The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Duke Hotel
Duke Hotel is very popular among the tourists and offers great rooms with all basic amenities at an affordable price. This is one of the budget hotels in Delhi and is located very close to many major tourist attractions. Being one of the hotels in Delhi in the center of the city, this provides many amenities to the guests to make them comfortable.
Duke Hotel Delhi is at a distance of 17.8 km away from Indira Gandhi International Airport.
The hotel provides eight Deluxe Rooms for the accommodation of the guests.
The rooms at this hotel are provided with amenities like a king-size bed with comfortable linen, air-conditioning, a wardrobe, bottled mineral water, a coffee table, room service, and an attached bathroom with a shower, towels, and other toiletries.
Hotel Duke, one of the cheap hotels in Delhi offers free Continental breakfast to the guests every morning of their stay.
The amenities provided by this hotel are laundry services, dry cleaning services, room service, free wireless internet connection throughout the property, and a power backup.
Nearby places to visit:
This beautiful structure is constructed with red sand walls and looks magnificent. The Lahore Gate has vendors who put up stalls where the visitors can buy silks, clothes, jewels, gems, silverware, and other souvenirs. This is 450 m away from Duke Hotel Delhi.
This fine piece of architecture is one of the largest mosques in India. The structure is built using white marble and red stones as alternate stripes. This is a splendid location for travelers to visit and get to know about Delhi. This is 800 m away from Duke Hotel.
This arch monument stands still in Delhi and was built in memory of the British Indian soldiers martyred during the First World War and Anglo-Afghan war (third). This is a historic site and is at a distance of 4.7 km away from Hotel Duke, one of the budget hotels in Delhi.
True Blue Restaurant & Bar:
This place serves delicious Chinese and North Indian food to the guests who visit the restaurant. The ambiance is fancy and is loved by the people and costs around Rs. 900 for two people. This is 4.4 km away from Duke Hotel Delhi.
Triveni Terrace Cafe:
They serve delicious street food in a modern way with a twist and also serve mouth-watering desserts & beverages. The ambiance is very soothing and has open-air seating in a beautiful environment. This place costs around Rs. 400 for two people and is at a distance of 3.6 km away from Duke Hotel.
The Walled City:
This place serves Italian, Chinese, North Indian, and fast food. They also serve beverages and are known for the beautiful ambiance and peaceful decor. This costs around Rs. 800 for two people and is 900 m away from Hotel Duke, one of the hotels in Delhi.
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.