The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Aaram Baagh- By Pachar Group
Aaram Baagh By Pachar Group Agra is among various hotels in Agra that cater to the needs of the tourists for accommodation. This ultra-luxurious Hotel in Agra is inspired by Aaram Baagh, which Babur built. This 5-star hotel in Agra has given great attention to its design to capture the essence Of the Mughal era and royalty.
Highlights of the Hotel
- The Hotel is an ideal place to relax on the outskirts of the city.
- The Hotel provides various amenities like Free Wi-Fi, Room service, and an airport shuttle to make its guest’s stay comfy.
- The hotel has 30 rooms each in Shahi Mahal and Shalimar Mahal.
- The Hotel’s menu consists of Indian and International cuisine at the restaurant.
- The hotel has facilities like parking, swimming pools, banquet, and luggage assistance.
Aaram Baagh Resort by Pachar Group Agra is 19 km from Taj Mahal in a village called Ladamada. It’s ideal for those who want to escape city hassle and enjoy peace and quality time. All the rooms come with air conditioning and a desk. This luxury hotel in Agra provides 24 hr Front Desk, Room Service, Free Wi-Fi, Swimming Pool, and Airport Transfers.
Shahi Mahal and Shalimar Mahal have their Multi-Cuisine Restaurant & Bar and offer Indian and International dishes with a wide range of food & beverages.
Popular Places near Aaram Baagh By Pachar Group
- Tomb Of Akbar The Great: It is located in Sikandra, Agra, built between 1605-1613 by Akbar’s son Jahangir. The Tomb Of Akbar is 8.2 km away from Aaram Baagh Resort By Pachar Group Agra.
- Agra Fort: It is located in Agra, also known as the Red Fort of Agra. This historical Fort used to be the main residence of Mughal emperors. Agra Fort is 16 km far from this luxury hotel in Agra.
- Anguri Bagh: It was built by Shah Jahan in 1637 and was popular for its great harvest of grapes and flowers. It used to be a private place of relaxation for royal ladies. Anguri Bagh is 9.2 Km far from this Hotel.
- Mehtab Bagh: It’s a popular photography spot because of the majestic sunset view. The garden is located opposite the Yamuna river. Mehtab Bagh is also 9.2 Km from Aaram Baagh By Pachar Group Agra.
- Maryamuzzamani Palace: Located in Fatehpur Sikri, Akbar’s wife, Mariam, also known as Jodha Bai. Maryamuzzamani Palace is 5.7 km away from the Hotel.
Best Restaurant Nearby
Taj Terrace: It is located in Hotel Taj Resorts, another 5-star restaurant in Agra. Their menu consists of Chinese, Indian and continental cuisines at reasonable prices with live music. The distance is 7.9 Km from Aaram Baagh Resort By Pachar Group in Agra.
Golden Street Restaurant: The menu consists of Indian and Continental dishes. Located Opposite Hotel Pushp Villa and is 7.9 km far from this 5- star hotel in Agra.
The restaurant at Trident, Agra: The Restaurant is a part of another hotel and offers various continental and Asian dishes and wood-fired oven pizza. Located at Fatehabad Road, and the distance from the Hotel is 12.8 km.
Cafe’ G: It is located at Sanjay Place Lobby Level. Cafe’ G offers an extensive buffet spread with a wide arrangement of desserts. It is 10.9 km far from Aaram Baagh Resort By Pachar Group Agra.
Mughal Room: It is located in Hotel Clarks Shiraz, also a luxury restaurant. The menu consists of Indan, Asian and International dishes. It is just 3.4 km from the Taj Mahal and 10.6 km from the Hotel.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as an Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re traveling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once the booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concerns. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Aaram Baagh- By Pachar Group, Agra
People Also Ask About Aaram Baagh- By Pachar Group
There are various popular attractions near this 5-star Hotel in Agra. They are Agra Fort, Tomb Of Akbar The Great, Dhakri-Ka-Mahal, Itimad-ud-Daulah, Cheetham Lake, Tomb Of Mariam Zamani, Mariam’s Tomb, Ram Bagh, Bageshwarnath Temple, UP Cottage Industries, Prithvinath Mandir, Jain Muni Samadhi Stahl, All India Handicraft Industries, Khas Mahal, Anguri Bagh, Chini Ka Rauza, Nagina Masjid Gem Mosque, The Golden Pavilion Roshan Ara, Mehtab Bagh, Wildlife SOS, and Maryamuzzamani Palace.
The hotel room price starts from INR 5,500.00 per night. This luxury hotel in Agra has 30 rooms each in Shahi Mahal and Shalimar Mahal, each having a bedroom with an attached bathroom and a sitting lounge. They all are luxury rooms. Check our Aaram Baagh By Pachar Group Agra room price to book the room with a great discount and offer.
Aaram Baagh Resort by Pachar Group in Agra works on a smooth check-in and check-out process. The standard Check-In time is 02:00 PM, and the Check-Out time is noon at the Hotel. Paid pick-up and drop services are also available at the Hotel in Agra for the convenience of guests.
Yes, Aaram Baagh By Pachar Group in Agra has various parking options available to guests (Depending On Availability)On-site parking, Private parking, Parking, Secured parking, Accessible parking, Free parking.
Yes, cleaning services like Laundry and Daily housekeeping facilities are available at Aaram Baagh By Pachar Group in Agra. Also, hotel rooms are cleaned and sanitized for guest’s safety. The other facilities are also available to guests like sanitizer are being available at common areas and lobby. All the preventive actions are followed.
Yes, unmarried couples are allowed at Aaram Baagh By Pachar Group in Agra. It is a couple of friendly properties. But it’s mandatory to provide valid ID proof at the time of check-in like in any other hotel for the safety of guests. Every person above the age of 18 staying at Aaram Baagh- By Pachar Group must carry valid ID proof. The acceptable ID proofs are a Driving License, Voters ID, Passport, and Ration Card. Without a valid ID, no one is allowed to check in. Local Ids like College ID can also be presented as proof of identification. Thermal screening is done at the time of entry; if a person is sick or he/she comes from a containment zone, he/she is not allowed entry into the Hotel.
Some popular amenities available in Hotel Aaram Baagh By Pachar Group in Agra are Banquet, Restaurant, Spa, Free parking service, Luggage Assistance, Paid Railway Transfers, Paid Bus Station Transfers, First-aid Service, Doctor on Call, Paid Pickup/Drop, Currency Exchange, Paid Airport Transfers, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Multilingual Staff, Safety and Security, Activity Centre, Free Parking, Lawn, Business Centre, free Wi-Fi, Airport service, 24 hr Front Desk, Laundry, Daily housekeeping, and other miscellaneous services.
Aaram Bagh By Pachar Group Agra has an outdoor swimming pool as well as a spa to refresh your mind and body. Activity Centre and Kids Play Area is also available at the Hotel. You can enjoy these activities alone or with family.
Yes, Hotel Aaram Baagh By Pachar Group in Agra has a restaurant and a bar. Shahi Mahal and Shalimar Mahal have their Multi-Cuisine Restaurant and Bar. The menu consists of Indian and International cuisine and a wide variety of beverages.
Continental or Buffet-style breakfast is served at Hotel Aaram Baagh By Pachar Group in Agra. The dishes are mostly Indian, Italian, Mughlai, and Asian.
Hotel Aaram Baagh has 30 rooms each in Shahi Mahal and Shalimar Mahal. There are three types of rooms available at Hotel Aaram Baagh- By Pachar Group. Premier Room with Free Pick Up, Royal Suite With Free Pick Up, and Royal Suite(Shalimar Mahal) With Free Pick Up are available at this Hotel Aaram Baagh-By Pachar Group. They all are luxury rooms.
Hotel Aaram Baagh By Pachar Group in Agra is 11.6 km far via Bikaner -Agra Road and 13.9 km via SH 39 and NH 21, and 13.5 km via Mall Road. At the same time, Agra Airport is km far from the Hotel Aaram Bagh.
Yes, Hotel Aaram Baagh is popular with families. It has got an activity center, kids play area and swimming pool for kids and family. There are various activities which are enjoyed alone as well as with families. Compared to other hotels in Agra, it has been recommended more by tourists.