The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Clarks Inn Suite, Katra
Clarks Inn Suite, Katra, is a hotel designed for both business and vacation travelers. It offers great facilities such as a free car park, free wi-fi in all rooms, and a spa. With the airport at a short distance from this budget hotel in Katra and various attractions nearby, it is one of the best hotel choices for customers travelling to Katra for business or leisure.
Highlights of the Hotel:
- The hotel’s location has a great review from the customers due to its proximity to many tourist destinations in this holy city.
- There are suites, deluxe rooms, and executive rooms at Clarks Inn Suite. The rooms are air-conditioned and have free bottled water, coffee and tea maker, television with cable channels, free wi-fi, etc.
- The hotel has a restaurant to relish Jammu’s delicacies and a spa for quality relaxation time.
- The hotel offers free parking, luggage service, business service, excellent room amenities, a restaurant, and a spa.
- There are working elevators, and fireplaces are also available in the hotel. It is a beautifully furnished hotel and has a 24-hour front desk reception.
- Clarks Inn Suites offers utmost comfort and extravagance to its customers at affordable prices.
- It has a daily housekeeping, dry cleaning, and laundry service. There are working elevators, and fireplaces are also available in the hotel. The car park is free of charge, and this budget hotel in Katra has a restaurant and a spa.
- All rooms are air-conditioned and have cable television. They are facilitated with tea/coffee makers, cloth racks, towels, and free bottled water. The bathrooms are well-maintained and are provided with toiletries by the hotel.
- The check-in for this hotel in Katra is 1 pm, while the check-out is until noon. Therefore, one can choose early check-in or late check-out during booking, depending on the availability.
Popular Places near Clarks Inn Suite:
Around 1.2 km from Clarks Inn Suites Katra is the holy site of the Banganga Temple. It lies at the bank of the sacred river Ganges. With a amazing view it serves as one of the best places to visit in Katra.
Bhimgarh Fort, or the Reasi Fort, is 2.2 km away from Clarks Inn Suites Katra. It is located at the hillock that is approximately 150 meters in height by Maharaj Rishipal Rana. The place’s history and architecture attract tourists to visit the fort and see its glory from all over the country.
Dera Baba Banda
Dera Baba Banda is a major Sikh pilgrimage center easily accessible from this hotel in Katra. It has a Gurudwara, built by soldier Baba Banda Bairaagi, which gives the place its name. It is located on the banks of river Chenab, and thousands of people visit this place to see the ashes of Banda Bahadur, the arrow given to him by Guru Gobind Singh, and the sword used by him during wars.
If you plan to visit Katra, then Vaishno Devi is a must to visit. Millions of people visit the place to get from the goddess’. It makes it one of the most visited pilgrimage centers of India.
The Bhairon Temple is just 3 km away from the temple of Mata Vaishnodevi sits. It is on the adjacent hill to Trikuta at the height of 2017 meters. One visiting Vaishnodevi must know that the yatra for Mata Vaishnodevi’s blessing is only considered complete once they pay homage at the Bhairon temple. Tourists can take the cable-car ride to reach this destination.
Best Restaurants Nearby:
Madhuban ranks number 1 restaurants near Clarks Inn Suites, with a 4.5 rating out of 5. The multi cuisine restaurant serves very delicious vegetarian food. It is a highly recommended and popular restaurant in the beautiful city Katra.
Chilly to Vanilla
A posh, well-lit, and well-furnished restaurant near this budget hotel in Katra would be Chilly to Vanilla. It serves both Chinese and Indian cuisine along with Pizzas and Soups. It ranks 3rd in Chinese restaurants and 16th out of 28 restaurants around our 3-star hotel in Katra. It is an excellent choice to dine here while you tour.
Prem Lahori Vaishno Dhaba
Prem Lahori Vaishno Dhaba ranks 5th out of 28 restaurants near Clarks Inn Suites with an Indian-only cuisine and vegetarian-friendly plus vegan options. However, it has five on five ratings for food, 4 for service, and 4.5 for prices. Enjoy delightful food here at reasonable prices during your stay!
This multi-cuisine restaurant serves very delicious Chinese cuisine, fast food, street food along with Indian and Asian cuisine. So for the people looking for a change from their daily Indian cuisine, they can try some Chinese dishes here in the vicinity of Clarks Inn Suites.
Ranking 1st in Italian restaurants of Katra and 9 out of 28 restaurants in the locality of Clarks Inn Suites. The furnishings of the restaurant are appealing to all customers, and the food is satisfying as well.
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Dining Area
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Electrical Sockets
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Clarks Inn Suite, Katra, Katra
People Also Ask About Clarks Inn Suite, Katra
Clarks Inn Suites Katra offers business services like conference facilities, banquet rooms, soundproof rooms with desks, and blackout curtains. In addition, all rooms have free high-speed wi-fi.
No, the hotel does not allow unmarried/unrelated couples or guests posing to be ‘couples’ and practices the right to admission.
Being a Budget hotel in Katra, it offers multiple amenities to its customers, such as free parking, luggage service, business service, excellent room amenities, a restaurant, and a spa. There are working elevators, and fireplaces are also available in the hotel.
No, the hotel does not have a swimming pool.
Of course, the hotel has a restaurant where guests are served delicious continental buffet breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It is clean and well-maintained and assures great comfort to its customers while they relish the delicacies.
No, bathtubs are unavailable at Clarks Inn Suites Katra.
The hotel has a 4.5 rating out of 5. It has a 9/10 service score, cleanliness score, prices score, and location score. It ranks 18th out of 135 hotels in Katra. It is a perfect budget hotel in Katra for customers travelling to Katra for business or leisure.
There are three types of rooms available here: suites, deluxe rooms, and executive rooms. The rooms are air-conditioned and have free bottled water, coffee and tea maker, cable channels, etc. The bathrooms are well-maintained and are provided with toiletries by the hotel. Early check-in is subject to availability.
Yes, the hotel has a free parking facility.
Some popular attractions near the hotel are Banganga, Vaishnodevi and Bhairon Temple, Bhimgarh Fort, and Dera Baba Banda.
The rooms are soundproof and have a minibar, desks, flat screens, and blackout curtains. They are A/C rooms and have free wi-fi. They are facilitated with tea/coffee makers, cloth racks, towels, and free bottled water. The bathrooms are well-maintained and are provided with toiletries by the hotel.
Clarks Inn Suites Katra has a restaurant where guests are served delicious continental buffet breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It is clean and well-maintained and assures great comfort to its customers while they relish the delicacies. The guests can also enjoy the minibar snacks, and the tea/coffee makers facilitated in the rooms. Welcome drinks are made available at the arrival of the customers as well.
Madhuban, Sagar Ratna, Chilly to Vanilla, Prem Lahori Vaishno Dhaba, and Lazzez restaurants are some of the best restaurants near Clarks Inn Suites Katra.
Yes, the guests have access to the hotel’s spa and fitness center and their locker rooms. It allows the customers to relax, unwind and have a wonderful time during their stay at Clarks Inn Suites Katra.
Yes, the hotel offers an airport shuttle service to its customers. The hotel also gives a free parking facility.
The staff is multilingual and speaks both English and Hindi fluently.
Yes, this hotel in Katra has dry cleaning and laundry services. It also offers daily housekeeping services.