The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Belle Vue by Casa Arbour Hospitality
The hotel Belle Vue Udaipur is nestled on the banks of Lake Pichola. The nearest airport is about a mile away.
This hotel is one of the outstanding hotels in Udaipur, where the palaces of Rajasthan inspire luxurious suites of the retreat.
The rooms of the hotel Belle Vue by Casa Arbour Hospitality in Udaipur, Rajasthan, India, were voted as the Best Hotel Room of the Year 2015 by World Travel Awards.
The resort provides guests with an American-style breakfast buffet that is open for 24 hours a day that includes eggs benedict with salmon cutlet or chicken breast served with honey-roasted tomatoes or beetroot slices topped with cream cheese.
The lodging offers all the luxuries, including an in-house spa, free Wi-Fi, doctor on call, on-site restaurant, etc.
Hotel Belle Vue by Casa Arbour Hospitality Udaipur booked the title of India's most luxurious hotel in 2015. This luxury hotel in Udaipur features a private beach on Lake Pichola, 17 suites designed by renowned architects, and an award-winning restaurant helmed by Chef Vikas Khanna of Four Seasons Hotel Gurgaon.
The hotel features several unique structures to India, including a "samadhi" (crypt) with a large stone fireplace where Hindus are believed to have been cremated, and a pool house that was once used as a beehive currently serves as an event venue. The property also includes a private beach on Lake Pichola, a spa, and a wine cellar with more than 40 wines from around the world.
This 5 star hotel in Udaipur is run by Casa Arbour Hospitality, based in Singapore and owned by Antoine Leblay, who also co-owns Raffles Hotel in Singapore with his family. Named after the city of Udaipur, Belle Vue opened in 2015 and featured 17 suites designed by renowned architects and interior designers. Hotel Belle Vue was awarded the best European hotel of 2015 and won the best luxury room of 2015 by World Travel Awards.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.