staying at the palace.
- If you are an architecture enthusiast, do enjoy the royal setup of the palace. Admire its beauty and royalty. You can also capture amazing pictures with classy backgrounds.
- The Sultanpur National Park is near, where you can pay a visit and spot various species of animals and birds. Many other major attractions are also nearby.
Tips for visiting
- Pataudi Palace is a beautiful royal palace, where you can fetch good photos. Photography is allowed here. You cannot visit the interior of the palace as it is restricted now.
- Pataudi Palace Gurgaon booking is unavailable now as per the latest information.
Best time to visit
The best time to visit Gurgaon is from October to March. Winter or Spring season will best suit your vibe. You may also visit during other months, but the humidity will be higher.
- Kingdom of Dreams
- Pataudi Palace
- Sai ka Angan Temple
- Sheesh Mahal
- Sultanpur National Park
- Sheetla Mata Mandir
Nearby market/ shopping places
- Galleria Market: is a superstore mall that is undoubtedly one of the Best Shopping Places in Gurugram, offering groceries, pharmaceuticals, apparel, electronics, jewelry, make-up, presents, salons, spas, and much more! This is the one place where you can get anything and anything.
- Arjun Nagar market: This market in Gurugram is like the famed Janpath and Sarojini Nagar marketplaces in Delhi’s capital, which can provide you with all things ‘brands’ for thrift store costs.
- Banjara Market: is one of the Best Shopping Places in Gurugram for quick, easy, and economical home decor in a city full of luxury mansions and luxurious apartments! At extraordinary costs, you may purchase wonderful furniture, tableware, carpets, rugs, home decor pieces, and more.
- Radisson Hotel Sohna road
- Holiday Inn Sector 90
- Best Western Resort Country Club
- Fortune Park Orange
- Heritage Village Resort and Spa
Interesting Facts About Pataudi Palace
Though Pataudi Palace Gurgaon was the ancestral home of Saif Ali Khan, he had to spend 800 Crores to get it back. Thus Pataudi Palace's market value is now 800 crores.