The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Batra Hotel, Srinagar
Batra Hotel has a charming and welcoming ambiance. With posh furnishings, well-wishing staff, and commendable service, this hotel brings comfort and enjoyment to all its guests, earning the 4-star hotel in Srinagar.
Highlights of the Hotel
- The hotel location is suitable for visiting many tourist spots in the city, and even the view from the hotel's windows is pleasurable.
- There are three rooms at the hotel: the Deluxe Rooms, the Executive Rooms, and the Suites.
- These rooms are fitted with air-conditioning, refrigerator, room service and housekeeping, clean and hygienic ensuite bathrooms with showers, etc.
'Niramish' is a pure-vegetarian and multi-cuisine on-site restaurant that serves
- Indian, Chinese, and continental cuisines.
- The basic amenities are airport transportation, conference facilities, a business center with internet access, children's activities, etc.
Batra Hotel Srinagar offers valuable services like no other. It has beautiful and well-maintained rooms and an on-site diner. The restaurant is elegantly furnished and has a charming ambiance, and it makes it one of the best lodging hotels in Srinagar.
The check-in timing of this hotel is 1 PM, and the check-out timing is until 11:30 AM.
Popular Places Near
As the name suggests, the Shankaracharya hill cradles Lord Shiva's ShrineOne has to climb 230 steps to reach this ancient temple. However, it is conveniently accessible from Batra Hotel.
Indira Gandhi Tulip Garden.
This beautiful meadow filled with colorful tulips feels like a scene from a poetry book or a romance movie. This garden is in the vicinity of Batra Hotel.
This serene lake stretching across the landscape that looks over a picturesque view of the snow-covered mountains is a sight to die for.
The boathouses on this lake are very famous, and the countryside look of the surroundings makes it a beautiful panoramic picture.
Srinagar Heritage Zone.
Kashmir's rich traditions, culture, architecture, religion, and cuisine are displayed at this heritage zone, and one can learn a lot about them during a tour of this place.
Best Restaurants Nearby
Ranking 1st out of 96 restaurants, it serves Indian and Chinese cuisine in a posh setting near Batra Hotel Srinagar.
Ranking 4th out of 96 restaurants, it serves authentic Asian food that is vegetarian-friendly and has vegan options.
Krishna Vaishno Dhaba.
Ranking 3rd out of 96 restaurants, it serves some of the best Indian and Asian dishes. This classic restaurant is at a convenient distance from Batra Hotel Srinagar.
Ranking 7th out of 96 restaurants, it serves mouth-watering and delicious Indian, Asian halal food. This vegetarian-friendly diner is close to Batra Hotel Srinagar.
Ranking 2nd out of 96 restaurants, it serves a perfectly delicious meal for all. Located at the Ahdoos Hotel, it is highly rated and stylishly furnished.
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Batra Hotel, Srinagar, Srinagar
People Also Ask About Batra Hotel, Srinagar
For sure, like most hotels in Srinagar, it follows all the mandatory practices for the pandemic and maintains health and hygiene protocols to ensure utmost safety for everyone. The rooms and linens are thoroughly sanitized, and the staff does regular temperature and oxygen level checks. In addition, everyone at the hotel conforms to the social distancing rules and wash their hands regularly.
Some of the basic amenities provided at Batra Hotel are a fitness centre with gym and workout room, airport transportation, conference facilities, business centre with internet access, children's activities, etc.
There are three types of rooms at Batra Hotel: the Deluxe Rooms, the Executive Rooms, and the Suites. The classic amenities provided in every room are Air-conditioning, refrigerator and Flatscreen television, room service and housekeeping, clean and hygienic ensuite bathrooms with showers.
There are three types of rooms at Batra Hotel: the Deluxe Rooms, the Executive Rooms, and the Suites.
Yes, Batra Hotel has an on-site diner named 'Niramish.' It is a pure-vegetarian and multi-cuisine restaurant that serves Indian, Chinese and continental cuisines. The restaurant is elegantly furnished and has a charming ambience.
No, Batra Hotel, unfortunately, does not have a swimming pool.
Kashmir's rich traditions, culture, architecture, religion and cuisine are displayed at the Srinagar heritage zone. The Shankaracharya hill cradles Lord Shiva's Shrine. Indira Gandhi Tulip Garden is a meadow filled with colourful tulips like a scene from a poetry book or a romance movie. Dal Lake stretches across the land that looks over a picturesque view of the snow-covered mountains. The boathouses on Nigeen lake are very famous. All these favourite tourist spots are near this 4-star hotel in Srinagar.
Ranking 1st out of 96 restaurants, Stream Restaurant serves Indian and Chinese cuisine in a posh setting. Ranking 4th out of 96 restaurants, Shamayana Restaurant serves authentic Asian food that is vegetarian-friendly and has vegan options. Ranking 3rd out of 96 restaurants, Krishna Vaishno Dhaba serves some of the best Indian and Asian dishes. Ranking 7th out of 96 restaurants, Mughal Darbar serves mouth-watering and delicious Indian, Asian halal food. Finally, ranking 2nd out of 96 restaurants, Ahdoos serves a perfectly delightful meal for all. All these are good restaurants one can dine at near Batra Hotel.
The hotel has a fitness centre with a gym and workout room for the guests to stay at the top of their health game.
Kashmir's rich traditions, culture, architecture, religion and cuisine are displayed at the Srinagar heritage zone. This famous tourist site of historical importance is near this luxury hotel in Srinagar.
The staff can speak only one language fluently, and that is Hindi.