The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Cygnett Lite Alwar
Cygnett Lite Alwar is a 3 star hotel in Alwar that offers comfortable accommodation with elegant service and gives true meaning to the hospitality protocol. This hotel in Alwar offers an affordable and comfortable stay for the guests with an array of modern amenities designed for day travellers, hikers, and business travelers.
Highlights of the Hotel
- Hotel Cygnett Lite is located in the lap of Aravalli Hills.
- The 3 star hotel has 20 spacious rooms, air-conditioned club rooms, and superior rooms.
- The hotel provides many modern amenities, making it an ideal place for business travelers, leisure travellers, conferences, meetings, and Parties.
- Cygnett Lite serves an A-la-carte menu prepared to perfection by the Masterchefs of the hotel.
- 24 hr front desk, Free breakfast, a Swimming pool, Parking, Airport transport, and other facilities are at guests' disposal.
Hotel Cygnett Lite Alwar has 20 well-appointed rooms with modern amenities like Free Wi-Fi, Minibar, Tea/Coffee maker, and an In-room safe.
Cygnett Lite has two types of rooms: clubrooms suitable for day travelers and superior rooms suitable for business travelers. This budget hotel in Alwar serves free breakfast to its guests, and the restaurant serves gourmet dinners. The hotel also offers space for small and large business meetings and celebrations.
Popular Places near Cygnett Lite Alwar
Alwar is a lively city full of natural beauty and man-made marvels. Tourists from all over the world come to see these attractions. These places are in the vicinity of the Cygnett Lite.
Sariska Tiger Reserve: Former hunting ground, and now it's a wildlife reserve in Alwar, located in the Aravalli hills. Sariska Tiger Reserve is home to the Bengal Tigers, and it is 23.1 km far from Hotel Cygnett Lite Alwar.
Vinay Vilas Palace: The palace is also known as the City Palace Of Alwar. Raja Bakhtayar Singh built vinay Vilas in 1793. The building is a mix of Indo-Islamic architecture.
Bala Quila: The fort is also known as Alwar Quila. Bala Quila is located at the top of the Aravali Hills. The fort has six gates for entrance, and it is 5.1 km away from Hotel Cygnett Lite Alwar.
Moosi Maharani ki Chhatri: This cenotaph is a double-story structure built in 1815 by Maharaja Vinay Singh. The structure is dedicated to Maharaja Bakhtawar Sing and his wife, Rani Moosi. Moosi Maharani is 5.1 km away from this budget hotel in Alwar.
Naldeshwar Shrine: Naldeshwar shrine is a small cave shrine that is dedicated to Lord Shiva. It features a small shiva-linga.
Best Restaurants Nearby
Along with many tourist attractions, the lively city of Alwar houses many fine dining establishments and restaurants. These restaurants are in the vicinity of Cygnett Lite Alwar.
Cygnett Pavilion: Cygnett Pavilion is the city's favourite 'All-Day-Dining' restaurant, which serves gourmet diners with an alluring A-la-carte menu prepared by the hotel's chefs. Cygnett Pavilion is a part of Hotel Cygnett Lite Alwar.
Hill Fort Kesroli: The restaurant is in Hill Fort Kesroli Resort, another hotel in Alwar. The restaurant serves North-Indian and Continental cuisine. Hill Fort Kesroli is also a famous dining establishment in Alwar.
Prem Pavitra Bhojnalaya: The eatery is located in Motidoongri and serves multi-cuisine dishes. The eatery has got delicious dishes to satisfy your food cravings, and the service is also very good. Prem Pavitra Bhojnalaya is 4.8 km from Hotel Cygnett Lite Alwar .
Al - Lazeez Restaurant: The Restaurant serves a wide range of non-veg dishes. The restaurant's speciality is non-veg dishes, and the food here will make you bite your lips. A free home delivery service is also available at the restaurant.
Foji Raj Dhaba: The Dhaba is a part of another 3 star hotel in Alwar' Foji Raj Hotel'. The establishment serves Indian and fast-food dishes and offers after-hour meals and take-out options also. Foji Dhaba is just 8.3 km away from the hotel.
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Cygnett Lite Alwar, Alwar
People Also Ask About Cygnett Lite Alwar
Yes, Hotel Cygnett Lite Alwar offers business Services in the form of a Business Center, Meeting / Conference Rooms, Banquets, and 24 hr Front desk. Such services offered by the hotel make the property an ideal location for business travelers.
Some Popular amenities available at this hotel in Alwar are Free Wi-Fi, Room Service, 24 hr Front desk, Airport Transportation, Parking, Meeting Rooms, and Banquet.
Yes, this budget hotel in Alwar has a swimming pool.
Yes, Cygnett Lite has an in-house restaurant called Cygnett Pavillion. The eatery is Alwar city's favorite 'All-Day-Dining' restaurant. Cygnett Pavilion serves gourmet diners with an inviting a-la-carte menu prepared by chefs of the hotel.
Yes, the bathtub is available in the rooms of Cygnett Lite.
4.3 out of 5 stars is the overall rating given by the guests of this 3 star hotel in Alwar. 4.3 is considered to be a very good rating for a hotel.
The hotel has 20 well-appointed rooms with modern amenities. And there are two types of rooms in this hotel. They are Club Rooms And Superior Rooms. Club Rooms are meant for day travelers, and superior rooms are meant for Business travelers.
Yes, Cygnett Lite has a parking facility.
Yes, Cygnett Lite Hotel has a free parking facility.
Alwar has many popular attractions, and a few of them are close to Cygnett Lite hotel.
- Sariska Tiger Reserve: The wildlife reserve in Alwar is located in the Aravalli hills. The reserve is 23.1 km away from the hotel.
- Vinay Vilas Palace: The palace is a mix of Indo-Islamic architecture and is just 5.7 km from the hotel.
- Bala Quila: The fort is located at the top of the Aravali Hills and is 5.1 km away from the hotel.
- Moosi Maharani ki Chhatri: This cenotaph is 5.1 km far from the hotel.
- Naldeshwar Shrine: Features a small cave shrine and is just 8 min drive away from the hotel.
The room amenities available at Cygnett Lite are Minibar, In-room Safe, Free Wi-Fi, Coffee/ Tea maker, and LED TV. To know the Cygnett Lite Alwar contact number, you can visit our website and get all the relevant info about the Cygnett Lite.
The guests are offered a free buffet breakfast, and the property has an In-house restaurant called Cygnett Pavilion. The Pavillion is the city's favourite 'All-Day-Dining' restaurant, serving gourmet diners with an alluring a-la-carte menu prepared by chefs.
Other than Cygnett Pavilion, Alwar has got these restaurants near Cygnett Lite.
Hill Fort Kesroli: Hill Fort Kesroli Is 12.1 Km away from the hotel and serves North-Indian and Continental cuisine.
Prem Pavitra Bhojnalaya: Located in Moti Doongri, 4.7 km from the hotel, the Bhojnalaya serves multi-cuisine dishes.
Al - Lazeez Restaurant: The Restaurant is just an 8-minute walk from the hotel.
Foji Raj Dhaba: The Dhaba is a part of the 'Foji Raj Hotel' and is just 2.6 km away from the hotel.
These historical sites are also popular tourist attractions that are close to Cygnett Lite hotel.
- Vinay Vilas Palace: The Palace, also known as the City Palace Of Alwar, is just 5.7 km from the hotel.
Bala Quila: The fort is also known as Alwar Quila, located at the top of the Aravali Hills and is 5.1 km away from the hotel.
- Moosi Maharani ki Chhatri: This cenotaph is 5.1 km far from the hotel.
- Naldeshwar Shrine: The shrine features a small shiva-linga just 8 min drive away from the Hotel Cygnett Lite.
Cygnett Lite has an airport shuttle for guests. But it is recommended to call ahead to confirm details.