The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Alwar Motel & Resorts
Alwar Motel and Resort is located between Sariska National Park and the City of Alwar. This resort in Alwar is surrounded by the wilderness and hills of the Aravali range. The hotel is spread over 7 acres of land with modern amenities and provides a comfortable stay and a magical experience. This 4 star resort in Alwar resembles a heritage look which gives an impression of a royal Rajasthani palace.
- Alwar Motel & Resort is located on Alwar Jaipur Road, between Sariska National Park and Alwar city.
- The rooms are well-appointed, spacious, comfortable, and clean with air conditioning and Wi-Fi.
- Amenities like a swimming pool, restaurant, dining area, safe, Wi-Fi, lawn, and parking space are available for guests.
- The in-house restaurant serves delicious and mouth-watering delicacies from Indian cuisine.
Alwar Motel & Resort facilitates Laundry service, housekeeping, room service, mail service, dry cleaning service, and parking.
Alwar Motel Resort is a desirable destination for formal and informal events such as corporate meetings, conferences, and weddings. The proximity of this luxury resort in Alwar to Sariska National Park and other tourist attractions makes it an ideal location for tourists. For the assistance of guests, the hotel provides Front desk, Room Service, Laundry Service, Ironing Service, Bellboy service, Housekeeping, Wi-Fi, Parking, Luggage Storage, and assistance.
Popular Places near Alwar Motel and Resort
Alwar Motel Resort is close to a few of Alwar's must-see attractions that make it an ideal location for guests who want to explore the historic city of Alwar.
Sariska National Park is one of the most visited National Parks in India that is spread over 800 acres of land. The distance from Alwar Motel and Resort to National Park is 38 km.
Siliserh Lake can be a nice stop where you can unwind and relax, before heading to Sariska National Park. There is also a beautiful palace beside the river from where you can enjoy the picturesque view of the lake.
Bala Quila was built in 1551 AD by Hasan Khan Mewati and it is considered his greatest work. Bala Quila is located at the top of the Aravali Hills and is 6.2 km away from Alwar Motel Resort.
Vinay Vilas Palace is also known as the City Palace of Alwar located on the foothills of the Aravali range, below Bala Quila.
Moosi Maharani ki Chhatri is a double-story structure that was built by Maharaja Vinay Singh in 1815, in memory of Maharaja Bakhtawar Singh and his beloved queen Rani Moosi.
Best Restaurants Nearby
Alwar Motel and Resort has an on-site restaurant that serves traditional Rajasthani delicacies. But the city of Alwar has got other restaurants that are near this 4 star resort in Alwar.
Prem Pavitra Bhojnalaya is one of the most famous dining establishments in Alwar that is located in Motidoongri which makes it easily accessible. The restaurant is 8.6 km away from Alwar Motel Resort.
Al - Lazeez Restaurant serves a wide range of delicious non-veg dishes that will make you crave more. A-Lazeez is 4 km away from this resort in Alwar.
Gigil serves an array of baked goods like cookies, cakes, pastries, pie, and puffs with beverages such as Tea and coffee. It’s 8.6 km away from Alwar Motel Resort.
Pepper's menu consists of Indian, Chinese, Asian, Italian, and Fast Food delicacies. Pizza, Pasta, Noodles, Fried Rice, and soup are the restaurant’s signature dishes.
Citrus Cafe is an all-day dining establishment that is located in the Lemon Tree Hotel. The Cafe is at a distance of 10 km from this luxury resort in Alwar.
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Alwar Motel & Resorts, Alwar
People Also Ask About Alwar Motel & Resorts
Yes, Alwar Motel and Resort offer business Services in the form of a banquet hall, Wi-Fi and Parking. All these facilities make the hotel well equipped for any events and functions involving large groups of people.
Some popular amenities available in Alwar Motel and Resort are an in-house restaurant, dining area, Wi-Fi, Safe, Air conditioning, outdoor furniture, security alarms, Lawns, Parking, Seating Area, Power Backup, Living Room, Safety Kit, Smoking Rooms, Terrace, Smoke Detector, TV, Telephone, Radio, and Intercom.
No, Alwar Motel and Resort does not have a swimming pool but the hotel has other amenities on site.
Yes, this 4 star Resort in Alwar has a restaurant on-site that serves Indian and North Indian dishes to its guests. The restaurant serves non-alcoholic beverages to its guests.
No, a bathtub is not available in the rooms of Alwar Motel and Resort.
Alwar Motel Resort has got overall 4 stars out of 5-star ratings. It can be considered a very good review for a hotel. Alwar Resort is an ideal wedding destination and it is also an ideal place for leisure travelers. This luxury resort in Alwar has got all the facilities and amenities needed to meet guests' requirements.
Alwar Motel and Resort has only one type of room. That is the Standard Room, which comes equipped with Wi-Fi, TV, A/C, Safe, Telephone, Intercom, Furniture, Bed, and an attached bathroom with hot/cold water facility and other toiletries.
Yes, Alwar Motel and Resort has a parking Facility along with other facilities.
Yes, this resort in Alwar has a free parking facility and other facilities.
There are few restaurants close to Alwar Motel.
Prem Pvitra Bhojnalaya
Foji Raj Dhaba
Gigil Restaurant & Bistro Cafe.
This historic city of Alwar has many popular attractions, and few of these attractions are in proximity to the Alwar Motel and Resort.
Sariska National Park is one of the most visited National Parks in India that is spread over 800 acres of land. The whole land of Sariska National Park is divided into grasslands, semi-deciduous forests, vertical cliffs, and rocky terrain. It is declared as a National Park by the Government Of India. Sariska National Park was the first National Park that was successful with relocated tigers, and now it houses one of the largest populations of Bengal Tigers along with other predators such as Leopards, Jungle Cat, Wild Boar, and crocodiles.
Siliserh Lake is at a distance of 13 km away from Alwar and it can be a nice stop before heading to Sariska National Park. The lake was originally constructed to supply water to the city of Alwar. Even Jaisamand Lake was built for the same purpose. Siliserh lake was constructed by building a dam in the river Ruparel. Apart from the dam, a palace was also constructed beside the lake. Siliserh lake is a haven for birdwatchers and nature lovers.
Bala Quila is considered the oldest building of Alwar whose foundation was laid on a 10th-century mud-fort. The Fort Was built in 1551 AD by Hasan Khan Mewati. Bala Quila was originally occupied by Nikumbh Rajputs but since then it has been passed on to various dynasties. This gigantic fort still stands tall at 1000 feet in Aravali Hills that stretches over an area of 5 km from North to South and about 1.5 km from East to West and has 6 gates for entrance
Vinay Vilas Palace, also known as the City Palace of Alwar, is located on the foothills of the Aravali range. The palace is one of the greatest marvels of architecture because of its great blend of Rajasthani and Islamic style of architecture. Vinay Vilas Palace features a majestic pavilion and a beautiful artificial lake in the vicinity. Presently the City Palace is used as a government office and government museum. The museum is open to the general public where they can see the artifacts of Mughals and Rajput Kings.