The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Aman Bagh
Aman Bagh Alwar is like a prolific oasis in the desert of Rajasthan. This 5- star hotel in Alwar was once a hunting area for the Maharajas. The hotel provides a serene base for guests to explore the rich heritage of Rajasthan. The Hotel in Alwar has got Award-winning design that features a Mughal style buoyant dome and arched entrance.
- The hotel is a green oasis located in Alwar.
- The hotel has got 39 rooms and suites, which provide a cool and peaceful setting.
- The hotel offers Wi-Fi, Free Parking, Yoga Retreat, Air conditioning, and other modern and basic amenities to make your stay comfortable yet luxurious.
- The hotel has multiple in- house restaurants, which offers North Indian and Rajasthani cuisine.
- The hotel houses Private Pool, Dining Area, Airport Shuttle, 24- hour Front desk, and business service.
Aman Bagh Rajasthan is located in the Aravalli hills. This luxury hotel in Alwar is an oasis enclosed within a walled compound. The hotel offers Free Parking, Wi-Fi, Pool, in-house restaurants, Bar, Fitness Centre, Room Service, Airport Shuttle, 24- hour Front desk, Hotel Safe, and a Minibar. The restaurants offer a wide range of international dishes designed according to individual tastes. The ingredients for the restaurant come from the resort's organic garden.
Popular Places Near Aman Bagh Hotel
Sariska National Park: Alwar's most famous tourist spot, which used to be the hunting ground for the Maharajas of Alwar, and now it's a wildlife reserve. The wildlife reserve was declared a National Park in 1990. Sariska National Park is an 80-minute drive away from Aman Bagh Rajasthan.
Bhangarh Fort: A fort is a great place for thrill-seekers and people who like haunted places. The Fort is located on the borders of Sariska Tiger Reserve. Bhangarh Fort is 8.1 km far from Aman Bagh Alwar.
Kankwari Fort: The 17th century fort is located near Alwar in Kankwadi village. The Fort was constructed during a famine by Maharaja Jai Singh. Mughal Emperor imprisoned his brother Dara Shikhoin in this Fort. Kankwari Fort is a 79-minute drive away from Aman Bagh Rajasthan.
Bhartrihari Temple: The temple is more than thousands of years old and is also one of the famous tourist attractions. The temple is dedicated to Shri Bhartrihari Nath, a well-known spiritual leader in Rajasthan, and it is a 1 hour drive away from the hotel.
Pandupol: It is a famous tourist spot in Sariska National Park. According to a legend, Pandavas, during their exile, took refuge here. In Pandupol, a picturesque waterfall can be seen. The distance is 75 km from this luxury hotel in Alwar.
Restaurants Nearby Aman Bagh Rajasthan
There are not many fine dining establishments in this area, so most dining establishments are part of other hotels. However, here are a few of them.
Rooftop Chhatri: It's one of the best restaurants in Aman Bagh Alwar. It is set on the rooftop of the hotel's main pavilion. The quiet and peaceful setting makes it an ideal place for breakfast, lunch, and evening meals overlooking the hotel's beautiful greenery.
Pavna Palace: The restaurant is a part of Pavna Palace Hotel, another famous hotel in Alwar. The restaurant only offers dinner options to its guests and outsiders. North Indian cuisine is served at the restaurant. Pavna Palace is 52 km far from Aman Bagh Rajasthan.
Madhu Villas Restaurant: The restaurant is located in the middle of the Aravalli hills. It's a family and pure vegetarian restaurant which serves Indian, Chinese and Fast food dishes. Madhu Villas Restaurant is 58 km far from this 5- star hotel in Alwar.
Prem Pavitra Bhojnalaya: It is one of the most famous dining establishments in Alwar. The restaurant is located in Motidoongri, which can be easily accessible. The restaurant serves multi-cuisine dishes. Prem Pavitra Bhojnalaya is 52 km far from this hotel.
Al - Lazeez Restaurant: The Restaurant serves a wide range of delicious non-veg dishes that will make you bite your lips. Al-Lazeez is 58 km from Aman Bagh in Rajasthan.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
People Also Ask About Aman Bagh
Yes, Aman Bagh Rajasthan offers business services like Business Centre, Meeting Rooms, Banquet, 24- hour Front desk and Wi-Fi assist business travelers. All these services make it an ideal choice for seminars, meetings, business outing, and functions.
Yes, Aman Bagh in Alwar allows unmarried couples. Hoever, the guests need to show valid ID proof at the time of check-in, and the couple must be above the age of 18.
Some popular amenities available in Aman Bagh Alwar are Wi-Fi, 24- hr Front desk, Airport shuttle, Spa, Gym, Yoga retreat, Swimming Pool, Multiple in-house restaurants, Daily Housekeeping, Laundry, Room Service, Luggage Store, Banquet, Business Service, Free parking, and other recreational activities.
Yes, Aman Bagh Alwar has a swimming pool and Spa, Gym, and Yoga retreat for guests' rejuvenation and recreation.
Yes, Aman Bagh in Alwar has multiple restaurants which serve North Indian and Ayurvedic cuisine. The multiple restaurants offer a wide variety of multiple dishes suited according to an individual's taste. Ingredients for the restaurants are grown at the resort's organic garden.
Yes, a bathtub is available at this 5- star hotel in Alwar with other toiletries.
Aman Bagh Alwar has got overall 4.8 stars out of the 5-star rating given by the guests and from various websites. So it can be considered a very good review for a hotel. It's a great choice for people looking for a heritage hotel with modern amenities in Alwar. To know more about the Aman Bagh Alwar price, you can check the Aman Bagh rooms prices on our website.
Aman Bagh Alwar has 39 rooms which are categorized into four types of rooms. They are Courtyard Haveli Rooms, Garden Haveli Rooms, Terrace Haveli Rooms, and Pool Pavilions.
Yes, the hotel has a parking facility.
Yes, this luxury hotel in Alwar has a paring facility.
There are many popular attractions and tourist spots close to Aman Bagh in Alwar. Here are a few of them.
Sariska National Park: The Park is an 80-minute drive away from the hotel.
Bhangarh Fort: The Fort is located on the borders of Sariska Tiger Reserve. Bhangarh Fort is 8.1 km far from the hotel.
Kankwari Fort: The Fort is a 79-minute drive away from the hotel.
Bhartrihari Temple: The temple is a 92-minute drive away from the hotel.
Pandupol: The distance is 75 km from this hotel.
Room amenities like Wi-Fi, Room Service, Air Conditioning, Minibar, Daily Housekeeping, TV, and attached bathrooms with a bathtub and other toiletries are available at the hotel.
The hotel has got multiple restaurants that serve North Indian and Ayurvedic cuisine. The multiple restaurants offer a wide variety of multiple dishes suited according to an individual's taste. Guests can enjoy Masala Dosa at breakfast, Samosa in the evening, and Rajasthani thali at dinner are served at the restaurants which offer food and beverage to its guests at multiple locations.
Rooftop Chatri: It is set on the hotel's rooftop, which makes it an ideal place for peaceful Breakfast, Lunch, and evening meals.
Pool Pavilion Dinner: Guests can enjoy a romantic meal in the privacy of the Pool pavilion with traditional Indian music.
Breakfast or Lunch at Bhangarh: Guest can enjoy a delicious picnic in the remarkable city of Bhangarh.
Here are a few of the restaurants close to Aman Bagh Alwar.
Pavna Palace: The restaurant is a part of the Pavna Palace Hotel. Pavna Palace is 52 km far from the hotel.
Madhu Villas Restaurant: It's a family and pure vegetarian restaurant which is 58 km far from this hotel.
Prem Pavitra Bhojnalaya: The restaurant is 52 km far from this hotel.
Al - Lazeez Restaurant: The Restaurant is 58 km from the hotel.
Cleaning services like Daily housekeeping, Laundry, and Dry cleaning services are offered at the hotel.
Here are few historical sites (also popular attractions) that are close to this hotel.